Is eating hotdogs like, well y'know.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Balls

For some reason whenever I eat a hot dog I can't get it out of my head that I'm kind of like sucking on a y'know. I mean how do you guys deal with that? It's hard for me to eat them and I really like them but do you guys just ignore that thought or do some people like it? Just wondering.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Thrawn1
Balls said:
"For some reason whenever I eat a hot dog I can't get it out of my head that I'm kind of like sucking on a y'know. I mean how do you guys deal with that? It's hard for me to eat them and I really like them but do you guys just ignore that thought or do some people like it? Just wondering."
uh........not an issue for me?
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb

I saw the title of this topic while having an ice-pop. Fuck you, I try not to think about it.

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Balls
BiggerBomb said:
"I saw the title of this topic while having an ice-pop. Fuck you, I try not to think about it."
The ice-pop thing doesn't really bother me but hotdogs are warm and sometimes the tip kind of reminds me of it especially the way it feels against my lips.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BiggerBomb
Balls said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"I saw the title of this topic while having an ice-pop. Fuck you, I try not to think about it."
The ice-pop thing doesn't really bother me but hotdogs are warm and sometimes the tip kind of reminds me of it especially the way it feels against my lips."

What the fuck...

I wouldn't know how that feels, I don't swing that way.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Balls
Thrawn said:
"Balls said:
"For some reason whenever I eat a hot dog I can't get it out of my head that I'm kind of like sucking on a y'know. I mean how do you guys deal with that? It's hard for me to eat them and I really like them but do you guys just ignore that thought or do some people like it? Just wondering."
uh........not an issue for me?"
How is it not an issue? You mean you're ok with it? It's just such an obvious thing for me. I love when my I can watch my sisters eat them but for me it's almost like I'm doing some sort of gay thing.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bulldog19892

I can't imagine it's much the same. If you're doing the deed, and you're taking bites off of it, then you're doing it wrong.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BiggerBomb
Balls said:
"Thrawn said:
"Balls said:
How is it not an issue? You mean you're ok with it? It's just such an obvious thing for me. I love when my I can watch my sisters eat them but for me it's almost like I'm doing some sort of gay thing."

If you eat hotdogs by sucking on them, you might have answered a question you never wanted to ask.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Balls

Well it's not that I'm sucking on them but when I'm looking at one and it's about to go in my mouth I just can't stop but think what it would be like if it were some dude's dork. Especially if I'm at school with my friends or something.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thrawn1
BiggerBomb said:
"Balls said:
"Thrawn said:
"Balls said:
How is it not an issue? You mean you're ok with it? It's just such an obvious thing for me. I love when my I can watch my sisters eat them but for me it's almost like I'm doing some sort of gay thing."

If you eat hotdogs by sucking on them, you might have answered a question you never wanted to ask."
lol. best reply ever.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bulldog19892
Balls said:
"Thrawn said:
"Balls said:
...incest?
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Jayge_
Balls said:
"Thrawn said:
"Balls said:
Flickr searched
Flickr searched "incest"
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Balls
Bulldog19892 said:
"Balls said:
"Thrawn said:
"Balls said:
...incest?"
Lol, how is that incest?
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Uhhh no?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HandsomeDead

If you suck a dick like you eat a hotdog, then... ouch.

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bulldog19892
Balls said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"Balls said:
...incest?"
Lol, how is that incest?"
Eating hot dogs reminds you of blowjobs, and you love to watch your sisters eat hotdogs. It's not incest... not yet.
breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By breton
Balls said:
"Lol, how is that incest?"
It's certainly incestuous thinking.
Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Discorsi

I think you need to visit the LGBT forum

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Balls
dcpc10 said:
"try eating a banana =P"
I don't really think of it when I'm eating bananas though. I think it's just cause hotdogs are warm and sometimes smell like dongs. I think more so with brats. It's not that I eat hotdogs like I think people give blow jobs it's just that when I'm eating a hotdog I can't not imagine it being my friends dork.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BiggerBomb
Balls said:
"dcpc10 said:
"try eating a banana =P"
I think it's just cause hotdogs are warm and sometimes smell like dongs. I think more so with brats. It's not that I eat hotdogs like I think people give blow jobs it's just that when I'm eating a hotdog I can't not imagine it being my friends dork."

What type of hot dogs are you eating? And if eating a hot dog makes you think of giving your friend dome...

Well, I don't think I need to tell you what that means. Think about it. srsly
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Balls

It's not that they smell like penisis. It's just that they're meaty and big. Does no one really understand what I'm talking about? All i'm saying is that whenever I eat a hotdog I feel like I'm sucking on my friend's dick. That's ll. I know that we all fee like that sometimes. It would be hard not too!

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RetroIce4

No... I don't like to bite, chew, and consume dicks... I don't think of that and the people that do or call you gay are BIG bags of DOUCHE.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BiggerBomb
Balls said:
"It's not that they smell like penisis. It's just that they're meaty and big. Does no one really understand what I'm talking about? All i'm saying is that whenever I eat a hotdog I feel like I'm sucking on my friend's dick. That's ll. I know that we all fee like that sometimes. It would be hard not too!"

You are definitely trolling right now.
Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Balls

What? Look I think that's everyone's easy answer. I'm just asking how people deal with it that's all. Let's not get our panties in a bunch.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By Milkman
Jayge said:
"Balls said:
"Thrawn said:
"Balls said:
Flickr searched
Flickr searched "incest"
"
I'm going to have fucking nightmares now. Fuck you.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HandsomeDead
BiggerBomb said:
"Balls said:
"It's not that they smell like penisis. It's just that they're meaty and big. Does no one really understand what I'm talking about? All i'm saying is that whenever I eat a hotdog I feel like I'm sucking on my friend's dick. That's ll. I know that we all fee like that sometimes. It would be hard not too!"

You are definitely trolling right now."
Yeah, because in the first post, he was so serious.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By mike
Balls said:
 All i'm saying is that whenever I eat a hotdog I feel like I'm sucking on my friend's dick.

This thread definitely needs no explanation for the lock.