....Jamlegend anyone..?

chewii101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By chewii101

Might look like another Frets on Fire copy but Jamlegends has a number of features that I found interesting and enjoyable. The biggest feature I liked about this site is that all the songs are tracked by the users and anyone can upload songs they have tracked. You can challenge your friends and duel them, competing for the high score. It has all the usual things like friends lists, favourites songs, customizable controls, achievements, rankings, high scores etc.  All the songs have the usual four difficulty levels and the song base is varied from game-songs to classic rock. Although the song base is still small (noticable missing tracks include Metallica, Van Halen.......the majority of classic rock bands) it makes up for it in its charm. I'm not trying to campaign or adviertise for it or anything, I just stumble upon it and want people to give it a whirl.

So make an account and rock!.........(sounded quite lame, yes I know.)
chewii101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By chewii101

Might look like another Frets on Fire copy but Jamlegends has a number of features that I found interesting and enjoyable. The biggest feature I liked about this site is that all the songs are tracked by the users and anyone can upload songs they have tracked. You can challenge your friends and duel them, competing for the high score. It has all the usual things like friends lists, favourites songs, customizable controls, achievements, rankings, high scores etc.  All the songs have the usual four difficulty levels and the song base is varied from game-songs to classic rock. Although the song base is still small (noticable missing tracks include Metallica, Van Halen.......the majority of classic rock bands) it makes up for it in its charm. I'm not trying to campaign or adviertise for it or anything, I just stumble upon it and want people to give it a whirl.

So make an account and rock!.........(sounded quite lame, yes I know.)