NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By NickL

@boocreepyfootdoctor said:

7) And the hacker/pedophile Internet community (reddit, digg, 4chan, piratebay, etc.) will never stop tracking down the victims to taunt them and threaten them for taking down one of their brethren.

Since when is reddit considered a pedophile internet community? There was the whole r/jailbait incident a while back but .... have you ever been on reddit? I'd say that 99.9% of their community is the exact opposite of a "pedophile internet community."

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By mandude

@boocreepyfootdoctor said:

7) And the hacker/pedophile Internet community (reddit, digg, 4chan, piratebay, etc.) will never stop tracking down the victims to taunt them and threaten them for taking down one of their brethren.

Do paedophiles form social groups?

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Dany

@Brodehouse said:

Just to clarify something, as horrible as this man's crimes are, taking joy in the suffering of anyone only makes you a sadist. It wouldn't matter if he was the Devil himself, wanting to torture anything doesn't make you righteous, it makes you as low as they are. Justice is handed out cold and impartially, not to please your bloodlust. Ned Stark wouldn't take any pleasure in making this man suffer, only grim relief that he can't hurt anyone ever again. That said, I hate life sentences for people proven guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt. Clean death sentence is more effective in terms of prevention, and saves the state money.

fucking seriously?

Jace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Jace

@wumbo3000 said:

To quote Big Boi from Outkast: "it's Tickle time for real now"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

That post.....coupled with your avatar....holy shit I was crying. It took me like 5 minutes to compose myself enough to type this. Thank you for a great laugh.

phrali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By phrali

@kumquat said:

@ajamafalous said:

I fully believe that the reason Joe Paterno died is because he had nothing left to live for after he was fired, so fuck this guy.

Joe Paterno protected a child rapist, so fuck him. I'm glad he got fired, and now that he's dead I'm glad this will forever be a big shit smear on his memory.

YEAH BUT HE WON A BUNCH OF FOOTBALL GAMES HE WAS A GREAT MAN HE BUILT A FUCKING LIBRARY OR SOMETHING

Avatar image for not_a_bumblebee
not_a_bumblebee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By not_a_bumblebee

May Joe Paterno be burning in hell for covering up this monster's crimes.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Brodehouse said:

Just to clarify something, as horrible as this man's crimes are, taking joy in the suffering of anyone only makes you a sadist. It wouldn't matter if he was the Devil himself, wanting to torture anything doesn't make you righteous, it makes you as low as they are. Justice is handed out cold and impartially, not to please your bloodlust. Ned Stark wouldn't take any pleasure in making this man suffer, only grim relief that he can't hurt anyone ever again. That said, I hate life sentences for people proven guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt. Clean death sentence is more effective in terms of prevention, and saves the state money.

Thank you. Reading these threads, even on my favorite place on the Internet (I'm Commander Village_Guy and this is my favorite Giant Bomb on the Internet *sexy wink*), always makes me feel awful. Not because of the horrible crimes the person in question has committed, but because of all the people wanting to have him raped, or tortured, or killed, or whatever!

As for Sandusky, I doubt he'll live a long and prosperous life now, child molesters and such are usually prime targets for violence and murder in prisons.

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By papercut

It may be harsh, but i hope that sick fuck get put in gen pop and raped for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Have a nice day!

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By shiftymagician

@mlarrabee said:

@Brodehouse said:

You are going to get so much hate for posting this, but know that I love you for it.

Also from me (though I personally disagree with your second paragraph but that's for another time and thread).

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By zeforgotten

Only 45? 
who gets the other 3 then? 

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61  Edited By daiphyer

Fuck him. I hope he rots in jail.

I hope they break his back and fuck his ass old country way. /IronShiek

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#62  Edited By project343

@Hailinel said:

@Freshbandito said:

@xdaknightx69 said:

@smitty86 said:

The man is looking at 400+ years. Still probably not enough...

how does one server 400+yrs?

Healthy Lifestyle.

In prison, the only lifestyle he'll have is being on the receiving end of shower rape.

The irony is exquisite.

This seems like a relevant insert.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hope he gets his face caved in by a "dropped" dumb bell or broom stick. all child molesters need an automatic death sentence that is to be carried out immediately.

Juicebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64  Edited By Juicebox

That's what he gets for touching all them bootyholes.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By Ramone

@Dany said:

@Brodehouse said:

fucking seriously?

Yeah, like what the fuck? Ned Stark is A MOTHER FUCKING FICTIONAL CHARACTER, and a very unrealistic one at that.

I'm sorry but from what I've read Jerry Sandusky deserves everything he gets in prison, if that makes me a sadist then so be it, personally I just think that's just human nature.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@Ramone said:

@Dany said:

@Brodehouse said:

fucking seriously?

Yeah, like what the fuck? Ned Stark is A MOTHER FUCKING FICTIONAL CHARACTER, and a very unrealistic one at that.

I'm sorry but from what I've read Jerry Sandusky deserves everything he gets in prison, if that makes me a sadist then so be it, personally I just think that's just human nature.

Human nature is base and brutish, the entire point of civilization is to rise above that. Handing out justice is a grim duty, not a convenient excuse to get visceral, sadistic thrills at the suffering of others. A bullet in the head and an unmarked grave solves the issue, torture only exists for the glee of the torturer.

Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68  Edited By Ace829

How is wishing prison rape or violent torture making us any better than him? The amount of bloodlust in this thread is disturbing.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What he did is horrible, but I'm being honest here the first few pages of this thread I could bother to read were sick. Hoping somebody gets raped or murdered in jail is just....well it's the internet. But fuck all you guys. 

BadOrcLDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BadOrcLDR

As somebody who survived a lot of abuse as a kid, let me just say that I could not give two fucks about Sandusky.

This isn't to say that the trial isn't important, but that I am more concerned about the people who were abused. Much like the Catholic Church scandal so many years ago, the media and the people of this country focus on the act of revenge and not on the act of aiding the people hurt. It's so common, to focus on the great iniquitous causer of the abuse, rather than the people who were abused.

I'm happy to see the man going to jail, but I'd be happier to see every penny he's made or ever will make going straight to each and every victim to support them in overcoming this burden. Sexual abuse does not kill the person, it only shatters them. They can still be made whole again and often times those of us who have survived it grow a lot more than we probably would have.

For advocates (like myself) these cases serve as a hopeful chance that maybe the stigma attached to sexual abuse will dither and we as a society will begin to focus on the aid of the abused.

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By cloneslayer

@kumquat said:

@ajamafalous said:

I fully believe that the reason Joe Paterno died is because he had nothing left to live for after he was fired, so fuck this guy.

Joe Paterno protected a child rapist, so fuck him. I'm glad he got fired, and now that he's dead I'm glad this will forever be a big shit smear on his memory.

First of all, fuck YOU! As far as I know never met the dude so how do you know he deserves it? As far as I remember, he told his bosses about the situation and they are they ones who did nothing.

So, ya its fucked up about the kids, but its also fucked up that one of the greatest coaches of all time gets his rep smashed for no reason (well, less fucked up, but you get my drift).

So unless you have the FUCKING POWER OF GOD to look into people souls after they already died to see what they did wrong, you should shut the fuck up you sick fuck. What kind of person is glad people are dead even though they DID NOTHING WRONG? So in my eyes, your more fucked than Paterno.

@Ace829 said:

How is wishing prison rape or violent torture making us any better than him? The amount of bloodlust in this thread is disturbing.

also this. seriously. fucking internet. hes getting what he deserved, no doubt. We dont need your guys own sick sexual fantasies.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Karl_Boss

Justice has been served.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cloneslayer: Joe Paterno was the most powerful man at Penn State. He decided not to go to the police even after he saw nothing had come from the incident and allowed Sandusky to continue using his facilities. So fuck him. I'm glad his career is forever tarnished.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By laserbolts

@Brodehouse said:

@Ramone said:

@Dany said:

@Brodehouse said:

fucking seriously?

Human nature is base and brutish, the entire point of civilization is to rise above that. Handing out justice is a grim duty, not a convenient excuse to get visceral, sadistic thrills at the suffering of others. A bullet in the head and an unmarked grave solves the issue, torture only exists for the glee of the torturer.

Batman wouldn't kill him he would just let him rot in a cell.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AlexW00d

@Ace829 said:

Bingo.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Still_I_Cry

Good, I would have been shocked if he would have gotten off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laserbolts Oh I could talk to you all day how Batman is a deranged tyrant who thinks his opinion on law (and his personal issues) supersedes democratic legislation and the judicial process.

If a judge gave the Joker a death sentence for his crimes, to be executed immediately upon return to Arkham; would Batman return him?
InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By InternetCrab

Good that he got his punishment, that disgusting prick.

Avatar image for oppressivestink
OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By OppressiveStink

@Brodehouse: @Cloneslayer: @Ace829:

Three crimes were committed here, first, and most horrible, is the sexual assault of several children. Second, an abuse of power and trusted position. Third and lastly, the attempt at a large, cornerstone, organization trying to cover it up.

For these crimes to be fully punished, the entire staff would be fired, Sandusky would be in jail and the NCAA would ban Penn State from participating for several years. But only one of three crimes will truly be answered for and why? Money.

It's easy for me to draw the connection between the willful blindness of the college and coaching team and the money that comes in from college sports. One might even make the argument that as long as Sandusky was helping win games, he was purchasing the right to have the entire coaching staff look the other way. He was buying the silence with the literal dollars that come in from NCAA victories.

Paterno, the coaching staff and Penn State, decided, instead of reporting Sandusky to the authorities, it was in the team, school, and league's best interest to allow him to keep victimizing children.

This is why people are angry, why they say there needs to be more than just jail for Sandusky, because honestly, there does. Justice will never truly be served here, so many people believe the entire toll should be doled upon the only one to pay the price for justice.

As a logical man, it's hard for me to not see the point they're making.

Grimhild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Grimhild

@ShadowConqueror said:

What's a pederast, Walter?

Shut the FUCK up, Donny!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OppressiveStink I never said a word about Paterno or the college, so I don't understand my inclusion there.

The ultimate penalty for betraying the laws of civilization are a person's expulsion from it, whether temporary (incarceration) or permanent (life time incarceration or execution). But torturing those who break the law does not 'create' justice, it just creates a civilization of torturers. Removing monsters from our society makes us better, legislating the suffering of monsters only demeans us.
OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By OppressiveStink

@Brodehouse:

It was may way of saying, "the level of bloodthirstiness is pretty equal to the amount of injustice" in regard to this case and that's why people are calling for a more violent payment to be paid for the only one who will. Just explaining one of the reasons you may be getting these shocking comments, y'know, besides the internet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OppressiveStink But the amount of 'justice' does not increase the more a raper suffers. I'm sure they're aware of that, and yet they'd rather attempt to draw up society based on raw, amoral id.

And make no mistake, I'm no friend to the imprisoned. I believe in prison labour (it baffles me they sit there when they can be building/cleaning/fixing anything), and for violent criminals convicted beyond the shadow of a doubt, the death sentence. But advocating torture and rape, essentially legislating it, only serves to make us a culture of torturers and rapers.

Crime means you lose your freedom to choose your role in society, and ultimately, your right to participate at all. But inflicting pain on human bodies doesn't improve the society. Taking fingers and hands for theft doesn't deter theft, it just creates a bunch of fingerless desperates.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#84  Edited By AhmadMetallic

He's been molesting kids for over 15 years? Wow, talk about scum. Let him rot in prison.

OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By OppressiveStink

@Brodehouse: It's less about actual justice and more about the people's feelings of perceived justice. Right or not right, people need to feel vindicated and justified when the dust settles.

For example, the suffering and marginalizing of the common French that instigated the French Revolution caused the execution of Marie Antoinette. Ostensibly, she had little to do with the events that instigated that revolution. They did this simply because there was a perceived imbalance of justice and there needed to be the settling of accounts.

She didn't actively steal food from the mouths of people, nor was she the only one who called for the exile of parliament, but she was a big part of that apparatus. She abused power and openly mocked the suffering people, and to quell that rage, her life was ended in a public and humiliating way. One might argue that the blood of Marie Antoinette was needed to quench the fire that burned within the average French person. They perceived that justice where, real justice would never be truly served.

I guess in a TL:DR statement "She needed to die horribly in humiliation and suffering so the rest of the population could move on, even though the suffering wasn't done, and justice will never be fully served."

It's less a true "Justice" thing and more a "Perceived Justice" thing.

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By cloneslayer

@OppressiveStink: I don't think Paterno is not in the wrong, but I'm pretty sure no one has a clue about how much he actually knew about what was going on.

Basically, just telling people to shut up when they have no clue what they are talking about. People shouldn't be shtting on a old man's grave when they don't know what he did or did not do.

PLUS, its is very common for average people not to report crime. Remember when that whole neighborhood watched a guy get murdered and no one called the cops. People lock up in that situation, especially if its a friend/co-worker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OppressiveStink you've answered your own question; the desire to torture and abuse the wrongdoers of this world isn't rooted in morality or justice but base primal urge. As I said, amoral id. The "I No Like You Did Now Smash You" instinct. No moral or just society can legislate based on pleasing those urges, because they're plainly amoral. The example used directly led to the Reign of Terror. No one can look at that and say it was a just reaction.

To be flowery; blood doesn't quench fires, it only burns.
Flawed_System

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Flawed_System

Good. Hopefully the rest of his days are spent in agony.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Subjugation

It bothers me that we spend tax dollars letting people like him live a relatively comfortable life in prison. Prisoners live better than most poverty stricken Americans.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#90  Edited By Hailinel

@Subjugation said:

It bothers me that we spend tax dollars letting people like him live a relatively comfortable life in prison. Prisoners live better than most poverty stricken Americans.

Define "better." He's going to spend the rest of his life in a cramped cell, let out only to have meals (hardly gourmet quality) and maybe get some exercise. And he'll be surrounded by other convicts in an environment that's especially hostile toward child molesters. He'll spend the rest of his life watching his back out of fear, eating shitty cafeteria food, and sleeping in a cell, possibly in solitary confinement. The rest of Sandusky's life is almost certainly going to be nothing more than years of empty misery.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hailinel Yeah I don't pretend like they live 'better', but I do believe they should be put to work. For his crimes he is now property of the state, and they should have him digging ditches or graves or whatever. Have him fold envelopes Charlie Tunoku style. If a free man has to work to earn his meals, so should a kid raper.
cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By cloneslayer

@Subjugation said:

ya, thats true. He will probably get HBO. I dont even get HBO!

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#93  Edited By jay_ray

As said before the amount of bloodlust is surprising, yes he did a lot of bad things and he will most likely be sentenced accordingly. If I was related to one of the victims I would probably have a similar level of bloodlust but as a third party with no connections to either the victims and the now guilty (like the judge and jury who convict and sentence criminals) I see no point in torture, just the guilty persons prompt removal from society.

As for death sentences I believe that they should be legal, not for the sake of revenge but because I believe there are people in this world who are so evil (anti-social personality disorder) and can not be "cured" that all you can do is permanently remove them from society.

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#94  Edited By jay_ray

@Brodehouse said:

@Hailinel Yeah I don't pretend like they live 'better', but I do believe they should be put to work. For his crimes he is now property of the state, and they should have him digging ditches or graves or whatever. Have him fold envelopes Charlie Tunoku style. If a free man has to work to earn his meals, so should a kid raper.

The problem, and the main reason why they stopped this is that there are so many people unemployed that giving convicts jobs that can be given to non criminals is stealing potential income form the non criminals.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Jay444111

@Ace829 said:

There is a reason for this. Imagine if every single one of your family members was tortured in all manners of ways and suddenly when you finally find them that they have completely and mentally are broken because of ONE guy... that one guy in your eyes would become the devil and nothing but a swift death would make you feel better. It is reactionary mainly. Due to our human minds and how we perceive fellow countryman(aka tribe basically) we DESPISE those who go against the rules and do such horrible things. It is kinda a human thing in order to wish justice to be dealt out. Hell, cutting in line actually does the same damn thing to people!

I may not wish death on people. But I am willing to go with torture if it means keeping this jackass alive throughout all of the 400+ year sentence somehow. People who abuse others such as that don't deserve mercy because they never had any mercy within themselves. I wish for him to have a long HORRIBLE life really. Even then. That is the humanity and the brain and what it's signals make me believe anyway. Survival instincts actually. But they do make us who we are.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Subjugation

@Hailinel said:

@Subjugation said:

Define "better." He's going to spend the rest of his life in a cramped cell, let out only to have meals (hardly gourmet quality) and maybe get some exercise. And he'll be surrounded by other convicts in an environment that's especially hostile toward child molesters. He'll spend the rest of his life watching his back out of fear, eating shitty cafeteria food, and sleeping in a cell, possibly in solitary confinement. The rest of Sandusky's life is almost certainly going to be nothing more than years of empty misery.

He doesn't have to worry about keeping a roof over his head to protect him from the elements. He has a bed to sleep in. He knows he will be fed every day. No one said it was luxurious, but those sitting in the depths of poverty actually have to worry about those things. They also get healthcare that plenty of people don't have.

Now, with Verone’s story going viral, a bunch of additional broke folks without health insurance will probably want to horn in on what was a well-kept secret among the criminal class: At its four medical facilities strategically placed around the country, the Federal Bureau of Prisons provides very decent medical care. And the kicker is, when a prisoner has a medical condition that is beyond the ability of the federal prison staff doctors, the patient (to doctors they’re “patients” not “prisoners”… no matter what guards and prison administrators might say to the contrary) are shipped off to outside hospitals. Some even end up in world-class facilities like the famed Mayo Clinic.
“Imagine a place where you don’t have to pay anything or no more than $5 for a visit to the medical clinic,” Roberto Hugh Potter, an expert in the Department of Criminal Justice at the University of Central Florida wrote in an article about the future of universal health care, “Where your physician-prescribed medications cost you nothing, where there is no penalty for missing work or school to go to the clinic, and where every individual has an absolute right to access and receive “adequate, reactive” health care. Welcome to prison!”

It rubs me the wrong way when criminals are provided for while upstanding, innocent people have to struggle. It sets a poor precedent.

Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

I'm glad he's finally been found guilty. I've been hearing about this shit on my local news for almost a year now, back to back. Fuck...

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Grillbar

@Hailinel said:

@Freshbandito said:

@xdaknightx69 said:

@smitty86 said:

The man is looking at 400+ years. Still probably not enough...

how does one server 400+yrs?

Healthy Lifestyle.

In prison, the only lifestyle he'll have is being on the receiving end of shower rape.

The irony is exquisite.

its still good exercise you know running every day , hiding from people trying to rape/shank you. and its not like there is fatty food there so yeah

also here's some rought facts about burning calories

Having Sex: 144+ calories per half-hour

Using Your Hands: 100 calories per hour

Giving Oral Sex: 100 calories per half-hour

Romantic Dancing: 103 calories per half-hour

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

Good. He's getting what he deserves. I don't feel bad for what happened to Paterno either. I'm not saying "good glad he's dead" but if he even suspected something was going on he should have gotten to the bottom of it, there's no excuse for his behaviour. Yeah he took it to his bosses but when clearly nothing was done about it he should have gone to the cops.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#100  Edited By jakob187

It's nice to hear that inmates are singing Pink Floyd's "Another Brick In The Wall (Pt 2)" to him as a lullaby.