subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By subject2change
@PJ said:
" @Subject2Change - Nokia is the biggest whit 39% then its Samsung whit 17% then SonyEricsson whit 8% then Motorola and LG whit 7% each. BlackBerry and iPhone are along whit the reast in the last 19%. Apple might tout the iPhones sales but they are just a piss in the sea when compared to what the other phone makers sell. Nokie sells over 100million phones per quarter. How many iPhones have been sold since launche?BTW Why the hell cant i use the quate button? "
Just curious where you are getting those numbers from? I am not a big phone person myself, do have the Sony Ericsson TM506 and am planning on an iPhone, PRE or BlackBerry 8900 in the near future.
subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By subject2change
@Johnny5 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@TheMustacheHero said:
"  Just get an iPhone >_> "
hahah I love how that is the attitude of some people today. Just get an Iphone because its the biggest and most well known right!? Just how Internet Explorer was before people realised it just wasnt that good. "
I never used IE. "
But even if you didn't, its obvious that most people did at that time. At the start of 2002, 86.6% of people used IE. (Source:W3). What did you use btw? Netscape? "
No he started using the internet 3 weeks ago. Seriously you are full of shit if you have never used IE unless you have been on a Mac forever or were with dialup providers that had their own browsers.
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By KaosAngel
@Johnny5 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@TheMustacheHero said:
hahah I love how that is the attitude of some people today. Just get an Iphone because its the biggest and most well known right!? Just how Internet Explorer was before people realised it just wasnt that good. "
I never used IE. "
But even if you didn't, its obvious that most people did at that time. At the start of 2002, 86.6% of people used IE. (Source:W3). What did you use btw? Netscape? "
Safari and Netscape and when I was younger the built in AOL one.  >_>  Parents had locks.
NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By NickM

Nokia phone *barf*

You should have went with iPhone or OmniaHD
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By ahriman22
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@TheMustacheHero said:
I never used IE. "
Safari and Netscape and when I was younger the built in AOL one.  >_>  Parents had locks. "
Good god... Such crappy browsers... 

THEY'RE THE SCUM OF THE INTERNET. 
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@ahriman22 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@TheMustacheHero said:
I never used IE. "
Safari and Netscape and when I was younger the built in AOL one.  >_>  Parents had locks. "

"
Can we stop the quotes now?
Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Snail

One of those attempts to retaliate the success of the iPhone?

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ahriman22
@Snail: There have been better ones. This probably taking aim at Blackberries (Like the Storm) and at Japanese phones (Style and features).
Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Snail
@ahriman22 said:
" @Snail: There have been better ones. This probably taking aim at Blackberries (Like the Storm) and at Japanese phones (Style and features). "
I still think the iPhone is the best choice out there.
subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By subject2change

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-10260642-94.html

I'll just leave this here.

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Hector
@Subject2Change said:
" Pretty sure BlackBerry dominates the phone market...atleast in NY they do, that and iPhones. Everyone has a blackberry now a days. "
Yep, I have a BlackBerry and I live in NYC. The bbCurve is all I need to keep my in touch with people.
Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By Johnny5
@TheMustacheHero said:
"
@ahriman22 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@TheMustacheHero said:
I never used IE. "

"
Can we stop the quotes now? "
If you wanted to stop the quotes you wouldnt have done a quote...sooo...you must WANT me to do a quote. Reverse psychology a ha, so im cool with it. (I wonder how deep this goes..
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@Johnny5 said:
"
@TheMustacheHero said:
"
@ahriman22 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@TheMustacheHero said:
I never used IE. "

"
If you wanted to stop the quotes you wouldnt have done a quote...sooo...you must WANT me to do a quote. Reverse psychology a ha, so im cool with it. (I wonder how deep this goes.. "
CURSES! You've found me out! I really hope this doesn't turn into the biggest quote box ever to exist....
Snuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Snuffy
@Osaladin said:
" It's a nice phone, but damn that's expensive. I personally don't like the slide out keyboard to the side, it's kind of a hassle to flip your phone around everytime you want to type something. I plan on getting the Palm Pre when it comes out here, but grats on the new phone. "
This pretty much summarizes what I have to say.  I think the Palm Pre also looks interesting.
eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By eclipsesis

im waiting for the Sony ps3 compatible sony ericson phone to come out

Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66  Edited By Johnny5
@TheMustacheHero said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@TheMustacheHero said:
"
@ahriman22 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
"
@Johnny5 said:
"
@TheMustacheHero said:
I never used IE. "

"
If you wanted to stop the quotes you wouldnt have done a quote...sooo...you must WANT me to do a quote. Reverse psychology a ha, so im cool with it. (I wonder how deep this goes.. "
CURSES! You've found me out! I really hope this doesn't turn into the biggest quote box ever to exist.... "
More reverse psychology.
Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By Fallen189

I don't own a telephone

InfiniteZr0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By InfiniteZr0
I'll admit that's the sexiest phone I've seen in my life.
But I'd sooner buy a bunch of Burberry or D&G shirts before I got that.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#69  Edited By JJWeatherman
@PJ:  Or you could have gotten an iphone for an 8th of the price with slightly less features. Don't get me wrong, the phone sounds awesome. If you have the money to burn then by all means that's cool. But damn, over $800?