Late to the Party

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

First, I would like to thank everyone for all the comments. I was shocked really and was glad people actually had some nice things to say, especially sense we were talking about Metallica, some people just hate them. So that was really cool.

So I am a huge GH fan. I can play Expert on everything except singing. I will never get that and its funny because I love to sing. Singstar is a lot more fun and easier in a way and I think GH and RB should take notes from that game...

No Caption Provided
Anyways Gh3 was one of the better games. If I had to make a list I would say: Metallica, GH:WT, GH3, GH2,Gh1,Aerosmith,Gh 80's, and then the DS games. So when Smash Hits come out, you bet I will be getting it. Anyways Gh3 is notorious for its difficulty. Like the game is fucking hard. People say Metallica is harder, load of crap. People say TTFAF is one of the hardest songs in GH history. I call bullshit and say Jordan is. However, I have not been able too do 3 things that I have always wanted to do. Beat TTFAF, get the star power achievement, and 5 star every song. So after not playing it for ages and playing a lot of Metallica, I decided to pop it in and play some of the DLC (I honestly wanted to play Yellow by Coldplay, have had that song stuck in my head). However, I ended up playing One and 5 starring it on my first try in ages. So all I have left is Raining Blood, and I am only 1,200 points away from 5 starring it. Yes, I am that close. Anyways for a laugh I decided to play TTFAF. So after 4 tries, failing at 90 percent, I fucking beat it. Like, wow, I was in shock. Now most people can do it with ease, most people can't even do it. Sure I am a few years late, but I still feel accomplished. The only thing is I had to play that damn thing again because you can only get the Star Mania achievement in quick play.

So I feel like I accomplished something in a way. I was happy and it made my day knowing how far I have come. Before I could not even get passed Raining Blood or One or Before I forget. I used to suck ass and now I am, I think, pretty damn good. If I had to say what games to play in order to get better, I would say start off with World Tour, then Metallica, then play GH3 and you should be fine. Gh3 is still a fucking hard game and the new GH games are more forgiving.
No Caption Provided

So yea. I might be a little late, but fuck it, it made my day. Funny though, I hate TTFAF as a song in general.

Anyways I might be doing a video update soon, just maybe...
AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

First, I would like to thank everyone for all the comments. I was shocked really and was glad people actually had some nice things to say, especially sense we were talking about Metallica, some people just hate them. So that was really cool.

So I am a huge GH fan. I can play Expert on everything except singing. I will never get that and its funny because I love to sing. Singstar is a lot more fun and easier in a way and I think GH and RB should take notes from that game...

No Caption Provided
Anyways Gh3 was one of the better games. If I had to make a list I would say: Metallica, GH:WT, GH3, GH2,Gh1,Aerosmith,Gh 80's, and then the DS games. So when Smash Hits come out, you bet I will be getting it. Anyways Gh3 is notorious for its difficulty. Like the game is fucking hard. People say Metallica is harder, load of crap. People say TTFAF is one of the hardest songs in GH history. I call bullshit and say Jordan is. However, I have not been able too do 3 things that I have always wanted to do. Beat TTFAF, get the star power achievement, and 5 star every song. So after not playing it for ages and playing a lot of Metallica, I decided to pop it in and play some of the DLC (I honestly wanted to play Yellow by Coldplay, have had that song stuck in my head). However, I ended up playing One and 5 starring it on my first try in ages. So all I have left is Raining Blood, and I am only 1,200 points away from 5 starring it. Yes, I am that close. Anyways for a laugh I decided to play TTFAF. So after 4 tries, failing at 90 percent, I fucking beat it. Like, wow, I was in shock. Now most people can do it with ease, most people can't even do it. Sure I am a few years late, but I still feel accomplished. The only thing is I had to play that damn thing again because you can only get the Star Mania achievement in quick play.

So I feel like I accomplished something in a way. I was happy and it made my day knowing how far I have come. Before I could not even get passed Raining Blood or One or Before I forget. I used to suck ass and now I am, I think, pretty damn good. If I had to say what games to play in order to get better, I would say start off with World Tour, then Metallica, then play GH3 and you should be fine. Gh3 is still a fucking hard game and the new GH games are more forgiving.
No Caption Provided

So yea. I might be a little late, but fuck it, it made my day. Funny though, I hate TTFAF as a song in general.

Anyways I might be doing a video update soon, just maybe...
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By PowerSerj

Good job, man. Beating TTFAF legitimately is no small feat.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I spent a solid three days last summer trying to beat TTFAF and eventually did. It's definetly one of my crowning "achievements" on XBL. I also have Raining Blood left to 5*, but that song is.....ugh. It's my favorite Slayer song but frustrating as hell to try and 5 star. Especially when you practice for hours only to choke on a key part. The long and boring intro also sucks to have to sit through as well. I don't think I'll ever get the 5* Expert achievement....

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By gearhead

I have no chance on that, but I probably could play it on real guitar.