Living Situation Struggles

PhoenixStryfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PhoenixStryfe

Hey all! Not to be the sad/depressing forum poster but I am without a room at the moment, and I'm trying to find a trustworthy roommate to sign a lease with... I have the perfect apartments in mind, but I don't make enough to sign the lease by myself.

I live in the Northern Bay Area/Solano County.

The apartment situation is there is an available 3bd, 2bath in Fairfield, CA for only 2000 per month.

All I ask of y'all: I need some help finding a dependable roommate. Please PM me if interested. If you know of anyone in the area I'd love to hear from you as well.

Hopefully this isn't violating any forum terms or policies.. Thanks everyone you've helped me through tougher times just be being a part of this great community of people.

Thanks for lending an ear,

Miles

dasakamov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd caution against putting real phone numbers in a space where tens of thousands of strangers across the world have access to it. You may want to edit your post to say something like "PM me for contact info, if interested".

(Also, this type of post should probably go into the "Off Topic" section. ;) )

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@dasakamov: This is their first post, so it’s probably some weird bot-spam.

If this is a real dude, yeah...don’t do that. Also, I know CA is expensive, but I’m in another expensive state and my modest 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house’s mortgage is less than that each month. That rent is bananas!

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Real people don't put their number out like that. Unless they're really, really new to ... everything.

Avatar image for deactivated-610c321d60197
deactivated-610c321d60197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shindig said:

Real people don't put their number out like that. Unless they're really, really new to ... everything.

Came here to say that he should probably remove those contact deets...this forum has spammers about.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#6 riostarwind  Moderator

Edited out the contact info since that could be harmful along with moving this to off topic. Like the other posters have stated giving out info like that could be bad.

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That rent is insane. Good luck duder. Maybe move out of CA though. You can live without a roomate for half that almost everywhere else.