Looking for some good apps for iPhone.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

Edited By Tireyo

So recently I got an iPhone 3GS 8GB, and it's by far the best phone I've ever had! Got it from AT&T for $49. Didn't get the iPhone 4 because the 3GS is more affordable. Didn't go with Verison, because they didn't want to honor the work discount that my dad could get. Shame because they could of had our business, but AT&T is the best thing to have in this location (Plus they honored the discount) besides the prepaid phones that are available through Wal-Mart now. (I know because I've had one.)  

I've been browsing around the app store, and I've downloaded a lot of nice free apps. I was able to find one app for free, and the price changed today. (Will mention in my upcoming list) So, I'm looking for apps that I haven't discovered yet that other people know about. Best place to get information from people? GIANT BOMB, OF COURSE! So, good people of Giant Bomb, recommend me some apps please! Perhaps my list, or other peoples recommendations will help you discover new apps too (if you got an iPhone and blah blah blah)!

What I got for free: 

Giantbomb 
Wikipedia  
Google Mobile 
EBay Mobile 
AOL Radio 
DirecTV (Wanting to know this works. Guess I got to contact DirecTV sometime. -_- )
Yellowbook 
Yellowpapes 
Whitepages 
MyWireless 
Ringtone Maker
Angry Birds Free (I've been addicted to this, big time)
Angry Birds Seasons Free (I've been addicted to this too)
Solitare (With ads)
Bust-A-Move Lite
AIM (Free Edition) 
Checkers Free 
Boggle (Free download was available yesterday, so it's back to $0.99 today. Glad that I found it early!)
Bubble Shooter Free
Shop Savvy Bar Code Scanner 
Sales Tax Calculator
Sale Saver (Percent off calculator) 
Scrabble Free 
Old school Blocks 
Merriam-Webster Dictionary (Free) 
Walmart 
kmart2go  
Best Buy
Adobe Photoshop Express 
USB Disk 

What I'm wanting to buy in the future: 

Angry Birds 
Angry Birds Seasons 
Paperboy: Special Delivery 
Bust-A-Move 
Bejeweled 2 + Blitz  

Other than the good news that I got a new cell phone that happens to be great, my personal life otherwise has sucked big time. I've not been talking about it, and I probably won't talk about it either. Not really fun being 22 now.

Well, I'm done for now. See ya'll later! 

-Tyler

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tireyo

So recently I got an iPhone 3GS 8GB, and it's by far the best phone I've ever had! Got it from AT&T for $49. Didn't get the iPhone 4 because the 3GS is more affordable. Didn't go with Verison, because they didn't want to honor the work discount that my dad could get. Shame because they could of had our business, but AT&T is the best thing to have in this location (Plus they honored the discount) besides the prepaid phones that are available through Wal-Mart now. (I know because I've had one.)  

I've been browsing around the app store, and I've downloaded a lot of nice free apps. I was able to find one app for free, and the price changed today. (Will mention in my upcoming list) So, I'm looking for apps that I haven't discovered yet that other people know about. Best place to get information from people? GIANT BOMB, OF COURSE! So, good people of Giant Bomb, recommend me some apps please! Perhaps my list, or other peoples recommendations will help you discover new apps too (if you got an iPhone and blah blah blah)!

What I got for free: 

Giantbomb 
Wikipedia  
Google Mobile 
EBay Mobile 
AOL Radio 
DirecTV (Wanting to know this works. Guess I got to contact DirecTV sometime. -_- )
Yellowbook 
Yellowpapes 
Whitepages 
MyWireless 
Ringtone Maker
Angry Birds Free (I've been addicted to this, big time)
Angry Birds Seasons Free (I've been addicted to this too)
Solitare (With ads)
Bust-A-Move Lite
AIM (Free Edition) 
Checkers Free 
Boggle (Free download was available yesterday, so it's back to $0.99 today. Glad that I found it early!)
Bubble Shooter Free
Shop Savvy Bar Code Scanner 
Sales Tax Calculator
Sale Saver (Percent off calculator) 
Scrabble Free 
Old school Blocks 
Merriam-Webster Dictionary (Free) 
Walmart 
kmart2go  
Best Buy
Adobe Photoshop Express 
USB Disk 

What I'm wanting to buy in the future: 

Angry Birds 
Angry Birds Seasons 
Paperboy: Special Delivery 
Bust-A-Move 
Bejeweled 2 + Blitz  

Other than the good news that I got a new cell phone that happens to be great, my personal life otherwise has sucked big time. I've not been talking about it, and I probably won't talk about it either. Not really fun being 22 now.

Well, I'm done for now. See ya'll later! 

-Tyler

badwhodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By badwhodo

Tested.com has a good weekly segment about apps.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Nux

If you want to spend $2 then Battleheart is very fun. Plants vs Zombies isn,t that bad eather.
EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By EuanDewar
@badwhodo said:
"Tested.com has a good weekly segment about apps. "

This, they cover apps reguarly over there and Will and Norm make for entertaining and informative hosts.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tireyo
@badwhodo: I believe that I'll pay more attention to that now. Thanks!