Midnight release of GH3 and Gamestop.

Hoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Hoffer

I went to the midnight release of Guitar Hero 3.  The game came out on a Sunday, so staying up late on a Saturday was no big deal.  The thing that sucked was I stayed up until like 2:00 am, still woke up early and was tired as hell the rest of Sunday.  I doubt I'll ever do a midnight release again.

As to waiting in line, I think I had to stand outside for like 30-40 minutes.  It was a Gamestop and they only allowed 10 people in the store at a time.  When one person would leave, another person could go in.

Hoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hoffer

I went to the midnight release of Guitar Hero 3.  The game came out on a Sunday, so staying up late on a Saturday was no big deal.  The thing that sucked was I stayed up until like 2:00 am, still woke up early and was tired as hell the rest of Sunday.  I doubt I'll ever do a midnight release again.

As to waiting in line, I think I had to stand outside for like 30-40 minutes.  It was a Gamestop and they only allowed 10 people in the store at a time.  When one person would leave, another person could go in.

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spiceninja

Don't you mean World Tour? GH3 came out a year ago.