• 107 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@crusnchill: Pshaw, that scene ain't shit compared to the Citizen Kane of disturbing rape scenes in Irreversible.
That shit hits you like a punch in the groin.
crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By crusnchill
@TeflonBilly: In that case then, If drag me to hell is distasteful I don't even want to TRY Irreversible.

I mean I watch movies to get away and just have some fun.

A graphic rape scene just ain't my idea of a good friday night in with my girlfriend, you know. ;-p
TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By TheFreeMan
@crusnchill said:
" Drag Me to Hell at the scene where the main bad guy is raping the main character. It's just way too graphic and goes on for FIVE minutes. Yes you saw that right, literally FIVE minutes of film time."
Wait, what the fuck? I remember I stepped out of that movie for a few minutes to get some refreshments together when I rented it on DVD and was watching it with my family, and when I came back they didn't say anything about a rape scene but they were telling me what had happened when I was gone.

Are you sure that was in Drag Me To Hell? I remember I hated the ending because it was a piss-off and the main character went through lots of shit but I cannot for the life of me remember a rape scene.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kbm600: Calling them "people" would be a fallacy then

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By hatking

Any video game movie where the main character looks over and sees little kids playing the video game.

Seriously when that happened in Hitman I wanted to just shout, "DONE!" and walk out. 

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@TeflonBilly said:
" @Kbm600: Calling them "people" would be a fallacy then"
I couldn't have put it better. "PRO TA GONE IST" lawl
crusnchill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#107  Edited By crusnchill
@SeriouslyNow: I've just realised the film I've been typing about is called last house on the left, not Drag me to hell.

And I know why I confused the two. It's because last house on the left sounded like a horror movie and then I watched it for the first time and I found that I was grossly mistaken.
Plus, when you think about it, rape could be considered a part of dragging someone through hell, so maybe you can see my mistaken memory's logic due to fact that rape is such a horrible disgusting act. 

Wow! These are two completely different movies though. Lol. Durrrr me! :-)