Movie Fans Unite!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kozzy1234
For everyone who is a fan of movies. What are you all time favorites? What was the last movie you saw? Who are your favorite directors?

Everyone please post a movie poster and a score for the movie aswell , for the movie(s) you've seen lately! Ill start it off!

NAME = The Traps
SCORE = 8.5/10

A very good movie from Serbia, that is about a father whos son is very sick and doesnt have enough money to pay for the stuff his son needs health wise. He then gets an offer, but there is a catch... to get the money for his sons health care that he needs, the Father has to kill someone for this mysterious person who wants to give him the money to help his son. Why is this man helping him? Will the father kill another kids father to save his own?

Definatly check it out! I enjoyed it alot!
Ujio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Ujio
NAME = A Knight's Tale
SCORE = 8/10

Honestly it was better than I thought. It was a bit weird watching the movie with modern rock music being used as background music but it's not supposed to be a documentary! Overall a decent (if generic) story that's propelled along mainly by Heath and Paul Bettany's performances.
Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Alex_Murphy

Fight Club, The Matrix (first one), Aliens, Robocop, Terminator 2, Total Recall ... and about twenty others that I won't remember till after I hit the post button.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kozzy1234
MB said:
"There are numerous existing "Favorite Movie?" threads already - do a search and pick one that looks good and continue there, no need for a new thread.

Try also searching for movies instead of movie.  This should get you started:
\
http://www.giantbomb.com/search/?ct=forums&q=movie&forum_subclass=topic"
Thanks but i didnt find any threads that want people to post recently seen movies and rate them. Thanks for the info though mate (:

Im about to watch Takashi Miike's GOZU right now!
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Black_Rose
kozzy1234 said:
Thanks but i didnt find any threads that want people to post recently seen movies and rate them. Thanks for the info though mate (:Im about to watch Takashi Miike's GOZU right now!"
Actually there is, it was made by Linkyshinks and it's updated recently. I can't be bothered to look for it right now though.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kozzy1234
Black_Rose said:
"kozzy1234 said:
Thanks but i didnt find any threads that want people to post recently seen movies and rate them. Thanks for the info though mate (:Im about to watch Takashi Miike's GOZU right now!"
Actually there is, it was made by Linkyshinks and it's updated recently. I can't be bothered to look for it right now though."
My bad, couldnt see it.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kozzy1234
NAME = The Grocer's Son
SCORE = 9/10

No Caption Provided
Movie i saw a few days ago, if you enjoy foreign movies, you will like this. For some reason after watching it , it reminded me of Amellie! Feel good movies i tell ya!
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By kush
Black_Rose said:
"kozzy1234 said:
Actually there is, it was made by Linkyshinks and it's updated recently. I can't be bothered to look for it right now though."
You most likely mean this: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic/31/rate-the-last-film-you-watched/226491/#184