my blog

blerete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By blerete

this is a list of the games I started playing. Then I got stuck and then I got super frustratet an then I ended up not finishing the game.

This is not a chronological list:

Super Metroid. Stuck when trying to kill KRAID) I am playing it on the super Nintendo and it is super frustrating not to get to kill him.

Zelda: Ocraina of time. My friend needed the N64 back and I was not finished playing the game, and I was super scared of the Skulltulas sound.

Zelda: Spirit tracks. I am at the last dungeon and my DS is old that the sand wand is not working properly, or maybe I am finding it a bit difficult?

N64 super mario. Argh the Bombomb king scared me. I could not continue.

Killer 7. got stuck trying to kill a zombie dude that had the yellow spot on his midriff. Needed a blood bullet or something.

Ico. there is some jump thing or something different. Ended up just falling to my death.

Shadow of the Colussus. Another jump thing, the ledge where I have to hold on, i just cannot hold on to anything. This part is super annoying.

blerete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By blerete

this is a list of the games I started playing. Then I got stuck and then I got super frustratet an then I ended up not finishing the game.

This is not a chronological list:

Super Metroid. Stuck when trying to kill KRAID) I am playing it on the super Nintendo and it is super frustrating not to get to kill him.

Zelda: Ocraina of time. My friend needed the N64 back and I was not finished playing the game, and I was super scared of the Skulltulas sound.

Zelda: Spirit tracks. I am at the last dungeon and my DS is old that the sand wand is not working properly, or maybe I am finding it a bit difficult?

Killer 7. got stuck trying to kill a zombie dude that had the yellow spot on his midriff. Needed a blood bullet or something.

Ico. there is some jump thing or something different. Ended up just falling to my death.

Shadow of the Colussus. Another jump thing, the ledge where I have to hold on, i just cannot hold on to anything. This part is super annoying.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

How the hell'd the Bomb King scare you? Mustaches aren't scary. Show me one instance of a mustache being scary.

blerete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blerete

@Video_Game_King: maybe justin bieber with a mustache?

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By linkster7

@Video_Game_King said:

Show me one instance of a mustache being scary.

OH god, this thread is going straight to hell if someone takes you up on that.

zyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By zyte

@blerete said:

You're not alone.

I was like... very, very young.

Also, WELCOME TO GIANTBOMB, DUDE!

blerete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blerete

THANX

so nice to not be alone on the bombomb thing my big brother is still hassling me for being scared.