• 113 results
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By TomA

So me and my buddies went to a gentleman club last week. Low and behold, one week later, who is now dating one of the top girls? My friend Paul, yes that's right, he is now dating a stripper. You got to give him props, cause all he's gettin from that stripper are a few great nights and a a possible STD. Discuss!

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Don't look down on strippers. They're people too.

Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lemoncookie01

Ask his girl for free dances.

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By m1k3

i feel sorry for him if he thinks its a serious relationship. but if not, more power to him  i guess.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

I made that mistake once when I was way younger. Never again. Trust me, you'll see. Also, keep this type of stuff in Off Topic please. Moving.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By valrog

Strippers don't necessarily have STDs.

JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JoRoNimo
@TomA: Some weird stuff goes down in strip clubs, that's for sure. Especially if it's a nicer club... 

So my friend Patricia is a bartender, right? And she's pretty hot with a damn good body, so she got a job bartending at a strip club. I went to visit her, got a few free drinks, and she starts telling me this story about a guy who rolled up to the club in a bad ass car, Lamborghini I think. He walks in and looks at one of the girls for a while. At one point, he asks my friend Patti if he could speak to the manager. Patti calls the manager over, who comes in and asks the guy what he needed help with. 

Pointing to the dancer, he says "I want that girl to give me a blow job." 

The manager, taken aback, responds with a defiant/insulted "No!", adding "Sir, this isn't that kind of club." 

The guy pulls out his wallet, takes out several bills (Patti said they were all hundreds) and waves the dancer over. When she's in front of him, he holds the money out and and waves in both the stripper and manager lady's face, repeating that he wants a blow job.  

Again, another refusal, from both ladies. 

After that offer is turned down, he pulls out MORE cash, and flat out says the most shocking thing Patti ever heard at the bar: 

"I'll give you (the dancer) a thousand dollars to go down on me. And I'll give you (the manager lady) a thousand dollars to watch." 

Next thing Patti knows, both girls and guy are heading into one of the private rooms.  

And that's why I would never date a stripper.
Avatar image for oppressivestink
OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OppressiveStink

Take it from a guy who used to bounce for a stripper, they ain't nothin' but trouble.  A good number of em' are damaged goods and if you think about it, they make money with their sexuality and that is exactly what's on sale.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By manhattan_project
@jorojoserojas said:
" @TomA: Some weird stuff goes down in strip clubs, that's for sure. Especially if it's a nicer club... 

So my friend Patricia is a bartender, right? And she's pretty hot with a damn good body, so she got a job bartending at a strip club. I went to visit her, got a few free drinks, and she starts telling me this story about a guy who rolled up to the club in a bad ass car, Lamborghini I think. He walks in and looks at one of the girls for a while. At one point, he asks my friend Patti if he could speak to the manager. Patti calls the manager over, who comes in and asks the guy what he needed help with. 

The manager, taken aback, responds with a defiant/insulted "No!", adding "Sir, this isn't that kind of club." 

The guy pulls out his wallet, takes out several bills (Patti said they were all hundreds) and waves the dancer over. When she's in front of him, he holds the money out and and waves in both the stripper and manager lady's face, repeating that he wants a blow job.  

After that offer is turned down, he pulls out MORE cash, and flat out says the most shocking thing Patti ever heard at the bar: 

"I'll give you (the dancer) a thousand dollars to go down on me. And I'll give you (the manager lady) a thousand dollars to watch." 

Next thing Patti knows, both girls and guy are heading into one of the private rooms.  

And that's why I would never date a stripper. "
O_o
MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By MistaSparkle

Paul=T-Pain???

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeriouslyNow

We're all damaged goods and whores in one way or another.  We all do what we have to do to get by.  

Stop judging people for doing something you can't or won't.

JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JoRoNimo
@SeriouslyNow: Oh yeah, I would never judge a stripper. I have friends (well, one friend) who strips, and she's cool as hell. 

I think what I was trying to get across is to let the OP know that his friend Paul should be aware of the environment the girl will spending a whole lot of her time in. Some people get jealous when someone so much as looks at their significant other - and this girl's job is to KEEP all eyes on her.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@jorojoserojas:   And some people don't get jealous too.  The world is made up of lots of different folks.  I think the whole idea of worrying over something like this is really retarded.  If someone's feelings get hurt then they weren't ready for the experience in the first place.  In no way does that make any stripper less of a person than someone who is a charity worker.
Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bones8677

As awesome as it sounds to be dating a stripper, I can't see that relationship ending well.

JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JoRoNimo
@SeriouslyNow said:
" @jorojoserojas:   And some people don't get jealous too.  The world is made up of lots of different folks.  I think the whole idea of worrying over something like this is really retarded.  If someone's feelings get hurt then they weren't ready for the experience in the first place.  In no way does that make any stripper less of a person than someone who is a charity worker. "
You're absolutely right. 
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Um actually by most public and private standards High class strippers will not have STD's since most states will destroy a club that has any girl that has sex with clients for money.  Stories such as the one you told are just stories. Most states with proper Gentlemen's club laws highly regulate such matters. Much like Legal prostitution in places such as Nevada are extremely regulated for health and safety.

short of you going to a sleazy illegal gentleman's club.

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By ZeroCast
@SeriouslyNow said:
" We're all damaged goods and whores in one way or another.  We all do what we have to do to get by.    Stop judging people for doing something you can't or won't. "

Stop claiming that all people are damaged goods and whores. Not all of them are.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@ZeroCast said:
" @SeriouslyNow said:
" We're all damaged goods and whores in one way or another.  We all do what we have to do to get by.    Stop judging people for doing something you can't or won't. "

Stop claiming that all people are damaged goods and whores. Not all of them are. "
I say it because it's true. And I said 'in way or another'.  Stop claiming that your misuse of some of my words is my opinion.
JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JoRoNimo
@WilliamRLBaker: Oh come now, you know there has to be some illicit, shady stuff going down at strip clubs left and right. Look at some of the stories to come from Scores or other high profile places. They only shut down recently.

I will say, though, that I hope my particular story isn't just a story; it's such a fun one to recite and retell over and over again, I'd hate for it to be false (though of course I didn't live it first hand). Honestly, though, my friend Patti doesn't have that much of an imagination, and she had no reason to tell me some made up story at the time. Also, she loves, LOVES gossiping, and I'm sure living this juicy of a tale would never stay tucked inside her for long.
Valkyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#20  Edited By Valkyr
@jorojoserojas: I don't get it, a stripper and Patti ended up blowing the guy or 2 strippers?
JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JoRoNimo
@Valkyr: No, The stripper and the club manager went to the room with the guy. The offer was, as Patti (my friend, the bartender) understood it, that the stripper would go down on the guy and the manager lady was paid to watch.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Scooper
@jorojoserojas said:
" @TomA: Some weird stuff goes down in strip clubs, that's for sure. Especially if it's a nicer club... 

And that's why I need to be rich.
OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OppressiveStink
@SeriouslyNow:  This is anecdotal evidence coming from me, but let me paint a picture for you.  About ten years ago, I was a young man fresh out of highschool and I was going to the local college to get part of a degree under my belt before I went to a bigger college.  During this time, I needed to find employment at nights and being a bouncer for a personal stripper came up as a good way to make some dough quickly.   After a few weeks, I was invited to a party that the woman I bounced for was holding.

It seems she also worked at a club and was friends with many other strippers (both male and female).  During that night, I was offered drugs of many kinds and sex of several varieties.  At that time I made a value judgment; here I was, a young man who's never even had a beer being offered cocaine by people who thought that their naked pictures were the absolute height of fine art.  I had aspirations to do things with my life, not party until I'm too old or burnt out to do anything about it.

Then I thought about my job.  I was a bouncer, I was supposed to put my life on the line for these dregs of humanity.  I was not about to throw away my future for these people.

It was not until later when I stopped bouncing that I found out that strippers often sleep with bouncers to get them to guard them more closely. Kinda like how Sparta encouraged sex with your fellow Spartans because you'd fight harder for your lover.

The TL:DR is this:  The stripper who is working her way through college is a rarity.  Most of the women (and sometimes men) who do this type of thing, ride it until their bodies can no longer get them the money they're used to.  By then, they hope to latch on to someone else who actually has prospects.  You ask me not to judge this type of person, but if you ask me, there is always a value judgment when weighing a person's worth.

And to me, stripper is waaaay down on the totem pole of "Worthwhile Human Vocations", right above politicians.
JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JoRoNimo
@Scooper said:
" @jorojoserojas said:

And that's why I need to be rich. "
It's CRAZY, right?! And you've gotta know, this guy probably does this A LOT.  

Sadly, I've never been too much of a strip club guy. The few times I've gone, I always feel super dirty and uncomfortable. Not from the naked dancing girls, but from the guys STARING at the naked dancing girls. It's gross. Eff that.
JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JoRoNimo
@OppressiveStink: The money is damned good. I can see why people go into it, though you're right, money (no matter WHAT you do for a living) can consume you. 

I honestly believe everyone has their "price", as in, how much they would accept (charge?) for doing...whatever. Anything, pretty much. I can sit here and type that if a stranger offered me a thousand dollars to strip for them, I wouldn't do it....... 

....but eventually, they offer $50,000? $100,000?  

I don't know if I could turn that down, to be honest. That would help my family immensely, and help me accomplish a lot of my goals. 

Everyone has their price.
Avatar image for deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf
deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pics

gabha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By gabha
@SeriouslyNow said:
I'm neither damaged nor goods!
Rothbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rothbart

Nice points being made, but I don't think it's necessarily right to define someone by their occupation. A stripper is just a woman who does provocative dances for work, which would be no different than if she worked in a cubicle crunching numbers all day. It's just a job which was chosen based on that person's strengths and weaknesses, nothing to take all that seriously. Back to the OP, nice on your friend for meeting such an interesting person!

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@OppressiveStink said:
 Whole lot of unsupported bullshit wrapped a judgmental view of drug usage which you call a story, none of which indicates any wrongdoing on any person's part.
So what you're saying is that you're too far up your own ass to enjoy life right? Right.  

Now, excuse me but what the fuck did that story have to do with strippers exactly?  Aside from the fact that it's utterly made up pulp fiction circa 1950s garbage I mean.  Seriously, do you actually think that story makes any sense at all?  You were presented sex and drugs on offer as young man at a party no less and you decided that you wanted to take the moral high ground and not fuck and get high because you had a future??  There are future doctors, lawyers and judges fucking their brains out whilst high on drugs out on Spring Break as an annual sport.  I suppose you think they're trash too.  You must be the life of the party.

Please don't waste my time with After School Specials Morality Lesson bullshit.  Anecdotal doesn't mean FICTIONAL.
JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JoRoNimo
@Rothbart: Yup. They're braver folks than I. I'm a damn coward. I can't even dance at a dance club without getting at least a drink or two in me to loosen me up a bit - even though I know nobody is watching me.
sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Let your friend have his fun. He will eventually see what could go wrong with his situation and be better for it.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hot_Karl
@TheGreatGuero said:
" Don't look down on strippers. They're people too. "
I agree with this, I know strippers, I dated a stripper, they're honest-to-god human beings. Which is why if you want to date one or hook up with one, you have to do so before you start thinking of them as a person. When you see them as a conquest, then you can both have fun and both be on your way. When you start developing some sort of feelings or attachment, then you're fucked because that relationship WILL NOT END WELL.
JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JoRoNimo
@SeriouslyNow: Aww man, it's totally possible that he declined that stuff. I've never had any drugs in my life, despite being offered some many times (often by my cousin, no less). Never been offered rampant sex, but I've never been in a situation like that before. I'd like to say I'd decline it too, but who knows?
Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Castro

I've only known three strippers in my day, and they were all awesome people. If they're comfortable doing it, I'm not going to argue. In fact, I would say that the strippers that I've known are far more stable than most of the other girls that I've met in my time. Also, Showgirls is a great movie.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@jorojoserojas said:
" @SeriouslyNow: Aww man, it's totally possible that he declined that stuff. I've never had any drugs in my life, despite being offered some many times (often by my cousin, no less). Never been offered rampant sex, but I've never been in a situation like that before. I'd like to say I'd decline it too, but who knows? "
Sure, it's possible but it doesn't seem that probable.  Even if it's true it doesn't make his point of view correct.  He's already prejudging them as 'dregs' of human life.
JoRoNimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JoRoNimo
@SeriouslyNow said:
" @jorojoserojas said:
" @SeriouslyNow: Aww man, it's totally possible that he declined that stuff. I've never had any drugs in my life, despite being offered some many times (often by my cousin, no less). Never been offered rampant sex, but I've never been in a situation like that before. I'd like to say I'd decline it too, but who knows? "
Sure, it's possible but it doesn't seem that probable.  Even if it's true it doesn't make his point of view correct.  He's already prejudging them as 'dregs' of human life. "
Alright, yeah, that was a little messed up.
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TomA
@TheGreatGuero said:
" Don't look down on strippers. They're people too. "
I don't look down on strippers. I love strippers, they're fun, and depending on the girl(one I'm thinking of from last week specifically too) can be really fun and funny to just talk to at your table.Most of them like getting naked, I like watching them get naked. I know some people who think that it's some sort of ultimate sin... needless to say I don't usually hang around those people.
Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only know one stripper, she's been a cocaine addict since she was 15. 

That is all.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hot_Karl
@TomA: You've got it. It's an occupation more than a lifestyle, I feel, so it's a bit unfair to treat a "stripper" with contempt just because of their job (then again, they're using their sexuality to get money, so it might be called for). 

Anyway, an odd thing I wanted to add is that the stripper I was pursuing was sincerely one of the coolest people I've ever met in my life. We clicked well together, and while she, like all other people, had her faults, I would say that I probably found her to be one of the most fascinating and fun people to be around, in or outside of the club. Odd to think that my supposed relationship with a stripper was probably more meaningful than any other relationship I've had in the past but that's how it worked out for me. 

@S0ndor:  That made me laugh really hard for some reason. I'm going to hell.
OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OppressiveStink
@SeriouslyNow:  Eh, sorry that you didn't believe me, but I come from a family that had a problem with alcohol and drug use.  So growing up I got to see first hand what that did to a family, I decided that wasn't going to be me.  I'm currently just this side of 30 years old.  I don't smoke, drink and I've never ingested a drug that wasn't a prescribed pharmaceutical.

As far as 1950's Pulp?  This happened to me in 1999, 2000 and yes, that night I decided I wouldn't be the guy who protected these people from the harm they put themselves in the way of .

This wasn't prejudgment based on what I thought a stripper was, this is a judgment that I made from the input I was given.   Don't project your guilt on me because you couldn't make the same decisions I could.   I pity you if you don't know a person who could reject those offers out of principle, party setting or otherwise.

Where Doctors, Judges and Lawyers are concerned, sure, some of them fuck around when they're young, cool for them.  But being a Doctor, Judge or Lawyer means at some time they put aside their self-indulgent behavior long enough to become something else.  If you came to me and said "Hey, I'm a professional drinker!" or "I'm a professional drug user!" I would look down upon those individuals because they never progressed passed the ID.  Those baser instincts that control the young and the weak of mind.

It's awesome you're willing to give people the benefit of the doubt, you're a sweetheart, but not me.  I've learned at least one thing in my life and that is: learn from your experiences.

For me?  Strippers represent a life I abhor, a meaningless and overindulgent mound of tripe.  Perhaps if I met a stripper PTA member, or a stripper who spends his/her free time painting or making music I could start changing my mind about the vocation.
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@OppressiveStink:   Wait, so your family experiences give you the right to call other people 'dregs of humanity'?  I see.  Were they also strippers?  Like did the whole family strip en masse in a conga line of naked drug abuse?
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By keyhunter

I'd rather date and have sex with a stripper for free than pay her 40 bucks to play with her titties while she rubs her vagina all over my jeans.

lavaman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By lavaman77
@SeriouslyNow said:
" @OppressiveStink said:
 Whole lot of unsupported bullshit wrapped a judgmental view of drug usage which you call a story, none of which indicates any wrongdoing on any person's part.
So what you're saying is that you're too far up your own ass to enjoy life right? Right.  

Now, excuse me but what the fuck did that story have to do with strippers exactly?  Aside from the fact that it's utterly made up pulp fiction circa 1950s garbage I mean.  Seriously, do you actually think that story makes any sense at all?  You were presented sex and drugs on offer as young man at a party no less and you decided that you wanted to take the moral high ground and not fuck and get high because you had a future??  There are future doctors, lawyers and judges fucking their brains out whilst high on drugs out on Spring Break as an annual sport.  I suppose you think they're trash too.  You must be the life of the party. Please don't waste my time with After School Specials Morality Lesson bullshit.  Anecdotal doesn't mean FICTIONAL. "
Someone hit a sensitive nerve clearly. >.>

This thread keeps on giving.
Djeffers03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Djeffers03

It's risky but if they're happy....

OppressiveStink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By OppressiveStink
@SeriouslyNow:  I have the right because I have the right to my opinions.  Just like you do of me.   This is what my family taught me through their actions: overindulgence in those baser desires puts one on a road to ruin.  The road can be fun, but if you don't get off of it sooner or later, you're going to burn up.  One could make the comparisons to the ID, the Ego and The Super Ego.  People who never progress past the ID soak in their own petty indulgences and only learn of the repercussions when it's too late.

The stripper I bounced for and the strippers I knew let this stuff define their life.  The only thing they lived for was working(stripping), doing drugs and getting off.  Some doing it for better than a decade and some with children at home.

The simple act of indulging isn't bad.  Even going to an excess of indulgence once and a while can be exhilarating.  But when indulgence is the only factor you have in your life, you will produce nothing meaningful, and in fact, impact those around you.

You seem to be focusing on only the fact that these people were strippers and that's not the point I was trying to make.  Taking off your clothes =/= evil to me.  But there is a stripper culture, a culture of drugs, alcohol and paid sex.   To say there isn't one would be very ignorant because there most obviously is one (judging by not only my posts but other people's posts in this thread).

To my point: There are very few strippers who don't get sucked into that culture.  Letting these indulgences be the only thing that define you is pathetic.  If they're sucked into that life for too long, all their opportunities expire.  By the time they're too old to strip, a lot end up with drug dependencies and if they didn't use that stripping money to go to college(lol) they're left with only knowing the sex industry as a vocation.   That leads right into prostitution.

I happen to consider addicts and whores the dregs of humanity.  So yes, they're dregs.
Julmust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#46  Edited By Julmust

That's so bad it's awesome.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@OppressiveStink:  You didn't answer the question.  The other stuff you're talking about requires no experience first hand to be able to say.  It's really easy to talk about people like they're dominos falling into line and that each knock on effect leads to each other knock on effect.  Stripping =/= Prostitution and Prostitution =/= The Right for Others to Judge You and You =/= Expert.

Moralising Fascist more like.  You know, like Hitler and The Pope.  Now they ARE evil.
Valco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Valco

I'll stick my hand up right now and say that I honestly do see some people as the dregs of humanity. Not strippers in particular, just some people/

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RobotHamster

Hey look at the bright side...

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By meteora

Honestly, its really hard for me to picture whoever is or was being employed as a striper to be a worthwhile person, considering their environment. Few would ever use whatever money they need to get through college. Even then, I couldn't possibly imagine that they weren't damaged somehow. 

But hey, props to your friend I guess. I wouldn't really hope for too much for a serious relationship, but if both parties can handle it, sure why not.