My New Experimental Podcast

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

Edited By CraigAA1028

My friend and I decided to try making a podcast. We recorded one episode. It was mainly a test to see how it would go and allowed to me test out the recording software I downloaded. The plan is for it to be about anything, but we mostly cover video game related topics in the first episode with a small story about drinking too much.

It has some rough edges, most notably some mic bumping can be heard since we don't have the best equipment, but I think it come out alright for a first try. If you want to give it a listen, you can download it from sound cloud here.

Let it be clear that it is uncensored and not PC.  We don't go out of our way to be offensive, but there is a joke that people might hate me for making.

It's called "Popular Outcasts". It's the best we could come up with off the top of of heads. Once again, I think it's alright. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to listen if you get an hour. 

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By CraigAA1028

My friend and I decided to try making a podcast. We recorded one episode. It was mainly a test to see how it would go and allowed to me test out the recording software I downloaded. The plan is for it to be about anything, but we mostly cover video game related topics in the first episode with a small story about drinking too much.

It has some rough edges, most notably some mic bumping can be heard since we don't have the best equipment, but I think it come out alright for a first try. If you want to give it a listen, you can download it from sound cloud here.

Let it be clear that it is uncensored and not PC.  We don't go out of our way to be offensive, but there is a joke that people might hate me for making.

It's called "Popular Outcasts". It's the best we could come up with off the top of of heads. Once again, I think it's alright. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to listen if you get an hour.