Naruto and DBZ lameness ruining anime? (blog question)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hexpane

So the shitty strip malls in the bay area (are there any other kind) are getting these JPN stores.  Considering the choice is this fake JPN store of Dress Barn, I hit the fake JPN store.  Some horrible FF7 looking movie is playing on the HDTV, some bullshit w/ an emo looking Cloud jumping all high and fighting some giant enemy and all the FF7s helping him w/ retarded moves like catching him falling 30 feet on a sword and then dick thrusting the sword which propels Cloud back in the air for his faux DMC bullshit...

Anyhoot, wall to fucking wall DBZ and Naruto gh3yness.  I understand that f4ggotry 7 year old pussy kids like this bullshit, but it's the worst fucking anime ever created.

naruto and DBZ are like Jonas Brothers or New Kids on the Block are to music.  Yes its popular, yes it makes a lot of $$, but it's still fucking full retard homo effect.

The only thing else in this shitty store were a few MGS figures, Xenogears soundtracks and some dorky looking premade cosplay outfits.

No real anime, no Elfen Lied, Gunslinger, Wolf's Rain, Sam Champ, not even any cheese anime pr0n, no classic 80s nada.

Are we doomed to shitty anime for wimpy 7 year olds for the rest of eternity?  BTW if you are a retarded DBZ pussy and I offended you, this thread is for adults only.