#1 Posted by Geralt (317 posts) -

Auto-subscribe just activated for me along with $15 coupon. But it seems that there'll be no new t-shirt this year.

Anyone following them on twitter? Did anybody mentioned anything about this?

Else I'll probably get one of the old ones.

#2 Posted by Hailinel (24279 posts) -

Absolutely nothing has been said regarding a new membership T-shirt, as far as I know.

#3 Posted by Bane122 (786 posts) -

Jeff mentioned on his tumblr that he'd like to do one but can't say either way yet.

I doubt it happens, with everything coming down the line they're about to get pretty busy.

#4 Posted by Fattony12000 (7263 posts) -

Following the Giant Bomb staff on Twitter?

What?

Moan at @rorie about this, he's product manager for Giant Bomb. Tell him to sell us products.

#5 Posted by TheHT (11093 posts) -

Last Canadians shirt needs to happen. Or is it the Last Canadiens? Or maybe The Last Kanaediens?

#6 Posted by JoeBigfoot (107 posts) -

I'm all in for a VBOMB T after that Pathfinder session. Ideally it would include the stone statue arm being dropped from a great height.

#7 Edited by Brendan (7734 posts) -

I figured they weren't doing one this year since I didn't see one so I just used my coupon towards a Flight Club shirt, which I didn't have yet.

#8 Posted by Rorie (2810 posts) -

We've been talking about it; just need to find a design that everyone likes. Hopefully sometime soon.

Staff
#9 Edited by mithhunter55 (598 posts) -

I finally placed an order for the hoodie, the international shipping is killer.. coupon code covers 3/4. haha should be worth it. I plan on wearing it forever, especially Tuesdays.

Edit: 500th post!

#10 Posted by datarez (545 posts) -

Also looking forward to the 2014 T-shirt. I need to repaint my cars in iRacing for the next year. :P

#11 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3848 posts) -

I'm STILL waiting for my Team Brad shirt >:(

#12 Posted by ottoman673 (498 posts) -

Guessing the ship has completely sailed on any hope of a Ryan Davis shirt then?

#13 Posted by Gladiator_Games (444 posts) -

@rorie: Sad face :( Are we getting new shirts?

#14 Posted by Fattony12000 (7263 posts) -

C'mon Brad.

#15 Posted by chiablo (918 posts) -
#16 Posted by Rorie (2810 posts) -

There'll be a shirt hopefully by the end of the month.

Staff
#17 Posted by shinboy630 (1134 posts) -

@rorie said:

There'll be a shirt hopefully by the end of the month.

Sweetest deals! I just re-subbed so I look forward to it!

#18 Posted by Brendan (7734 posts) -

@rorie: If this was the car industry we'd be getting our 2015 shirts y'know. And I'd like mine in Phantom Black Metallic please.

#19 Posted by shadow2384 (4 posts) -

@rorie: Any update on the new shirt?

#20 Posted by phrosen (144 posts) -

@shadow2384: There totally is.

http://store.giantbomb.com/collections/frontpage/products/bombduders-t-shirt

#21 Posted by SavePoint (100 posts) -

It took me a little while before I realized the Bombduders shirt was the 2014 member tee as well. However, I like the Vinnco one better so I went with that instead.

#22 Posted by Nightriff (4972 posts) -

How long has the Bombduder's shirt been up? Don't remember Rorie saying anything about it.

#23 Posted by Rorie (2810 posts) -

@nightriff: Since Friday or so. We announced it on UPF and tweeted about it; not sure if we did anything crazy beyond that.

Staff
#24 Edited by Nightriff (4972 posts) -

@rorie: Haven't watched UPF yet and must have missed the tweets, my bad. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: PURCHASED!

#25 Posted by csl316 (8358 posts) -

That's what I get for missing a UPF. Time to grab my virtual wallet!

#26 Posted by aidros (237 posts) -

Ordered!! I like the Blue version, and the logo too. Can't believe I missed UPF though and this was on, because I never miss em!

#27 Posted by kalmia64 (73 posts) -

@rorie: Hey thanks for making the shirt available in women's sizes too!

#28 Posted by Rorie (2810 posts) -

@kalmia64: No worries! We got some requests so it's something we're trying out. Hopefully they'll sell enough to make it feasible to keep doing it in the future.

Staff