OMFG! JETPACKS!!!???? WHAT!!???

GweedyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By GweedyJ

So i made my rounds today on the internet looking for reviews on my beloved Sonic racer....and what do i find....a trailer for Halo Reach MP!?.....JETPACKS!?!? man this is shaping up to be the best halo ever. Cant wait for the beta now. This will redeem them from that abomination called Halo 3. Seriously though....JETPACKS! how amazing is that. Man oh man i cant wait for this game. Def going to be GOTY. And i know people are going to say "oh well its just another Halo" Def a step up from anyother Halo. 

Also i need to pick up the new borderlands content. Although my girlfriend's  save got corrupted so it looks like ill be playing on my own.

In other news Bang Pow Boom Nuclear edition is coming out! And i missed a $10 Insane Clown Posse concert. Put on for Real Detroit's 11th bday bash. Oh and save your self some typing because i dont care what you think of ICP or Juggalos or what ever. Its all been said before.

GweedyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By GweedyJ

So i made my rounds today on the internet looking for reviews on my beloved Sonic racer....and what do i find....a trailer for Halo Reach MP!?.....JETPACKS!?!? man this is shaping up to be the best halo ever. Cant wait for the beta now. This will redeem them from that abomination called Halo 3. Seriously though....JETPACKS! how amazing is that. Man oh man i cant wait for this game. Def going to be GOTY. And i know people are going to say "oh well its just another Halo" Def a step up from anyother Halo. 

Also i need to pick up the new borderlands content. Although my girlfriend's  save got corrupted so it looks like ill be playing on my own.

In other news Bang Pow Boom Nuclear edition is coming out! And i missed a $10 Insane Clown Posse concert. Put on for Real Detroit's 11th bday bash. Oh and save your self some typing because i dont care what you think of ICP or Juggalos or what ever. Its all been said before.

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FirePrince

Yeah,HALO 3 still looks good after 3 years!.....Just trolling,calm down,I love the Halo franchise.I realy hope Reach will have a longer and better campaign.And a new F-ing theme song.
Th3dz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Th3dz

Looks pretty action-packed... And it looked a LOT like halo, so that's good I guess. Hope there's enough new stuff for it to be a great new game. Looks a lot like Halo 3!

GweedyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GweedyJ
@FirePrince:@FirePrince said:
" Yeah,HALO 3 still looks good after 3 years!.....Just trolling,calm down,I love the Halo franchise.I realy hope Reach will have a longer and better campaign.And a new F-ing theme song. "
Dont get me wrong im a huge Halo fan and i   love Halo 3. But it was a let down compared to 2.
Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Hamst3r

Jetpack, for realzies: 

Only $76,000.
GweedyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GweedyJ
@Hamst3r: that thing is huge!
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Hitchenson
@GweedyJ said:
" @FirePrince:@FirePrince said:
" Yeah,HALO 3 still looks good after 3 years!.....Just trolling,calm down,I love the Halo franchise.I realy hope Reach will have a longer and better campaign.And a new F-ing theme song. "
Dont get me wrong im a huge Halo fan and i   love Halo 3. But it was a let down compared to 2. "
Explain to me how. Actual reasons.
GweedyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GweedyJ
@Hitchenson:  1. The game got slowed down. 2.Level design in 3 was awful imo the best map is citadel and its just a remake of a halo 2 level. 3.Campaign was just not as fun even with co-op. 4. Dual weilding was a good concept that 3 pretty much destroyed. 5. Equipment is a pretty much un needed feature.  But Halo3 also did alot right. I loved Theater and Forge. Thats about it though.
mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mikeeegeee
@GweedyJ said:

"Seriously though....JETPACKS! how amazing is that. Man oh man i cant wait for this game. Def going to be GOTY."

@GweedyJ said:

" I have just about everything unlocked and a few achievements left in Sonics racer and its still the most amazing game of 2010....in fact  it might be the best game to come out in the last 5 years.  "

Translation: you need to simmer the fuck down. 
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#11  Edited By Yummylee
@Tarsier said:
"JETPACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS now we just need grappling hooks and slide boots "

For some reason I read grappling hooks and side boobs.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MikkaQ

GET THIS KID SOME RITALIN.

TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheGremp

I love how a lot of people actually get excited when they hear "Halo 3, but with Jetpacks".  My friends were jumping off the walls in excitement when I told them that.

I must be missing some kind of central logic here, because I'm not really catching why Super Street Fighter IV at $40 is a major rip off to many folks, but Halo 3 + Jetpacks is totally worth $60.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ghostiet

People, get to the escape pods! KaosAngel, the hype dragon is multiplying himself!

@XII_Sniper said:

" GET THIS KID SOME RITALIN. "

GweedyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GweedyJ
@TheGremp said:
" I love how a lot of people actually get excited when they hear "Halo 3, but with Jetpacks".  My friends were jumping off the walls in excitement when I told them that. I must be missing some kind of central logic here, because I'm not really catching why Super Street Fighter IV at $40 is a major rip off to many folks, but Halo 3 + Jetpacks is totally worth $60. "
Its clearly more then Halo 3 with jetpacks.
Avatar image for bam_d_leprechaun
Bam_D_Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By Bam_D_Leprechaun

i liked the halo series, halo 3 was fun, but some people thinking it or even CoDMW1 & 2 are the best multiplayer games ever need a slap in the face

Pinkshley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pinkshley1

I was really put off by the fact that the same death animation is still there. a.k.a. the arm and leg flapping in the air; its cool the first time you see it, boring the 1,000th.

PolyesterPimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PolyesterPimp
@TheGremp said:
" I love how a lot of people actually get excited when they hear "Halo 3, but with Jetpacks".  My friends were jumping off the walls in excitement when I told them that. I must be missing some kind of central logic here, because I'm not really catching why Super Street Fighter IV at $40 is a major rip off to many folks, but Halo 3 + Jetpacks is totally worth $60. "
Agreed. Looks like Halo 3 with AVP quick kills and jetpacks.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MikkaQ
@TheGremp said:

I just thought of Tribes with some Halo elements. And if it's anything, I mean ANYTHING like that... that's totally worth getting excited over. (not the Halo part, mind you, I just want some more effing Tribes in my life)
GweedyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GweedyJ
@Bam_D_Leprechaun: they need a slap in the face for forming their own opinion? see this is whats wrong with the internet. Gaming sites more so then other things. "If you dont agree your dumb." how is that at all logical?
Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chokobo

*yawn*

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Bennyishere

I'm sure it'll be good, I'm in favor of this new perks and loadout trend that has taken multiplayer by storm anyway.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hitchenson
@Fragstoff said:
" The most overrated game ever, now with Jetpacks! "
Modern Warfare 3's got jetpacks? 

See, I can do it as well!
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By dbz1995
@Hitchenson said:
" @Fragstoff said:
" The most overrated game ever, now with Jetpacks! "
Modern Warfare 3's got jetpacks?  See, I can do it as well! "
That hurt me.  You can do it to, well done-imitate the bullies. BIG MEANIE

Anyway, game looks decent. Maybe we should wait for it to come out before we judge whether it's the same old Halo or OMGZ NEWZ
InfiniteGeass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By InfiniteGeass

This looks freaking crazy as hell. Which is exactly how I want the game to be.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By penguindust
@Abyssfull said:
" @Tarsier said:
"JETPACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS now we just need grappling hooks and slide boots "
For some reason I read grappling hooks and side boobs. "
Now that's what I want in a Halo game!  Mmm, side boobage....
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iam3green

pretty cool i guess. idk about this halo game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Do you have to say def? cant you just say definitely?

Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Interfect
@GweedyJ: 

That's what she said.
GoodKn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GoodKn1ght

attention whore....

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RetroIce4
@Tarsier said:
" JETPACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS now we just need grappling hooks and slide boots "
Yay! Grappling Hooks in Halo. They would probably mess it up with boosters/items though... :(
lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By lordofultima

It looks awesome, color me excited. The jetpacks are easily the best part, TRIBES!!

Avatar image for captain_clayman
captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By captain_clayman

OH FUCK YEAH!

William

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By William

YEP, ITS HALO.

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By Skytylz

Jet pack looks fun

@FirePrince said:

Halo 3 does look like shit now
jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jack_daniels
@GweedyJ said:
" So i made my rounds today on the internet looking for reviews on my beloved Sonic racer....and what do i find....a trailer for Halo Reach MP!?.....JETPACKS!?!? man this is shaping up to be the best halo ever. Cant wait for the beta now. This will redeem them from that abomination called Halo 3. Seriously though....JETPACKS! how amazing is that. Man oh man i cant wait for this game. Def going to be GOTY. And i know people are going to say "oh well its just another Halo" Def a step up from anyother Halo.   Also i need to pick up the new borderlands content. Although my girlfriend's  save got corrupted so it looks like ill be playing on my own.  In other news Bang Pow Boom Nuclear edition is coming out! And i missed a $10 Insane Clown Posse concert. Put on for Real Detroit's 11th bday bash. Oh and save your self some typing because i dont care what you think of ICP or Juggalos or what ever. Its all been said before. "
You had me at the H in Halo. That and I am on book three of the halo books so it would be silly of me not to get this since I am so die hard.