I hope you spontaneously combust.

gpbmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By gpbmike

@Blak_Knot: I had a nightmare last night where I was taking an exam and hadn't studied at all. :(

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BlinkyTM

Lol, you know what's funny. This is EXACTLY what happened to me this weekend. I had a Midterm coming up and I didn't finish the study guide until the day before, studied all night and morning. I think I did pretty good actually. And right now, I have another study guide I should finish for my Midterm tomorrow, but you know. I wait until the very last minute because I'm cool like that :P

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlinkyTM

@gpbmike said:

@Blak_Knot: I had a nightmare last night where I was taking an exam and hadn't studied at all. :(

I have those all the time lol. In your dreams is it usually for a major exam too?

In mine I have no idea what the subject is but I'm always stressed out and I don't know what to write (Always an essay exam for some reason :P). Those are the best, especially when you have an exam the next day.

gpbmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gpbmike

@BlinkyTM said:

@gpbmike said:

I have those all the time lol. In your dreams is it usually for a major exam too?

In mine I have no idea what the subject is but I'm always stressed out and I don't know what to write (Always an essay exam for some reason :P). Those are the best, especially when you have an exam the next day.

Well I haven't had an exam in seven years. That's how god damned traumatic college was.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By RsistncE

@gpbmike said:

Those are freaking terrible, you feel so helpless.

Blak_Knot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Blak_Knot

@BlinkyTM: Yup, I know what you mean, study guides never work out for me. I work best when it's the last minute and I'm under immense pressure.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MooseyMcMan

1200 word essay? I didn't know anyone assigned things in terms of word count anymore. It's always been page numbers for me.

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlinkyTM

@gpbmike said:

@BlinkyTM said:

@gpbmike said:

Well I haven't had an exam in seven years. That's how god damned traumatic college was.

Lol, tell me about it. I'll probably have one of those dreams tonight...I had one last night though so maybe not.

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlinkyTM

@Blak_Knot said:

@BlinkyTM: Yup, I know what you mean, study guides never work out for me. I work best when it's the last minute and I'm under immense pressure.

Same here, it's weird lol. Right now I'm procrastinating finishing a study guide for my exam tomorrow. Yay! :P

Blak_Knot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blak_Knot

@BlinkyTM said:

@Blak_Knot said:

Same here, it's weird lol. Right now I'm procrastinating finishing a study guide for my exam tomorrow. Yay! :P

Awesome! Right now I am NOT doing my 1200 word essay that is due tomorrow! \o/

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlinkyTM

@Blak_Knot said:

@BlinkyTM said:

@Blak_Knot said:

Fist bump!

Blak_Knot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Blak_Knot

@BlinkyTM said:

@Blak_Knot said:

@BlinkyTM said:

@Blak_Knot said:

Fist bump!

*awesome explosion*

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlinkyTM

@Blak_Knot said:

@BlinkyTM said:

@Blak_Knot said:

@BlinkyTM said:

@Blak_Knot said:

Fist bump!

*awesome explosion*

That was not awesome but, I have trouble posting images lol.

Blak_Knot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blak_Knot

@BlinkyTM said:

@Blak_Knot said:

@BlinkyTM said:

@Blak_Knot said:

@BlinkyTM said:

@Blak_Knot said:

Fist bump!

*awesome explosion*

That was not awesome but, I have trouble posting images lol.

Nice!

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlinkyTM

There's only one thing left to do now!

Embedding disabled?! >:{

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By iam3green

welt, it's time to go find a way to study. pretty funny stuff, i've had that happen to me.

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlinkyTM

I finished! :D

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

College is making me an awful person right now. I'm always constantly stressed and angry, and because of that I always feel sleepy and exhausted. I can't ever just take my mind off my work for some reason, playing video games and hanging out with friends in what free-time I have helps, but it's always a worry in the back of my mind. I can't wait for this shit to be over.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Hehe, that's funny i was in the exact same situation last year. I should have studied for an exam...and then i stopped going to school altogether :D

Valkyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#22  Edited By Valkyr

@xobballox said:

College is making me an awful person right now. I'm always constantly stressed and angry, and because of that I always feel sleepy and exhausted. I can't ever just take my mind off my work for some reason, playing video games and hanging out with friends in what free-time I have helps, but it's always a worry in the back of my mind. I can't wait for this shit to be over.

That's exactly my life style too, it's hell, I had two networking exams last week that I thought I failed, I was all the time thinking 'this fuckers may think that the max ethernet frame is 1526 bytes long, I will shove the IEEE 801.3 pdf up their ass!' (it's 1518), but no, they took the official size, the thing is: the internet is so fucking confused about that matter, a lot of sites are wrong saying 1526, which is fucking stupid when you have the official standard pdf with 1518. I did great on both exams but my fear made me live hell on earth during a week, by the way, I have 13hs left to study half Control Engineering from the start for tonight exam, caffeine will run through my veins again.

unordinarily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By unordinarily

Vinny Caravella caused me to play The Witcher to completion. I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO. I still have a couple vet school applications to fill out! Damn you, Vinny!

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BlinkyTM

I wonder how he made out on that 1200 word research paper. :{

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By AngelN7

Man I feel so jealous of people with jobs right now , they don´t have to worry about that stuff they just do their thing in the morining and come home at night to play games , I haven´t played anything on consoles since january but that´s to blame on my broken 360 though.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@Blak_Knot: I heard something that pretty much says it all from some guy regarding studying, "That Facebook page had nothing on it but all of a sudden it looked so damn interesting".

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By BoG

@gpbmike said:

I had that one last week.

Except it was real.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

This is why I usually go into my university to work, too many distractions at home.

Blak_Knot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blak_Knot

@BlinkyTM: I didn't finish it in time...BUT the deadline got extended! \o/

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BlinkyTM

@xobballox said:

Yeah, same here. I usually don't even want to talk to anyone during the week/weekends.

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BlinkyTM

@Blak_Knot said:

@BlinkyTM: I didn't finish it in time...BUT the deadline got extended! \o/

Awesome! I was up until 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. studying! :P

Now, I'm putting off studying for a quiz that's 3 hours away. Yay procrastination! lol.

Partly because the questions are annoying as hell and he gave us a week to read a 250 page book on fish. He thinks he gave us a month for some reason.

When and why did cod decline in the North Atlantic?

Why is European bass so hard to grow in fish farms? Why is Atlantic salmon comparatively easy?

What does Greenberg mean by “shifting baselines.”

What does Greenberg mean when he calls tuna a “stateless” and “unmanageable” fish?

Why does Greenberg compare tuna to whale?

What does Greenberg mean when he says that we as a society need to decide if ocean

fish are food animals or wildlife?

Greenberg’s golden rule of responsible fish-eating is “Don’t eat the big fish.” Why?

How is the future of carnivorous fish tied to the future of creatures lower down on the food chain?

Historically, which fish served as the “everyday fish” and which served as the “holiday fish”? Has that

changed?

In addition to the titular four fish, Greenberg discusses fish such as hoki, barramundi, tra, tilapia, and

kahala. Why?

How has fishing and fish-eating changed over the last 100 years?

Does Greenberg advocate for more local control of fisheries, more centralized control, or both?

Why did Greenberg choose these four fish out of all the fish in the world? What does each type of fish

represent? (Hint: it has to do with ocean ecology and also historical use by humans.)

What is aquaculture? When and where was it developed? What is selective breeding? What is “closing

the life cycle?”

What are some of the leading countries in aquaculture production?

Which fish are the best/worst for aquaculture? Why?

What are some of the upsides and downsides of aquaculture? How efficient and sustainable is it?

Which fish are most commonly farmed? Are these types the best choices? If not, why did people

choose them in the first place?

What is polyculture and Integrated Multitrophic Aquaculture? Why is this technique promising?

When and why did salmon decline in the Northeast?