Pokeball GO! you've caught a hunter!

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I've been collecting the halo 3 series 3 3 inch action figures for a bit now *my friend RichardLOlson got me onto it* and I just acquired a new one The near 10 inch hunter its so freaking awesome!

No Caption Provided

I had a master chief one but its hand wouldn't turn and i put a lil bit to much torq trying to turn it and his hand broke off >_< but yeah I purchased a few other things today including Lost planet *none colonies edition* I intend on getting the colonies edition so as to get the complete 2 sets of achievements and i wanna see whats new in it, All so purchased a game informer subscription for the edge card at gamestop since it was only 15 bucks.
All so picked up a few things from circuit city they had a Skullcandy hesh metallica death magnetic headphones for super cheap and a too human guide for 4 bux*liquidation sale* they had a few tvs there i wanted...but at only 40% off i wasn't gonna bite not with the recent article i read about the crappy circuit city liquidation deals. Circuit City Liquidation is shit!

Oh i forgot to add i all so got a display copy of gears of war 2 for 18 bucks.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I've been collecting the halo 3 series 3 3 inch action figures for a bit now *my friend RichardLOlson got me onto it* and I just acquired a new one The near 10 inch hunter its so freaking awesome!

No Caption Provided

I had a master chief one but its hand wouldn't turn and i put a lil bit to much torq trying to turn it and his hand broke off >_< but yeah I purchased a few other things today including Lost planet *none colonies edition* I intend on getting the colonies edition so as to get the complete 2 sets of achievements and i wanna see whats new in it, All so purchased a game informer subscription for the edge card at gamestop since it was only 15 bucks.
All so picked up a few things from circuit city they had a Skullcandy hesh metallica death magnetic headphones for super cheap and a too human guide for 4 bux*liquidation sale* they had a few tvs there i wanted...but at only 40% off i wasn't gonna bite not with the recent article i read about the crappy circuit city liquidation deals. Circuit City Liquidation is shit!

Oh i forgot to add i all so got a display copy of gears of war 2 for 18 bucks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nice finds man, the action figures look pretty sweet.
To bad the Metallica items weren't Megadeth ; )

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

I'll pick metallica over megadeth any day Mustaine is a fucking traitor. lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

WilliamRLBaker said:
"I'll pick metallica over megadeth any day Mustaine is a fucking traitor. lol"
Ahahaha, I`m not going to begin to argue about the topic, the battle will never end.
Anyways some cool shit you found for some good prices, but btw, Circuit City is still going? how much longer until there done?
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Bucketdeth said:
"WilliamRLBaker said:
"I'll pick metallica over megadeth any day Mustaine is a fucking traitor. lol"
Ahahaha, I`m not going to begin to argue about the topic, the battle will never end.Anyways some cool shit you found for some good prices, but btw, Circuit City is still going? how much longer until there done?"
5 days.
The circuit city in castleton the one closest to me is nearly picked clean a few hdtvs display models and some misc other stuff are still for sale *tvs 40% off* but mostly every thing was gone.
I all so got a copy of gears of war 2 for 18 bux.
I like megadeth as for the argument but i like metallica better.