#1 Edited by Stolm (10 posts) -

My Lab Jack when he was a puppy.

#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

lemme guess, you made a thread for the a quest too right?

#3 Posted by Stolm (10 posts) -

Yes sir!

#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Stolm said:
" Yes sir! "
Thats not allowed. If you wanna spam do it on your blog and do not attach it to the forums. We are getting sick of people who are doing this for the quest crap. 
#5 Edited by Stolm (10 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:

" @Stolm said:

" Yes sir! "
Thats not allowed. If you wanna spam do it on your blog and do not attach it to the forums. We are getting sick of people who are doing this for the quest crap.  "
It's Off-Topic...  and I don't give a shit what you want.

Have a nice day.
#6 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Stolm said:

" @The_Laughing_Man said:

" @Stolm said:
" Yes sir! "
Thats not allowed. If you wanna spam do it on your blog and do not attach it to the forums. We are getting sick of people who are doing this for the quest crap.  "
It's Off-Topic...  and I don't give a shit what you want. "
Its part of the rules. Keep up the spam and you'll be gone. Spamming just to get quest points even has its own thread post to not allow it. 
#7 Posted by Stolm (10 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:

" @Stolm said:

" @Stolm said:
" Yes sir! "
Its part of the rules. Keep up the spam and you'll be gone. Spamming just to get quest points even has its own thread post to not allow it.  "

Quote what rule I have broken. This is a perfectly legitimate "Off-Topic" thread.  Not spam.  
#8 Posted by Sweep (8827 posts) -

I have 2 dogs and they look like this: 

#9 Edited by Stolm (10 posts) -

Nice Dalmations. 

I'm thinking of getting one of these beasts when i have the funds. 

French Bulldog

#10 Posted by Sweep (8827 posts) -
@Stolm: Nice :D I want a boxer. Those are some cool dogs.
#11 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I havent got a picture of my dog on my computer at the moment. But she is a white and tan lhasa apso x bishon 

#12 Posted by Brians (1458 posts) -
@Sweep:  They are cool but if you are unfamiliar to them they will straight up tackle you.
#13 Posted by MonkeyMelon (217 posts) -
@Sweep:  Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one, his farts are horrible.

But if you do get one, I warn you not to give him a little bit of a cookie, it proves fatal.    Stinky
#14 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" @Stolm said:

" @Stolm said:
" Yes sir! "
Its part of the rules. Keep up the spam and you'll be gone. Spamming just to get quest points even has its own thread post to not allow it.  "
I have to agree with the OP.  This is a legit Off-Topic thread that can be turned into a valid discussion.  It is not spam.
#15 Posted by Sweep (8827 posts) -

I don't really like small yappy little toy dogs. If it can fit in a handbag then I don't want to know about it.

#16 Posted by strangeling (1260 posts) -
@Stolm said:

" @Stolm said:

" @Stolm said:
" Yes sir! "
 Quote what rule I have broken. This is a perfectly legitimate "Off-Topic" thread.  Not spam.   "
In fact, I believe there have been threads like this in the past.  Specifically, a "post pictures of your cat" one.  Which I remember, because I have cats.  No dog currently, sorry.
#17 Posted by CharkeeFarlee (896 posts) -
 He's gotten so big :3
#18 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5808 posts) -

#19 Posted by Pie (7058 posts) -
Thats my dog
#20 Posted by Baillie (4040 posts) -

#21 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -

There's another one of these floating around, but I'll post my kids again because I'm a proud mom. 

My other kids.
#22 Posted by Franstone (1102 posts) -
@melcene: 

Love Huskies... 
They shed like a son of a bitch though don't they?    
#23 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -
@Franstone: Yeah... most people that come over our house know they're screwed if they wore black pants.  I keep extra lint brushes in the car and at work thanks to the kids.
#24 Posted by Vodun (2370 posts) -

My parents' but I like to think of him as part mine when I visit ;)

#25 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

She's big now, but this is still my favorite picture.  And this scene plays out multiple times every day.

#26 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

My dog, Skinner
#27 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

Whats with all these god damn dog threads lately.

#28 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

She's so useful when the apocalypses come around.