User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By scarace360
@MikeinSC said:
" @scarace360 said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @scarace360 said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @scarace360 said:
" I cant get a girl cause everytime they ask me what my hobbies are the first thing i say is videogames then everything else. The second that word comes out of my mouth there gone. And my friends bust my balls for playing MMOs. "
Don't apologize. I was briefly engaged to a psychotic who was pissy because I was a gamer. So I told women from them on that I game and that isn't going to change.  My wife is cool with it. "
Man you got lucky. "
Her view is I could be drinking and carousing at a bar, so this is harmless. "
Where did you find her? "
Don't remember. We married for 2 yrs now, so it's all cool. "
we gratz and hope everyone here can end as happy as you did.
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#52  Edited By Vinny_Says
@JoyfullOFrockets said:
" Well my mom sometimes doesn't like it when I play till over midnight, mostly because she hears screams of people dying and it freaks the shit out of her. I got headphones now though. so she's cool with it.  My dad walked in yesterday when I was playing Dead Space 2 and saw me getting mutilated, he laughed and told me I suck. "
Your dad sounds cool!

I'm sure people who collect guns get the same bullshit thrown at them every day. Hell people were all up in arms about gangsta rap at one point in time.
Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Family used to give me a really hard time playing games, and they used to make me feel like I was sinning by spending my time playing them (we're not religious - figure of speech). 

Now they secretly resent my hobby, but sometimes I think they are actually happy when it brings me into the living room. I resent their attitude, and all the other parent philosophy bullshit that I'll probably do one day myself when I have kids (to a point). But I'm not in a position right now to argue, I am nineteen and undertaking career training full-time (as of tomorrow -ha), and not paying board. The older and wiser I get the more I realize that my parents aren't the nicest people around like they want me to believe, even if they are good people. But the most important thing I know now is they hardly know shit, and they have been living on this planet for a lot longer than me, and they have done all sorts of amazing things, and they still don't know shit. But I love them. 

The funniest thing is how they think they are really easy going because I never argue with them, and that their friends are way to unfair on their kids. Well guess what dumb-shits, I'm a goody-two-shoes because you guys are lunatics and the littlest thing I do, even if it isn't bad, will make you guys go nuts. Oh, and your actually more ridiculous than your friends are to their "kids," and you just don't know how lucky you guys have it. 

I never tell anyone in the real world that I play video games, it always makes them immediately think they are better than me, and the only way a girlfriend would find out is if we moved in together, and I'd be like, "Yeah... you're not going to be able to watch TV ever again."

rb_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By rb_man

My mom does not care to much because games push me towards the computer programing field (witch she is in). So long as I don't spend all day playing she dose not care.

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 177

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By MikeinSC
@scarace360 said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @scarace360 said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @scarace360 said:
" @MikeinSC said:
" @scarace360 said:
" I cant get a girl cause everytime they ask me what my hobbies are the first thing i say is videogames then everything else. The second that word comes out of my mouth there gone. And my friends bust my balls for playing MMOs. "
Don't apologize. I was briefly engaged to a psychotic who was pissy because I was a gamer. So I told women from them on that I game and that isn't going to change.  My wife is cool with it. "
Man you got lucky. "
Her view is I could be drinking and carousing at a bar, so this is harmless. "
Where did you find her? "
Don't remember. We married for 2 yrs now, so it's all cool. "
we gratz and hope everyone here can end as happy as you did. "
Thanks.

I'd recommend if the girl/guy you are with bitch about you gaming, you'd be happier not being with them in the first place.
roborobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By roborobb

people that don't understand video games are probably scared of becoming outdated. Out with the old and in with the new, that's what I say :D