Procrastination

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Wolverine

Procrastination is one of my biggest habits that I need to bring an end to. It is late on a Sunday night and I still have homework to do because I procrastinated so much. Tomorrow I'm going to be stressed about finishing it and managing getting it done before my classes and it will cause me so much stress. I usually manage and my grades are good for the most part but the stress is to much for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Wolverine

Procrastination is one of my biggest habits that I need to bring an end to. It is late on a Sunday night and I still have homework to do because I procrastinated so much. Tomorrow I'm going to be stressed about finishing it and managing getting it done before my classes and it will cause me so much stress. I usually manage and my grades are good for the most part but the stress is to much for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

harris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By harris

Hey.. same here, and we've been playing would you rather and posting for the last half an hour at least :P

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolverine
harris said:
"Hey.. same here, and we've been playing would you rather and posting for the last half an hour at least :P"
Yeah I know lol This site is the place to go to procrastinate.
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I pride myself on my ability to not  procrastinate, but that might be because I am a perfectionist. 

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolverine
auspiciousqueue said:
"I pride myself on my ability to not  procrastinate, but that might be because I am a perfectionist. "
Do you have any tips? How do you push yourself to do things before the last minute?
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By auspiciousqueue
Wolverine said:
"auspiciousqueue said:
"I pride myself on my ability to not  procrastinate, but that might be because I am a perfectionist. "
Do you have any tips? How do you push yourself to do things before the last minute?"

When I was in high school and college, I would do the most time consuming and rigorous material first, way before deadline. The minute I had something to get done, I would do it right away. When I was in college I did a meta-analysis of procrastination and it's negative effects. Now I just tell myself that I need to get something done or I will stress out and then become a very horrible person to be around. I guess I am very self motivated. 
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolverine
auspiciousqueue said:
"
Wolverine said:
"auspiciousqueue said:
Do you have any tips? How do you push yourself to do things before the last minute?"

When I was in high school and college, I would do the most time consuming and rigorous material first, way before deadline. The minute I had something to get done, I would do it right away. When I was in college I did a meta-analysis of procrastination and it's negative effects. Now I just tell myself that I need to get something done or I will stress out and then become a very horrible person to be around. I guess I am very self motivated. "
Thank You. You have motivated me to try to get things done before they are due so that I can feel more relaxed. I think of this when I procrastinate from now on.
RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By RichardLOlson
Honestly.......there is nothing wrong with prcrastination, as long as your not procrastinating when it comes to playing a really good game or 2 hot chicks want you to bang the shit outta them...well I guess at that point, go ahead and take in the fine moment your about to experince, but then get right down to business.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Gunner
RichardLOlson said:
"Honestly.......there is nothing wrong with prcrastination, as long as your not procrastinating when it comes to playing a really good game or 2 hot chicks want you to bang the shit outta them...well I guess at that point, go ahead and take in the fine moment your about to experince, but then get right down to business.
"
lolwut?