Ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Ace

Prototype damn

After seeing the first traitor, a year ago Ill been all over this game.Now that i have it, Im in awww of it, and really frustrated.I mean, DAMN the things you can do are crazy ,like tear a air conditioner unit off on a roof while being atacked by 2 hellocoptors and bring one smashing to the ground cuz of  throwing it into the coptor  and grab the one you just obiborated and chuck it in to the other one! thats the awesome part of the game. the bad parts are, the battle are very very tenious kill three infected, then 3 more come, after getting thrghow them 3 more show up before the game tell you to smath all the over sized prophan tanks to defet them.so a very love hate relationship.

Next Friday is the big day! my GED test! I can't wait to get that done cause the studying iskilling my last summer of fun.Also My bff Sol is out of townfor a month on a family vaca/reunion.find people to chill when my girlfriend is busy:/ owell i got make some new friends any way. im out for now Jesse.

Ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ace

Prototype damn

After seeing the first traitor, a year ago Ill been all over this game.Now that i have it, Im in awww of it, and really frustrated.I mean, DAMN the things you can do are crazy ,like tear a air conditioner unit off on a roof while being atacked by 2 hellocoptors and bring one smashing to the ground cuz of  throwing it into the coptor  and grab the one you just obiborated and chuck it in to the other one! thats the awesome part of the game. the bad parts are, the battle are very very tenious kill three infected, then 3 more come, after getting thrghow them 3 more show up before the game tell you to smath all the over sized prophan tanks to defet them.so a very love hate relationship.

Next Friday is the big day! my GED test! I can't wait to get that done cause the studying iskilling my last summer of fun.Also My bff Sol is out of townfor a month on a family vaca/reunion.find people to chill when my girlfriend is busy:/ owell i got make some new friends any way. im out for now Jesse.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ahriman22

You are impressed, not frustrated.