Relevant Information

sivartTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By sivartTheGreat
Hey, Giant Bomb. I am creating an account now. Here's some information about myself.

Once upon a time, I played Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer on my Macintosh Plus.

Then I played Chuck Yeager's Air Combat on my Performa 400. 

Then I played TIE Fighter and various other LucasArts titles on my Pentium 333.

Then I played Tony Hawk 2 on my Pentium III, wrote The Norehack trick mod, and once won some money at Twin Galaxies.

Then I built a PC and played an assortment of games in college, including a Medal of Honor clan and some hundred-odd hours in Morrowind.

Then I swore off games and missed out on everything released between 2003 and 2007.

Then I bought a 360.

Then I bought a PS3, N64, SNES, Genesis, Gamecube, and Dreamcast.

My current goal is to recapture the last two decades of gaming, while continuing to be a reasonably useful contribution to society.

Dot Com

sivartTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By sivartTheGreat
Hey, Giant Bomb. I am creating an account now. Here's some information about myself.

Once upon a time, I played Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer on my Macintosh Plus.

Then I played Chuck Yeager's Air Combat on my Performa 400. 

Then I played TIE Fighter and various other LucasArts titles on my Pentium 333.

Then I played Tony Hawk 2 on my Pentium III, wrote The Norehack trick mod, and once won some money at Twin Galaxies.

Then I built a PC and played an assortment of games in college, including a Medal of Honor clan and some hundred-odd hours in Morrowind.

Then I swore off games and missed out on everything released between 2003 and 2007.

Then I bought a 360.

Then I bought a PS3, N64, SNES, Genesis, Gamecube, and Dreamcast.

My current goal is to recapture the last two decades of gaming, while continuing to be a reasonably useful contribution to society.

Dot Com

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

There's no such thing as a Performa 400. You're making stuff up. :P
It's going to take quite a bit of work to catch up. Good luck. :)