Rolling the ball.

dev_ron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

Edited By dev_ron

Imagine that you’ll have to launch a brand new website within two months and you don’t have people working under your company; plus, you start with a zero budget.

Somehow we managed it. Sebsta, fishdalf and me.  We missed the first launch date though. That’s not because we weren’t on schedule, it’s because we were in the middle of the longest vacation period possible. The development work speed went down to 10% because of Christmas and New Year vacations. But we didn’t take our breaks, we worked during Christmas. As far as I remember, 3 of us were online conferencing even during the new party. And yes, after 47 days(less) of development work we made it live.

There are many good things that came out of the project NoobFeed. I personally managed to get along with people whom I never thought of meeting or working together. Specially the guy who designed the layout. If we didn’t have any requirement with the design/layout, he would’ve made something ever better than our current one. He’s such an amazing designer, who can read your mind and bring the exact thing you’re visualizing. There are still some works left from him, which all of you will see in near future.

I also managed to get NoobFeed a deal with a renowned IT compnay, who’ll continue the ongoing development work for next three years. so, far I’m really proud of them because their developers understand the urgency for what we ask for and they deliver in a good speed. The worst thing about the developers is that none of them are gamers and they don’t seem to understand our psychology very well. Nerds : P lol
we had time limitation and of course there were other problems, but these guys made all the things very easy for us. Rather than the bug testing for a week or two, we barely had to spend time explaining things to them.

And, now the site is Live and our work is being paid off. It is really an amazing feeling to watch you guys loving the site. What you see now; is just the backbone of NoobFeed, and there are many more features to be added. We just want our users to guide us to the right direction for becoming a better place for gamers all around the world.

Not to mention the support we have had from Giant Bomb. Without GB it would’ve been difficult to get such wonderful crowd in there. On behalf of the NoobFeed team; I show gratitude to all of you; who have visited and joined our site and specially to GB team who has let us publish about NoobFeed in here.

dev_ron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By dev_ron

Imagine that you’ll have to launch a brand new website within two months and you don’t have people working under your company; plus, you start with a zero budget.

Somehow we managed it. Sebsta, fishdalf and me.  We missed the first launch date though. That’s not because we weren’t on schedule, it’s because we were in the middle of the longest vacation period possible. The development work speed went down to 10% because of Christmas and New Year vacations. But we didn’t take our breaks, we worked during Christmas. As far as I remember, 3 of us were online conferencing even during the new party. And yes, after 47 days(less) of development work we made it live.

There are many good things that came out of the project NoobFeed. I personally managed to get along with people whom I never thought of meeting or working together. Specially the guy who designed the layout. If we didn’t have any requirement with the design/layout, he would’ve made something ever better than our current one. He’s such an amazing designer, who can read your mind and bring the exact thing you’re visualizing. There are still some works left from him, which all of you will see in near future.

I also managed to get NoobFeed a deal with a renowned IT compnay, who’ll continue the ongoing development work for next three years. so, far I’m really proud of them because their developers understand the urgency for what we ask for and they deliver in a good speed. The worst thing about the developers is that none of them are gamers and they don’t seem to understand our psychology very well. Nerds : P lol
we had time limitation and of course there were other problems, but these guys made all the things very easy for us. Rather than the bug testing for a week or two, we barely had to spend time explaining things to them.

And, now the site is Live and our work is being paid off. It is really an amazing feeling to watch you guys loving the site. What you see now; is just the backbone of NoobFeed, and there are many more features to be added. We just want our users to guide us to the right direction for becoming a better place for gamers all around the world.

Not to mention the support we have had from Giant Bomb. Without GB it would’ve been difficult to get such wonderful crowd in there. On behalf of the NoobFeed team; I show gratitude to all of you; who have visited and joined our site and specially to GB team who has let us publish about NoobFeed in here.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

I visited noobfeed a couple of times its alright.

dev_ron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dev_ron

don't forget to give us suggestion if you have any and thanks for visiting :)

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine

Can you explain to me what noobfeed does that most video game websites don't do?