RvB Recreation and Why I Still Hate Gamestop

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

First, the good news: Red Vs Blue is getting another reboot in their new series "Recreation". New episodes will show on Mondays on their site.
Trailer time!

That's really all I have to say about that besides the fact that I can't wait to see what's in store.

Now, the bad news. Gamestop won't let me pick up my order for Prototype... They said that I would have to come back on another day because they "can't hand out the preorders yet." Why not? I don't know because they wouldn't tell me. I only went to Gamestop because I've got a $25 off giftcard there and they tell me I might have to wait another 2-3 days? Fuck that, I'm going back tomorrow. It's not really a big deal but that pisses me off that they wouldn't hand them out despite all of the cases being right behind them. *Le Sigh*, it gives me some relief knowing that the Rooster Teeth guys like it though.

No Caption Provided

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38

First, the good news: Red Vs Blue is getting another reboot in their new series "Recreation". New episodes will show on Mondays on their site.
Trailer time!

That's really all I have to say about that besides the fact that I can't wait to see what's in store.

Now, the bad news. Gamestop won't let me pick up my order for Prototype... They said that I would have to come back on another day because they "can't hand out the preorders yet." Why not? I don't know because they wouldn't tell me. I only went to Gamestop because I've got a $25 off giftcard there and they tell me I might have to wait another 2-3 days? Fuck that, I'm going back tomorrow. It's not really a big deal but that pisses me off that they wouldn't hand them out despite all of the cases being right behind them. *Le Sigh*, it gives me some relief knowing that the Rooster Teeth guys like it though.

No Caption Provided

haethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By haethos

God, I really want to start watching RvB again. I stopped watching years ago, and just never really picked it back up.

Also, screw GameStop, the pricks.

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Babble

The new storyline for the series seems pretty good. Looking forward to more.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By teh_destroyer

I have Season 1, 2 & 3 on dvd. They were funny for the lolz back in the day.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Bruce

Maybe the Gamestop clerks were having a huge party in the back with Tranny Hookers and Cocaine....that's what my Gamestop has going on seemingly.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Bruce

More BLOGS NOW!