Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By alwaysbeclothing

That was the first time someone has ever recognized my Luchadeer shirt in 3+ years of convention going (other than Matthew Rorie). Pretty chuffed that finally someone has given a proper GB shoutout to me, I've managed to call out a few shirts in the wild (Bombduders at Long Beach Comic Expo and GB2013 member shirt at a chinese restaurant).

Have other Bombers seen Giant Bomb shirts out in the wild? Make sure to call that out! Post anytime you've seen GB reppin'

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I once saw a GB logo shirt when I was going into an exam at Sheffield University last year, which was pretty cool.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Sh- shall we have a specific call if we see eachother in the wild? "Hootie hoo!" is already taken... :(

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Sh- shall we have a specific call if we see eachother in the wild? "Hootie hoo!" is already taken... :(

Just shout "THERE'S A GIANT BOMB OVER HERE!!!" at the top of your lungs. You get the added benefit that everyone else runs away screaming and then you get to spend some alone time with each other.

astrozombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A couple years ago I worked at Pizza Hut as a delivery driver and I made a delivery to someone in a Lincoln Force shirt. I thought that was pretty ill.