So I just met Bumblebee from Transformers! (PICTURES)

• 64 results
Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zereta
@Bigandtasty said:
" When you're looking back on your life 50 years from now don't you want to say you had the courage to get in the car? "
AHHH!!!!!!!!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By TwoOneFive

its the craziest most epic thing you've ever seen because you been telling yourself thats what it would be ever since the first one came out. your the biggest tranformers fanboy on giantbomb. i dont get it, maybe its because i thought the show was OK

ChopperDave47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ChopperDave47
@AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb said:
" @ChopperDave47: Cool story, bro. Now calm down and let us enjoy our mindless action movie. "
i don't understand this... simply because there is good action does not EXCUSE michael bay from plot development, character development, and simple bad calls of creative judgement.
Avatar image for akasofailsongiantbomb
AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChopperDave47: Hey, sorry if I offended you or anything. I'm just saying that I wouldn't go into a Michael Bay film called Transformers expecting a stellar plot. Then again, I'm not exactly a movie buff. I just enjoy a mindless action flick every now and again.

It's summer movie season, man. There's a film with a mixed reaction like this almost every year.
EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By EpicSteve
@Bigandtasty said:
" When you're looking back on your life 50 years from now don't you want to say you had the courage to get in the car? "
FUCK! Beat me to it.
ChopperDave47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ChopperDave47
@LiquidPrince said:
" @ChopperDave47 said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" @ChopperDave47 said:
" @LiquidPrince: uhh... that was a shitty movie. nuff said. the action was decent, that's about it. the story wasn't even ACCEPTABLE. it was just trash. and all those stupid unnecessary jokes and plot devices were just dumbEDIT: the product placement was HILARIOUS.. "
Ah be quiet. You're just one of those random Michael Bay haters. You probably hate all his movies. Which if true, means you shouldn't have even posted, just to spread more hate. "
it is true, i do pretty much hate all of michael bay movies. but i do for a reason... they're all pretty much garbage.

transformers 2 continued the tradition of a really weak plot, terrible lines, completely UNNECESSARY scenes, and stupid michael bay humor.

1. the plot was terrible. oh man... the super magical device from the first movie was destroyed? well... i guess we're searching for ANOTHER super magical device.. (the matrix or whatever) what a twist..

2. terrible terrible freaking lines (the line about getting in the car 50 years from now or whatever that was soooooo corny) and the narration at the beginning was just laughable.

3. the completely unnecessary scenes... did we really have to see shia's character freaking movie into college for like 20 minutes JUST to get the connection with the guy that ran the site... and did we really have to see that scene with his mom and the pot brownies... i mean come on, in a movie supposedly about robot aliens. theres a joke about pot brownies. that's just stupid.

4. the product placement was hilarious.. all the chevy cars and the bad guys had the actual cool cars, and what was with those two black transformers who were the chevy sparks? that was just unnecessary again.

4.5 the ending. WHY THE FREAKING CRAP DID OPTIMUS JUST LET MEGATRON GO? that doesn't make ANy seNSE!

5. you don't have to believe my take on it, rottentomatoes.com shows that only 21% of critics like it, with the consensus being:

Consensus:Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is a noisy, underplotted, and overlong special effects extravaganza that lacks a human touch.I mean, i thought the action was pretty cool. to a point. but simply because the action is cool, that does not give michael bay the right to throw every other part of the movie away. "
  1.  The story is taken pretty much straight from the original cartoons. So tough, too bad you didn't like it.
  2.  That was in the first movie not the second, which makes me think that you haven't even seen the second and are judging it. if that is the case then it is insta-fail.
  3.  Yes, all those scenes were necessary and I quite enjoyed them. For every serious moment, there was some comic relief, and that is something that is much needed. Plus it ended with a beautiful parallel. At the beginning of the movie, the father couldn't care less and the mother was bawling her eyes out, but in the end we saw that the father didn't want to let his son go and it was the mother who said that we need to let him go. That is a well crafted plot parallel.
  4.  Right because the cartoons weren't full of Volkswagen's and other branded cars. Perhaps you'd want to see a bunch of no name cars driving around... However I think the Camaro and new Corvette's are beyond sexy.
  5. In case you didn't notice Optimus was damaged hardcore and as soon as he finished fighting the fallen, Jetfire collapsed off his body...
  6. I don't give a rats ass about rottentomates because it's full of people like you who don't understand the difference between a movie that is aspiring to be very deep or have an important message that needs to be conveyed, or a movie that is aspiring to be an out of this world action extravaganza. This movie was made for the fans of Transformers and it succeeded on all fronts.
As a side note, the character development was quite good if people were watching it without wanting to just go in and bash it like those critics at rotten tomatoes who have their heads so up their own ass they can see themselves spewing bullshit. The acting was also generally good. "
1. not to mention the plot was the exact same as the first one, with a different "device" that the robots were fighting over, i didn't mind the plot... it was the way it was executed. there were literally less than 20 minutes between the old decepticon telling the whole story about the tomb of the primes and all that crap and optimus blowing up the machine. the whole freaking movie was wasted on the set up.

2. okay... sorry. the lines were still freaking terrible.. and there is no excuse for that.

3. they were not necessary at all. there was 20 minutes of wasted time.. and then 10 seconds after shia ledousche moves in he is taken to the headquarters of the site with the alien conspiracies.... we did not need to waste freaking 20 minutes just to get that connection to the butcher guy from the first movie.

3b. that was a beautiful parallel? that was the most horribly done, most corniest shit bad acting i have seen in my life.

4. umm okay... it was just really relaly really realy obnoxiously done. every freaking time a transformer was shown in its disguised form, the camera would freaking zoom in for no reason to the company logo. that is just stupid

5. umm it looked to me like optimus jettisoned jetfire off after he was done using him. optimus still could have EASILY killed megatron and star scream. did you not see how easily he killed "the fallen"? he killed "the fallen" in like less than a minute.

6.  umm i do give a rats ass when average consumers like you think you're better than movie critics. do you honestly think your opinion is more valuable than more than 70 percent of a  lot of movie critics in the US. it was a bad movie.

and i just want to throw something in i already said for emphasis: i don't understand this... simply because there is good action does not EXCUSE michael bay from plot development, character development, and simple bad calls of creative judgement.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By LiquidPrince
@ChopperDave47 said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" The story is taken pretty much straight from the original cartoons. So tough, too bad you didn't like it.
  1.  That was in the first movie not the second, which makes me think that you haven't even seen the second and are judging it. if that is the case then it is insta-fail.
  2.  Yes, all those scenes were necessary and I quite enjoyed them. For every serious moment, there was some comic relief, and that is something that is much needed. Plus it ended with a beautiful parallel. At the beginning of the movie, the father couldn't care less and the mother was bawling her eyes out, but in the end we saw that the father didn't want to let his son go and it was the mother who said that we need to let him go. That is a well crafted plot parallel.
  3.  Right because the cartoons weren't full of Volkswagen's and other branded cars. Perhaps you'd want to see a bunch of no name cars driving around... However I think the Camaro and new Corvette's are beyond sexy.
  4. In case you didn't notice Optimus was damaged hardcore and as soon as he finished fighting the fallen, Jetfire collapsed off his body...
  5. I don't give a rats ass about rottentomates because it's full of people like you who don't understand the difference between a movie that is aspiring to be very deep or have an important message that needs to be conveyed, or a movie that is aspiring to be an out of this world action extravaganza. This movie was made for the fans of Transformers and it succeeded on all fronts.
As a side note, the character development was quite good if people were watching it without wanting to just go in and bash it like those critics at rotten tomatoes who have their heads so up their own ass they can see themselves spewing bullshit. The acting was also generally good. "
1. not to mention the plot was the exact same as the first one, with a different "device" that the robots were fighting over, i didn't mind the plot... it was the way it was executed. there were literally less than 20 minutes between the old decepticon telling the whole story about the tomb of the primes and all that crap and optimus blowing up the machine. the whole freaking movie was wasted on the set up.2. okay... sorry. the lines were still freaking terrible.. and there is no excuse for that.3. they were not necessary at all. there was 20 minutes of wasted time.. and then 10 seconds after shia ledousche moves in he is taken to the headquarters of the site with the alien conspiracies.... we did not need to waste freaking 20 minutes just to get that connection to the butcher guy from the first movie.3b. that was a beautiful parallel? that was the most horribly done, most corniest shit bad acting i have seen in my life. 4. umm okay... it was just really relaly really realy obnoxiously done. every freaking time a transformer was shown in its disguised form, the camera would freaking zoom in for no reason to the company logo. that is just stupid5. umm it looked to me like optimus jettisoned jetfire off after he was done using him. optimus still could have EASILY killed megatron and star scream. did you not see how easily he killed "the fallen"? he killed "the fallen" in like less than a minute.6.  umm i do give a rats ass when average consumers like you think you're better than movie critics. do you honestly think your opinion is more valuable than more than 70 percent of a  lot of movie critics in the US. it was a bad movie.and i just want to throw something in i already said for emphasis: i don't understand this... simply because there is good action does not EXCUSE michael bay from plot development, character development, and simple bad calls of creative judgement. "
Nothing you said it worth replying to because everything I would say is already written above. As for your latest statement all I have to say is, you think it was bad, and I think based on the source material, it was fantastic.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN MY BLOG AGAIN MERELY TO POST HATE ON THE MOVIE.        THIS BLOG IS NOT ABOUT THE MOVIE, IT IS ABOUT THE CAR.

ChopperDave47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ChopperDave47
@LiquidPrince:

oh okay.. so just because i disagree with you i'm not allowed to post. sure. whatever dude.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By LiquidPrince
@ChopperDave47 said:
" @LiquidPrince: oh okay.. so just because i disagree with you i'm not allowed to post. sure. whatever dude. "
This blog was never about the quality of the movie. It was just about me meeting the car. I don't want to start an argument here when there is a perfectly good thread about it elsewhere at the moment.
AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ChopperDave47: Yeah, that didn't sound douchebaggy at all. How charming.

I just love how there are three threads dedicated to bashing one fricking movie. Especially love how this one changed from "Hey, this car from this movie I enjoyed showed up outside the theater, I thought I'd take a couple of pictures" to "Hey, that movie you enjoyed? IT SUCKED."

It's like you just can't live with someone else's opinion.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By LiquidPrince
@AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb said:
" @ChopperDave47: Yeah, that didn't sound douchebaggy at all. How charming.I just love how there are three threads dedicated to bashing one fricking movie. "
My thread isn't about the movie. It's about the car.
AkasoFailsOnGiantBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LiquidPrince: I edited it before I saw that. Apologies.
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ahriman22

I hate that car.

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers