Somebody explain Homosexuality to me.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I have nothing against homosexuals, i have nothing against anybody, i truly believe that each person is free to do whatever the fuck they want as long as they leave me alone and dont persecute me or step all over my rights/freedom. 

Therefore i dont bash homos, even if i had the chance to anonymously i wouldnt, I'm ok with their choices in life because its none of my business, BUT, i still until today dont quite get how a man with a dick would love another dick and a dick up his bum, or a woman with a clit would enjoy being with another woman.. Can someone explain it to me ? I see no harm in only trying to understand.

I mean, our bodies are built in a way where the best moist place in the whole world to insert your penis and have absolute pleasure, is the vagina. 
And the best thing to enter a woman's vagina and give her absolute pleasure, is the penis because the two bodies are BUILT to function like that together. 

So, if you agree with me on that point, are you telling me that homosexuals realize that they can have the best sexual pleasure there is with someone of the opposite sex, but still they choose their own sex because of ______ (fill the blank) ? 

And also, this may sound anti-gay but its just something ive been thinking about : Doesnt being gay forcefully make u, sort of, weird ? i mean, in a world where some life styles exist everywhere, like young men craving breasts, doesnt craving dick forcefully make u odd ? Therefore even if your straight friends accept you, it'll never be normal.. I'm not sure where im going with this, but its kinda confusing, or sad. 

Thanks to any thoughts/explanations, lets keep it civilized and dont just accuse me of homophobia because its nowhere near that.

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Well, you see, when two daddies love each other very much...

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r

The attraction you feel for women, physical or more than that, is felt by members of the same sex if they're homosexual.
And lol @ believing you're better at pleasing a woman than another woman can be just because you have a penis.
Inbe4lock.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

This topic is incredibly offensive and closed-minded and will go nowhere good. Speaking of closed...