State of the union adress.

welder106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By welder106

Is anyone going to watch the state of the union adress. I really dont think President Obama is not doing well with the common man. He might have a problem getting re-elected.The economy is really hurting him. He promised to change washington but all the old players are in the game.. With the stimulus money  the government should have gave all tax payers a big check..
yeahno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By yeahno
@welder106 said:
"I really dont think President Obama is not doing well with the common man. . "
So he's doing great! :D
But I know what you really mean.
I keep my head out of politics because politics is a dirty affair. I don't deal with dirty affairs.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine

I'll watch it. Hopefully he moves his focus away from reforming health care which would hurt our economy to trying to stimulate our economy. Also, hopefully the government stops buying every company that isn't doing well.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By EpicSteve

His job is way over my head, that's why I'm not running this country. I'm assuming you can't rebuild the world in a day. With the economy in the shitter, and us getting murdered in the war, I don't expect his job to be easy.

welder106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By welder106

He should have known this before promising to change everything. He also promised to change the way washington did buisness. He then put all the old players around him.
sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By sopranosfan

Every president candidate promises to change Washington.  G. W. Bush promised to be Bipartisan and change Washington.  The only president that actually was able to work in Washington and get things done since I have been alive was Clinton.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By kashif1
@sopranosfan:
true but still the recent filibustering has gotten ridiculous
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Snipzor

I'll watch it because it's my job, or rather it's training for my job. But I won't like it.

fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By fripplebubby

I'll watch it of course. I can't say I approve of Mr. Obama, but I respect him. Healthcare turned into something it never should have been, but his intentions were good. Who knows what his plan is now?

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By damnboyadvance

Yeah, I'm watching it. Let's see what he has to say about the state of the union.