That was a great World Series!

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Congratulations to the Giants and Royals on a terrific World Series. That was one of the most entertaining world series I've seen in awhile. Was rooting for the underdog Royals through out the series but boy howdy the Giant are a really good team and Madison Bumgarner totally shut it down at the end of the game. Feel bad for Paul Rudd now. Now to wait and hear what kinda damage will happen in Kansas City and San Fransisco tonight.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I really thought that Alex Gordon triple was going to be an inside the park home run. Pretty tired of the Giants so I was definitely rooting for the Royals but that was a pretty amazing performance from Bumgarner so it's kind of hard to argue with it.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milkman said:

I really thought that Alex Gordon triple was going to be an inside the park home run. Pretty tired of the Giants so I was definitely rooting for the Royals but that was a pretty amazing performance from Bumgarner so it's kind of hard to argue with it.

Same it got misplayed twice by the Giants centerfielder.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

San Fransisco, your team just won the world Series. Now buy all this overpriced garbage from Sports Illustrated.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling said:

San Fransisco, your team just won the world Series. Now buy all this overpriced garbage from Sports Illustrated.

Wonder how they are going to top overturning a bus two years ago.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

now that was some high quality baseball

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I was vaguely rooting for the Royals but my interest in baseball lies solely in the Cincinnati Reds. I was only glad the Cardinals didn't make it because fuck those fans that taunted the Ferguson,MO protesters. I only wish it would have finished in four games so as to minimize the number of Jeopardy episodes they had to preempt.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Fredchuckdave

It was a great game 7, not super exciting for most of the series despite the act of getting there. The Giants are like the 5th best team in the majors yet just keep winning the World Series somehow, meanwhile Billy Beane languishes in his eternal prison of first round exits.