• 61 results
MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 177

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MikeinSC

Obama's 2012 budget deficit has managed to hit the level of the ENTIRE budget of 1998 ($1.6T).

What kind of a joke of a budget is this?

Obama has utterly sold out the youth. That is hardly my unique take on this. Obama sycophant Andrew Sullivan blogged:
" To all those under 30 who worked so hard to get this man elected, know this: he just screwed you over. He thinks you're fools. Either the US will go into default because of Obama's cowardice, or you will be paying far far more for far far less because this president has no courage when it counts. He let you down. On the critical issue of America's fiscal crisis, he represents no hope and no change. Just the same old Washington politics he once promised to end."

Dana Milbank, another apologist, also condemned the budget as a joke.

He promises $1.1T in savings --- but none of those savings consist of anything resembling specifics.

It includes a hidden 25 cent-a-gallon tax increase. That will work wonders in killing the economy further. A federal bailout beginning for the states' pension funds (an amount of money that would curl toes if people knew how bad it was). 

He put together a deficit commission --- when he said he wouldn't in the campaign because that just has the President punting a problem down the field --- that cut the deficit by 4.4T, and he utterly ignored their recommendations. Even the Democratic co-chair said the budget is inadequate.

95% of all of his savings occur after his first term is over. 2/3 occurs after his assumed 2nd term. Obama, LITERALLY, is punting the issue away. He wants to cap spending at the currently inflated level for a few years. This is disastrous.

Our spending has DOUBLED since 2001. Doubled. That is inexcusable. And it's not taxation that is the problem. It is clearly spending.

Why don't we just go back to the 1998 budget? Was Clinton's budget unusually harsh? These budgets aren't a continuation of Bush's budgets. These are a massive increase...at a time where people are concerned about the deficits and they want solutions. Why the lack of leadership? Why is it up to the Congress to single-handedly try and fix the problems?

The young who worked hard to elect Obama, as Sullivan said, were screwed over. Royally. It is US who will have to pay this --- and, just to make it all the better --- a lot of the savings involve making student loans harder to pay back. Why are the youth supportive of a man who has showed them absolutely no respect? And why is our President unwilling to actually lead?

The GOP advocates really small cuts in the budget which are better than nothing --- but they will have to do it all on their own. That is sad.

This country needs President Chris Christie badly.

homewrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By homewrecker

ITT we understand economics

strangone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By strangone

The only things that will fix the budget are tax increases or cuts to entitlement programs like Social Security or Medicare/Medicaid. No politician will touch these things because voters will not abide tax increases or cuts to entitlement programs. Ergo, the federal debt will continue to grow until there is some sort of major crisis.

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MikeinSC

The issue really isn't taxation. Spending has doubled in 10 years. No taxation exists that can keep up with it. I would support tax increases once we ACTUALLY cut spending (as in we spend LESS one year than we spent the year before). Until then, all a tax hike will do is increase spending far more.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By napalm

I was happy when President Barack Obama was elected because he was America's first black president. As far as I'm concerned, I never really expected anything more, and I had a hard time tagging him as this revolutionary that everybody else was cycling for. This just proves my assumptions were correct. I'd like to know what it's like in the other countries that forum-goers represent on this board. I've always wanted to travel and possibly live someplace else, but now I actually have a worthwhile reason. 

Also, it would be worthwhile for everybody to read other articles on the 'net about this to get a bit more perspective. People have a tendency to post unreliable or slanderous news articles and then claim them as fact here.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RsistncE

Obama bashing from MikeinSC...SHOCKING. On another note: the monetary system is inherently broken and is due to collapse more likely sooner rather than later. Hope you enjoyed the ride.

homewrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By homewrecker
@RsistncE said:
" Obama bashing from MikeinSC...SHOCKING. On another note: the monetary system is inherently broken and is due to collapse more likely sooner rather than later. Hope you enjoyed the ride. "
It's broken why, because Peter Joseph told you so?
beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By beej
@MikeinSC: Uh, since when has congress ever approved Obama's proposed budgets? We may complain about the proposed budgets, but they've hardly had an impact on the deficit given that we haven't actually used any of them. 
And given the temporary budget system in place wont spending cuts proposed by the GOP come down incredibly harshly by giving targeted groups short time periods to make drastic cuts?
PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Remember video games? Those are fun, right?

MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MikeinSC
@RsistncE said:
" Obama bashing from MikeinSC...SHOCKING. On another note: the monetary system is inherently broken and is due to collapse more likely sooner rather than later. Hope you enjoyed the ride. "
Expecting leadership out of a President is too much for some
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Snipzor

Let's not tell him the budget is less expensive than the budgets of many budgets prior to this one, shall we? I think his head'll explode.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By napalm
@beej: From Reuters.com... 

" President Obama’s proposal for the fiscal year 2012 federal budget is just that: A proposal that would have to wind its way through a Republican-controlled House and a divided Senate to become law. So there’s no sense in panicking about what’s in it and what isn’t." 

Like I said before, do your reading, folks.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ryanwho

I learned everything I know about economics from game message boards and the third Zeitgeist "documentary", ask me anything.

beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By beej
@Napalm: Isn't that article agreeing with my point?
napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By napalm
@beej: Why do you think I quoted you in it?
MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MikeinSC
@beej said:

" @MikeinSC: Uh, since when has congress ever approved Obama's proposed budgets? We may complain about the proposed budgets, but they've hardly had an impact on the deficit given that we haven't actually used any of them. And given the temporary budget system in place wont spending cuts proposed by the GOP come down incredibly harshly by giving targeted groups short time periods to make drastic cuts? "

In the end, it is up to the Republicans ALONE to cut anything.  This is a problem that requires leadership by the Executive and we simply do not have that.

"Let's not tell him the budget is less expensive than the budgets of many budgets prior to this one, shall we? I think his head'll explode. "

Feel free to name one. The DEFICIT is larger than the entire budget just 13 years ago. This is a record large budget and a record large deficit.
beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By beej
@Napalm: Sorry, I thought the "do your reading" people thing was trying to say that I hadn't bothered to read about it.
kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By kingzetta

It's pretty dumb considering Obama spent 1 trillion dollars in one day last year.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By meteora

Where's the source for this article?

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By august

CRISIS  CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS! 

CRISIS CRISIS. 

CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS!

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jadeskye
@august said:
" CRISIS  CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS!  CRISIS CRISIS.  CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS! "

No Caption Provided
BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BigLemon
@MikeinSC: The young did not "work hard" to get Obama elected. Youth voting in our country is abysmally low.  

Secondly, taxes are going to have to go up. In order to cut a deficit, you have to increase taxes and/or decrease spending. There just aren't many more options out there besides that. Because the federal government can operate on a deficit, public administrators don't have the same initiative to get creative with how they will balance their balance sheets the way officials at the state level do.
wickedsc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By wickedsc3

I don't ever really contribute to most political debate's mainly because it is all propaganda.  This side believes their right the other thinks their right based on some arbitrary facts that someone stated as truth.  Bottom line is most of the people holding position's of power are crooks.  Every night I turn on the news and see another person in power being accused of emblezzing money or not paying their taxes for 17 years, i could keep going on but you get my point.  Just tonight there was something on about 3 city officials who were making outrageous amounts of money after they had already been caught giving them selves inappropriate wages something like 1.7 mil, 400k, and 375k.
 America is about greed and i think that is why were are in the state we are in.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Aetheldod

Have you all ever considered , and I mean everybody in this world , that if we kill the "parties" , force government to spend less , i.e. no secretaries , no top of the line cars (expensive cars) less burocracy , no fancy gatherings , parties (I mean gatherings were they drink champagne and eat caviar) no headquarters for political parties , no fancy suits ,  so on and so forth , a lot of budget would be instantly cut back (this applies mostly to my "home" country Mexico) . Why do we need this douche bags any way? I know to "lead" us but they do more harm than good , after all it was politicians and parties that brought us Nazis , facists and communism and caused millions of deaths.

august

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By august
@jadeskye: moar leik 

No Caption Provided
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26  Edited By crusader8463

But he is black. I thought that meant he could do no wrong...

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By blueduck

No Caption Provided
Caegn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Caegn
@MikeinSC said:
" The issue really isn't taxation. Spending has doubled in 10 years. No taxation exists that can keep up with it. I would support tax increases once we ACTUALLY cut spending (as in we spend LESS one year than we spent the year before). Until then, all a tax hike will do is increase spending far more. "
Yeah, I'm not seeing tax increases as the big solution either.  The Government' like a 21 year old who's already carrying $5,000 in debt getting a pay raise of $50 a month.  And then immediately thinks, "Hey! With that extra fifty, now I can get 3G!."
Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By Skald

Once I went to a store and couldn't afford a video game, so I know a thing or two about budget crises.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Animasta
@Aetheldod: yes, because anarchy is always a good idea and never dumb.
yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By yinstarrunner

I've got to get out of this country before this shit catches up to us.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By ajamafalous
@RsistncE said:
" Obama bashing from MikeinSC...SHOCKING. "
Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#33  Edited By Skald
@Aetheldod: A violent and disorganized Marxist revolution probably wouldn't help.
beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By beej
@crusader8463 said:
" But he is black. I thought that meant he could do no wrong... "
It's like you didn't read what I wrote. 
homewrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By homewrecker
@Laketown said:
" @Aetheldod: yes, because anarchy is always a good idea and never dumb. "
I mean, just look at one of many working historical examples of anarchy and anyone would see that
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crusader8463
@beej said:
" @crusader8463 said:
" But he is black. I thought that meant he could do no wrong... "
It's like you didn't read what I wrote.  "
I didn't. I read the first bit of the OP talking about how Obama has apparently failed to live up to what he promised, and now people are surprised because he was supposed to be some special person who was going to make everything in the world right just because he is black and not white like everyone who came before him were. I don't follow, or care all that much for, American politics so I have no idea what he has or has not done. Based on how I have seen people talk about the guy in the past, and taking what the OP said as the truth, I made my original post. 

I have no clue what you were arguing for or against.
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#37  Edited By ajamafalous
@august said:
" CRISIS  CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS!  CRISIS CRISIS.  CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS! "

No Caption Provided
Gilbert64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gilbert64
@Caegn said:

" @MikeinSC said:

" The issue really isn't taxation. Spending has doubled in 10 years. No taxation exists that can keep up with it. I would support tax increases once we ACTUALLY cut spending (as in we spend LESS one year than we spent the year before). Until then, all a tax hike will do is increase spending far more. "

Yeah, I'm not seeing tax increases as the big solution either.  The Government' like a 21 year old who's already carrying $5,000 in debt getting a pay raise of $50 a month.  And then immediately thinks, "Hey! With that extra fifty, now I can get 3G!." "
 /Rant

Taxes in the US are at its lowest in 60 years and you guys reduce taxes further even with the deficit. And what is your solution to the deficit; cut none of the things that have exploded in cost over the past 10 years. 

But good job on cutting science and law enforcement and social programs for the poor, it doesn't make a dent in your crazy military spending or your shitty bloated health care system. Which btw is NOT because of Obamacare, see:
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/08/us-health-spending-breaks-from-the-pack/

Ridiculous spending and mediocre results at best.
But hey at least farmers and oil companies keep getting theirs despite the fact they don't need it.

And no tax increases won't make the deficit bigger, hell if americans actually felt the immediate pain of their spending instead of offloading it on their children then maybe you wouldn't be willing to spend so much on useless crap like health care overhead and wars. Google 'starving the beast' and why its a big fat fail.

You guys criticize the government for weakness? You guys are the weak ones, every candidate that actually suggests paying for what you spend on state or federal level gets voted out faster than you can say Walter Mondale and now the entire country is going bankrupt on state and federal level with Texas doing as badly is California (so much for blaming the dems). You guys are getting what you vote for. 

But hey don't let me stop you, get that secret Muslim out, put Ron Paul in and eliminate the government except for the military. God knows corporations without oversight means only good things. Go back to the gold standard. Rock on!!!

/Rant
beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By beej
@homewrecker:  Well, anarcho-communism seems relatively reasonable. It really depends on how you view anarchy, total abolition of the state is a problem, but anarchy in general is rarely that.
@crusader8463: He hasn't been able to pass a budget given the climate of obstructionism that dominates american politics. So it seems odd to hold him accountable for this budget problem. Or to hate on a proposed budget that has no chance of being passed.
Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Skytylz
@Gilbert64 said:
" @Caegn said:

" @MikeinSC said:

Yeah, I'm not seeing tax increases as the big solution either.  The Government' like a 21 year old who's already carrying $5,000 in debt getting a pay raise of $50 a month.  And then immediately thinks, "Hey! With that extra fifty, now I can get 3G!." "
 /Rant

Taxes in the US are at its lowest in 60 years and you guys reduce taxes further even with the deficit. And what is your solution to the deficit; cut none of the things that have exploded in cost over the past 10 years. 

But good job on cutting science and law enforcement and social programs for the poor, it doesn't make a dent in your crazy military spending or your shitty bloated health care system. Which btw is NOT because of Obamacare, see:
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/08/us-health-spending-breaks-from-the-pack/

Ridiculous spending and mediocre results at best.
But hey at least farmers and oil companies keep getting theirs despite the fact they don't need it. And no tax increases won't make the deficit bigger, hell if americans actually felt the immediate pain of their spending instead of offloading it on their children then maybe you wouldn't be willing to spend so much on useless crap like health care overhead and wars. Google 'starving the beast' and why its a big fat fail.  You guys criticize the government for weakness? You guys are the weak ones, every candidate that actually suggests paying for what you spend on state or federal level gets voted out faster than you can say Walter Mondale and now the entire country is going bankrupt on state and federal level with Texas doing as badly is California (so much for blaming the dems). You guys are getting what you vote for.   But hey don't let me stop you, get that secret Muslim out, put Ron Paul in and eliminate the government except for the military. God knows corporations without oversight means only good things. Go back to the gold standard. Rock on!!!  /Rant "
I take offense to you saying that farmers deserve to be taxed more like the oil companies.  I go to a small school and several kids in my class live on farms, and their lives are anything but luxurious.  Most of them have to get up at five in the morning and feed the animals, then after they get home at six after sports practice they have to do more chores.  During planting and harvest time I never even see them outside of school.  It doesn't help that less and less people are being farmers, because it isn't worth the work.  Unlike many industries, it is always going to be needed unless we all quit eating.
MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MikeinSC
@BigLemon said:

" @MikeinSC: The young did not "work hard" to get Obama elected. Youth voting in our country is abysmally low.   Secondly, taxes are going to have to go up. In order to cut a deficit, you have to increase taxes and/or decrease spending. There just aren't many more options out there besides that. Because the federal government can operate on a deficit, public administrators don't have the same initiative to get creative with how they will balance their balance sheets the way officials at the state level do. "

@BigLemon --- spending has doubled in ten years. Low taxes are not the cause of the problem.

@ Gilbert 
"And no tax increases won't make the deficit bigger, hell if americans actually felt the immediate pain of their spending instead of offloading it on their children then maybe you wouldn't be willing to spend so much on useless crap like health care overhead and wars. Google 'starving the beast' and why its a big fat fail. "

Most Americans won't feel any pain. Taxes are only paid by a relatively small number of people.

@beej 
"He hasn't been able to pass a budget given the climate of obstructionism that dominates american politics. So it seems odd to hold him accountable for this budget problem. Or to hate on a proposed budget that has no chance of being passed.  "

His party ran the House and Senate for the last 2 years. They didn't even try to pass a budget last year.

How is this the fault of "obstructionism"? Especially since you can't filibuster the budget....
BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BigLemon
@MikeinSC said:
" @BigLemon said:

" @MikeinSC: The young did not "work hard" to get Obama elected. Youth voting in our country is abysmally low.   Secondly, taxes are going to have to go up. In order to cut a deficit, you have to increase taxes and/or decrease spending. There just aren't many more options out there besides that. Because the federal government can operate on a deficit, public administrators don't have the same initiative to get creative with how they will balance their balance sheets the way officials at the state level do. "

@BigLemon --- spending has doubled in ten years. Low taxes are not the cause of the problem.  @ Gilbert  "And no tax increases won't make the deficit bigger, hell if americans actually felt the immediate pain of their spending instead of offloading it on their children then maybe you wouldn't be willing to spend so much on useless crap like health care overhead and wars. Google 'starving the beast' and why its a big fat fail. "  Most Americans won't feel any pain. Taxes are only paid by a relatively small number of people.  @beej  "He hasn't been able to pass a budget given the climate of obstructionism that dominates american politics. So it seems odd to hold him accountable for this budget problem. Or to hate on a proposed budget that has no chance of being passed.  "  His party ran the House and Senate for the last 2 years. They didn't even try to pass a budget last year.  How is this the fault of "obstructionism"? Especially since you can't filibuster the budget.... "
Did you really just say that taxes are only paid by a relatively small number of people? Did you really just type those words on your keyboard and then post them here?
beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By beej
@Skytylz: His point was about farming subsidies, not taxation.   
Also I'd like to throw out some choice quotations here "In 2002, the US Congress passed the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act, which increased subsidies for farmers up to 80% for commodities such as cotton. Developing countries cannot afford to subsidise their farmers as generously. Furthermore, to qualify for international aid, governments of developing countries must often commit themselves to liberalised economies, and remove government intervention in the market. To varying degrees and with mixed success, Benin, Burkina Faso and Mali followed the guidelines prescribed by international financial institutions, such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). All three countries have liberalised their cotton sectors in the last decade, with their domestic political situations influencing the extent of reform. Industrialised countries, not dependent on foreign assistance, do not have to adopt policy conditions attached to loans. This leads to asymmetric pressures for liberalisation: poor countries move towards policies consistent with a market-oriented economy, while their wealthier trading partners have greater leeway to retain protectionist policies, such as subsidies... ... The economies of Benin, Burkina Faso and Mali depend on it. Cotton accounts for 77% of Benin’s exports (WTO 2004a), 18% of Mali’s (WTO 2004c), and 57% of Burkina Faso’s (ADB & OECD 2004: 4). More than 10 million people in Central and West Africa depend directly on cotton production. These farmers are among the world’s lowest-cost producers. They typically work small plots of land (2–3 acres), which they plant, weed and harvest by hand. Their crop is rain-fed, not irrigated by mechanical systems... ... A 1997 analysis of Benin underscored the country’s lack of material resources. Little investment has flown into the country because Benin’s economy has few attractions for private entrepreneurs (Decalo 1997: 50). Likewise, Burkina Faso’s situation is characterised as ‘quite bleak and its prospects limited’ (Boudon 1997: 128). The West Africans have almost nothing with which to compete in the global economy and aid their development. They have invested heavily in cotton as the sole possibility for climbing out of poverty and keeping their countries stable... .... Conversely, research in Benin indicated that a 40% drop in cotton prices, such as happened from December 2000 to May 2002, caused poverty among cotton growers to increase from 37% to 59% (Baffes 2004: viii). The depressed world price affects the ability of millions of poor rural families to send children to school and cover health expenses" That's from The Journal of Modern African Studies  

Here's a great one from Environmental Health Perspectives "Agricultures bounty is not reaching those most in need. Although meat consumption has doubled since 1950 among the world's richest, the poorest have seen no significant increase. Large farms drive out small ones and undermine rural communities. Despite this, government subsidies go disproportionately to large farms." 

But sure, go ahead and get offended about it. That seems reasonable.

@MikeinSC: I'll admit that the democratic party is fractured and handles attempts at obstruction very poorly, I'm not disputing that fact. I'm merely saying that the budget has not been able to be passed. Part of that is attempts at obstruction, and part of that is a failure of the democrats to exert political force.    
Gilbert64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Gilbert64
@MikeinSC:  Don't get duped by propaganda, federal payroll tax isn't the only form of taxation in the US. The reason the rich pay a high share of the tax is simply because the have almost all the money. Can't tax 0 $. You should also look up the correlation between those that vote and those that pay taxes, they tend to be one and the same.

@Skytylz And yeah these supsidise I am talking about are mostly enjoyed by corpiration, if these kids are getting anything it would be in the form stuff like of rural housing and heating help, but that stuff will get cut. 
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RsistncE
@homewrecker said:
" @RsistncE said:
It's broken why, because Peter Joseph told you so? "
Because common sense and a little thing called peak oil told me so.
septim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By septim

Wow, so you're telling me a politician isn't living up their promises?

shocking

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By iam3green

pretty crazy stuff. life is just weird stuff man. president keeps on spending money on stuff we are going poor.

nickux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#48  Edited By nickux

MikeinSC doesn't like something Obama did. This thread is new and exciting! We get it, dude, you don't like him. But the funny thing about extreme anti-Obama people is that no matter what he does, no matter how far toward the middle he's willing to move, they'll never be happy. I've learned in previous threads to not engage in debate or discussion with the TC. You can't offer any kind of logical argument to him.

actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By actionTACO

exxxclusive obama pic incoming!

No Caption Provided
homewrecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By homewrecker
@RsistncE said:

" @homewrecker said:

" @RsistncE said:
It's broken why, because Peter Joseph told you so? "
Because common sense and a little thing called peak oil told me so. "
I'm not even going to begin to tell you why you have no idea what you're talking about. Come to think of it, you're probably just being some kind of troll.