#1 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

This just came to me, doing some Jumping Jacks...

Goodness griefs best.

How do you like it? And would you like to coin a phrase of your own? Share your latest Wisdom folks!

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

"Back of the box quote."

#3 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

Screaming "AHAGHJAKBHJBSAJKHXNXSJKJAMKAMK" into a pillow DOES NOT make you feel better

#4 Posted by Bishna (334 posts) -

"The Cardinal is on me tonight, ladies" - Best used when angry at an inanimate object like a welcome mat.

#5 Posted by ShaggE (6415 posts) -

I don't really have any fully original phrases, but I just finished watching Horrible Bosses, and "I'd like to bender her over a barrel and show her the 50 states" is totally going in my one-liner bank from this day forward.

#6 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

@rebgav said:

@Sploder said:

Screaming "AHAGHJAKBHJBSAJKHXNXSJKJAMKAMK" into a pillow DOES NOT make you feel better

Too many consonants, that's why. Vowels are the best lubricant.

OH, so that's where I've been going wrong. Cheers man.

#7 Posted by Christoffer (1795 posts) -

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary quick looks.

#8 Edited by jakob187 (21663 posts) -

"Beeeeeeeeeecause I love you...sooooooooooooo fuck off." - best used when your girlfriend asks you why you did something.

Yes, I have actually said this to my girlfriend (specifically at a restaurant when I picked up the check for everyone at the table). She giggled immensely at it.

#9 Edited by SerHulse (685 posts) -

"I'll fix it in post" - not actually mine, but I like using it.

#10 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

'Slice your bread, get a slice of bread. Break your bread, get a slice of life.'

#11 Posted by Sgtpierceface (618 posts) -

"Streets ahead"

#12 Edited by CaLe (3957 posts) -

Better to grow a beard than to brave one's face to the frigid air of a hot Summer's afternoon in Tahiti.

Life ISN'T like a box of chocolates because every box of chocolate has a slip of paper telling you exactly what kind of chocolate each chocolate is so you know EXACTLY what you're gonna get. Forrest Dumb Ass More Like It.

#13 Posted by EuanDewar (4887 posts) -