The Endless Fuck Ups of Microsoft Part 2: Fuck My Life

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Edited By LackLuster

Since I last talked about my Xbox situation everything has gotten well a lot more fucked up.  Ok, I left you a couple months ago when they said they would phone in 3-5 days and they did to say that they didn’t believe I had an elite because they said the pin I gave them was for a premium…so anyway I had to send them a fax with pictures of my receipt for the elite and pictures of proof I got a premium Xbox in the mail.  After I did all this a man phoned me whose name escapes me right now and said that he works at Microsoft and he is working my case (apparently it’s a case now) because he said it’s obvious I was sent the wrong kind of Xbox (no really) and he was going to work it out and update me with info on how things are working out.  So it took him a good amount of time to make Microsoft except the wrong Xbox back and give me my elite.  So they sent me the box to ship them the Xbox in, which took a long time because they messed up with first box which got lost or something anyway it turned out that I just ended up with two boxes so I sent it in the one that didn’t get lost and they apparently received it on the 28 of January and I was supposed to hear back from the man working my case, when they sent out my elite only I still haven’t heard from him and I’m pretty sure Microsoft laid him off in the budget cuts so anyway I am still Xbox less and I am considering burning the main Microsoft building to the ground.       

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By LackLuster

Since I last talked about my Xbox situation everything has gotten well a lot more fucked up.  Ok, I left you a couple months ago when they said they would phone in 3-5 days and they did to say that they didn’t believe I had an elite because they said the pin I gave them was for a premium…so anyway I had to send them a fax with pictures of my receipt for the elite and pictures of proof I got a premium Xbox in the mail.  After I did all this a man phoned me whose name escapes me right now and said that he works at Microsoft and he is working my case (apparently it’s a case now) because he said it’s obvious I was sent the wrong kind of Xbox (no really) and he was going to work it out and update me with info on how things are working out.  So it took him a good amount of time to make Microsoft except the wrong Xbox back and give me my elite.  So they sent me the box to ship them the Xbox in, which took a long time because they messed up with first box which got lost or something anyway it turned out that I just ended up with two boxes so I sent it in the one that didn’t get lost and they apparently received it on the 28 of January and I was supposed to hear back from the man working my case, when they sent out my elite only I still haven’t heard from him and I’m pretty sure Microsoft laid him off in the budget cuts so anyway I am still Xbox less and I am considering burning the main Microsoft building to the ground.       

Gnat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Gnat

i 100 percent agree with everything you said

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine

I hate when my xbox breaks and I have to go through that MS customer service shit.