The Escapist

gloodaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By gloodaa

So, I've just watched some of " The Escapists" videos. Damn dude, that is some funny stuff. I found a review of God of War 3 on Digg, and thought that " Zero Punctuation" sounded fun, and it was. Listening to some British/ Australian bloke ( sorry, had to) spewing garbage onto all the games you love is funny as hell. The funniest thing is however that 9 times out of 10 hes right. Am i the only one who feels this way, or do we all acknowledge that even our most beloved games have some serious flaws?

gloodaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By gloodaa

So, I've just watched some of " The Escapists" videos. Damn dude, that is some funny stuff. I found a review of God of War 3 on Digg, and thought that " Zero Punctuation" sounded fun, and it was. Listening to some British/ Australian bloke ( sorry, had to) spewing garbage onto all the games you love is funny as hell. The funniest thing is however that 9 times out of 10 hes right. Am i the only one who feels this way, or do we all acknowledge that even our most beloved games have some serious flaws?

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By Willy105

Zero Punctuation is a comedy show, not an actual review source. They are funny (when they review bad games), but don't take them seriously.