RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By RenegadeSaint

Welcome to The Haul.

I'm going to be completely honest with you here: I'm a bit sick of doing The Haul.  As such this may be the last consistent entry that I put up.  Thanks for all of your support and keep an eye out for some real blogs in the future.

As for BG&E (PS2), well I haven't made any additional progress because I've been busy with some other things recently.  I have, however, acquired a USB capture device, so I plan on recording some footage for my next update.  I'll probably just turn the game on and play and talk my way through it.

Geometry Wars: Galaxies (DS)
  • Price: $9.99
  • Comments: I'm a fan.

Stranglehold: Collector's Edition (360)
  • Comments: I played the demo for this a long time ago and really enjoyed.  Also, I'm always on the lookout for special editions at great prices.

`Nick

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By RenegadeSaint

Welcome to The Haul.

I'm going to be completely honest with you here: I'm a bit sick of doing The Haul.  As such this may be the last consistent entry that I put up.  Thanks for all of your support and keep an eye out for some real blogs in the future.

As for BG&E (PS2), well I haven't made any additional progress because I've been busy with some other things recently.  I have, however, acquired a USB capture device, so I plan on recording some footage for my next update.  I'll probably just turn the game on and play and talk my way through it.

Geometry Wars: Galaxies (DS)
  • Comments: I'm a fan.

Stranglehold: Collector's Edition (360)
  • Comments: I played the demo for this a long time ago and really enjoyed.  Also, I'm always on the lookout for special editions at great prices.

`Nick

dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By dogbox

Good finds, for sure! Watch out for Stranglehold to become impossible right at the last minute! I've never played Geometry Wars DS but I hear it's good, and having it on the go would be sweet, I'm sure. As for The Haul, well, it had a good run, and I look forward to more of your entries in the future.

Also, I'm curious about your USB capture device. I've looked at them on and off for years now and I've never found one that seemed decent at a price that wouldn't make me sweat.
Brandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Brandy

No worries about not doing Hauls anymore - for someone who shops as much as you do, a simple sentence in a regular text blog is more than enough to let us know what you purchased and the price. Or not even the price, if you won't feel like it. It's your blog - do with it what you please!

phlegms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By phlegms

Geometry wars ds is awesome, I freaking loved that game.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Claude

You'll bring it back... just wait and see. A good haul and boom...

Video capture sounds cool, until next time.

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RenegadeSaint

@Scheds:  Check your inbox! :P

@Brandy:  That's exactly what I was thinking.

@Phlegms:  I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it so much.  It seems like it will be a nice little diversion here and there.

@Claude:  Until then...

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By brukaoru

I think Claude's onto something... You say you want to start doing real blog posts, right? How about just incorporating your latest hauls into your new blog posts? Maybe not each deal you get, but the recent and maybe major ones could be added?

Anyway, the video stuff sounds cool. Will look forward to that!

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Bruce

May I at least have a picture showing where you keep all this stuff?

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RenegadeSaint

@Bru:  Yep, I'll start doing some real posts here and there.

@Bruce:  I am having storage issues right now and am hesitant to buy any new solutions because I will be moving in a few months.  I'll work it into my next video, but a lot of my stuff is just literally sitting on the floor at the moment.