The Past Week :)

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

Edited By Vod_Crack

Hello there, this is just your regular good ol update. Great stuff!

L4D
L4D

• Played The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena demo and I thought it was great and I can't wait for it to come out. When people say that the graphics suck, it pisses me off because I think they are really really great.
  • Also played the trial for Watchmen: The End is Nigh. It seems like a pretty good beat-'em-up sort of game. I probably would have bought it if it had online co-op but as a result, I will skip it.
  • Played the Wanted: Weapons of Fate which is ok at best. The gunplay seems solid but nothing spectacular and the AI seems borderline retarded. Oh well, it could end up being something pretty fun.
  • I bought Left 4 Dead for the 360. Yeah weird because I have the PC version but I had no one to play it with so it was a waste really. The 360 version seems pretty good and achievements give reason to play through it over and over.
  • I also bought Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. Don't ask me why I felt I needed to play this but it seems pretty appealing judging by gameplay and the plot seemed pretty interesting. Overall, it is a decent game but I really can't see myself holding onto it. I will probably trade it in for something like Halo Wars during the next week and the game is hardly funny. It does not go far enough into the videogame parody arena for it to be funny and most of the jokes are just tame. Still, not too bad, much better than ShellShock 2: Blood Trails actually. Great achievements too :P
    Hazard
    Hazard

That is all really. I have yet to try out the Wheelman demo which I will do, the reception has been fairly mixed on it and as mentioned, I will probably get Halo Wars this week. Well until next time, see you guys later! :)

-Vod

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Vod_Crack

Hello there, this is just your regular good ol update. Great stuff!

L4D
L4D

• Played The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena demo and I thought it was great and I can't wait for it to come out. When people say that the graphics suck, it pisses me off because I think they are really really great.
  • Also played the trial for Watchmen: The End is Nigh. It seems like a pretty good beat-'em-up sort of game. I probably would have bought it if it had online co-op but as a result, I will skip it.
  • Played the Wanted: Weapons of Fate which is ok at best. The gunplay seems solid but nothing spectacular and the AI seems borderline retarded. Oh well, it could end up being something pretty fun.
  • I bought Left 4 Dead for the 360. Yeah weird because I have the PC version but I had no one to play it with so it was a waste really. The 360 version seems pretty good and achievements give reason to play through it over and over.
  • I also bought Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. Don't ask me why I felt I needed to play this but it seems pretty appealing judging by gameplay and the plot seemed pretty interesting. Overall, it is a decent game but I really can't see myself holding onto it. I will probably trade it in for something like Halo Wars during the next week and the game is hardly funny. It does not go far enough into the videogame parody arena for it to be funny and most of the jokes are just tame. Still, not too bad, much better than ShellShock 2: Blood Trails actually. Great achievements too :P
    Hazard
    Hazard

That is all really. I have yet to try out the Wheelman demo which I will do, the reception has been fairly mixed on it and as mentioned, I will probably get Halo Wars this week. Well until next time, see you guys later! :)

-Vod

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2  Edited By giyanks22

Cooll....damn u play a shitload of games.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#3  Edited By natetodamax
giyanks22 said:
"Cooll....damn u play a shitload of games. "
5 gives is a shitload? >_>
Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vod_Crack

I don't really play that many games, they were mostly demos.