There and back again

Mexalen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By Mexalen

Just wanted to let you guys know, that I am still alive and kicking :)

As you can imagine, the last couple weeks been rather busy, with christmas coming up and the year going to end. Means lot's of work to do and tons of people that wanted to meet before we start into a new year.

Gamewise there isn't a lot new to report. I almost never touched my 360, as I spent the little gaming time I had with Heroes of Might and Magic V. I know it's a little dated, but my old iBook wouldn't have been able to run it, so I had to wait. I am a hugt HOMM-fan, and i quite like this one. They have a nice story going on, and the gameplay is a lot like HOMM3, which I consider to be the best HOMM game.

There were quite some news I would have commented, if I had had the time, but it's to late now, so who cares. I also missed the chance to tell you about, how I liked the trailer for Uncharted 2 so much, that I watched all the cutscenes of the first game on YouTube. As a X360-enthusiast I don't often talk nicely about the PS3, but Uncharted looks like a game I would play, if I had a PS3. The story was enganging, and Drake is a likeable dude ... a lot more likeable then Lara Croft, I'd say.

A good friend got himself a X360 for Xmas, wich is something I can only endorse :) Could be that we'd start playing some co-op games soon. Yesterday I went to his place with my HDD and controller and we played Castle Crashers from start to finish. He has a huge HD-TV, so I can finally say, that I played the game as it was intended to be played. Tomorrow we try to get to more friends to join us, to play it again :)

Well, that's it from me. I wish you all some gaming filled days and a happy new year (in advance).
Next Stop 2009 ... there are a lot of games coming I am waiting for :) ... now I am returning to HoMM V, there is a certain Necromancer that needs my guidance.
Mexalen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Mexalen

Just wanted to let you guys know, that I am still alive and kicking :)

As you can imagine, the last couple weeks been rather busy, with christmas coming up and the year going to end. Means lot's of work to do and tons of people that wanted to meet before we start into a new year.

Gamewise there isn't a lot new to report. I almost never touched my 360, as I spent the little gaming time I had with Heroes of Might and Magic V. I know it's a little dated, but my old iBook wouldn't have been able to run it, so I had to wait. I am a hugt HOMM-fan, and i quite like this one. They have a nice story going on, and the gameplay is a lot like HOMM3, which I consider to be the best HOMM game.

There were quite some news I would have commented, if I had had the time, but it's to late now, so who cares. I also missed the chance to tell you about, how I liked the trailer for Uncharted 2 so much, that I watched all the cutscenes of the first game on YouTube. As a X360-enthusiast I don't often talk nicely about the PS3, but Uncharted looks like a game I would play, if I had a PS3. The story was enganging, and Drake is a likeable dude ... a lot more likeable then Lara Croft, I'd say.

A good friend got himself a X360 for Xmas, wich is something I can only endorse :) Could be that we'd start playing some co-op games soon. Yesterday I went to his place with my HDD and controller and we played Castle Crashers from start to finish. He has a huge HD-TV, so I can finally say, that I played the game as it was intended to be played. Tomorrow we try to get to more friends to join us, to play it again :)

Well, that's it from me. I wish you all some gaming filled days and a happy new year (in advance).
Next Stop 2009 ... there are a lot of games coming I am waiting for :) ... now I am returning to HoMM V, there is a certain Necromancer that needs my guidance.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

Congrats on still being alive, but that gives you no right to randomly kick people! ...not cool

Mexalen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mexalen

Without kicking you folks, what's it worth being alive anyway? ;)