Things on Facebook that bother you

• 69 results
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Other human beings? The shitty pictures all of my engaged friends post of them and their beyonce? The cute but overwhelming number of baby pictures that my friends who have new babies post? The insane right-wing conspiracies that my libertarian cousin posts on a regular basis?

Actually, scratch that. Those conspiracy posts are hilarious. Get all of our guns and form a militia against Obama indeed.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

People complaining about it.

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By NakAttack

@tycobb said:

Facebook in general bothers me. I hate that it is shoved down my throat. I don't even use the damn thing.

QFT

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

Nothing about facebook bothers me at all.

Rick_Fingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"If we get a million likes, together we can stop paedophilia!"

No you fucking can't you naive wankers, but keep convincing yourself that clicking a like button in a web browser is going to make a single bit of difference to anything ever.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

EVERYTHING.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

The online interaction with other humans is the heart of the problem.

Scampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter Thiel. Though seriously I just don't want a company to have access to so much personal information.

I deleted my account mostly because it felt too much like an MMO, where a lot of people can be dependent on my presence. Basically, it stressed me out.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

That you can't clear your timeline without scavenging the internet for scripts which may or may not work. Still haven't found a reliable one.
I'm just done with Facebook at this point. The only two features I'm still interested in is staying in touch with people and keeping up to date about things I care about.

For example there's this Persona 4 fan page that posted QR codes for Animal Crossing, so that my character can dress up like Chie. You know, relevant stuff.

Also I'm at the age where practically everyone is procreating and subsequently posting pictures of their kids which, I dunno. Sure, I'm happy for you but... I dunno man.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vague dramatic statements.

nutta27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Oh this is going to be long.

-. People who put stupid images up with inspirational messages on

- Prople who talk about the latest reality tv show and their contestants (sometimes as if they know them)

- People who put up song lyrics

- Prople who whine about their ex or say they miss them. He'll get over LAD stop being a bitch boy.

- Prople who post every ten minutes. I ding need to know that much detail about your god damn day

- Those ads. Recently single. No I do not want to join Zoosk or plenty of fish. I am not that ducking sad.

- Game request. Stop it people.

In fact I guess I just hate Facebook in general. I should probably cancel my account.

Unilad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Unilad

The funniest thing, and something I have experienced first hand (although not myself) is when people who use facebook ALL THE TIME get together they have NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT! Everything you would discuss with friends over a drink, they have already discussed! I recently met up with a group of girls, all of whom use facebook daily. We all met up and about 10 minutes into meeting I realised they had nothing to share with each other. They therefore turned their attention onto me solely because they had no idea what I had been doing with my life as I don't share EVERYTHING on facebook. I was actually able to turn to them and say, yeah I spent the last year living in Hong Kong.

It's nice when you have something to share with friends when you see them face to face. It's just sad that the above situation is rare. Needless to say, whilst I have a facebook, I don't use it very much.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#65  Edited By Zleunamme
  • Ads in the news feed as suggested post.
  • Friends that send you a request for a facebook game but could not be bothered to write Happy Birthday.
  • Photos of sick children or mutilated animals under the pretense that sharing or liking it will make their situation better.
  • In the People you may know section is being populated by people who share no mutual friends.
  • Discovering that friends who have and share conservative views are selfish assholes.
  • The Pony express seems more efficient means of communicating then using PMs on facebook.
  • Proliferation of twitter hasthtags.
fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

MedalOfMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing that bothers me is IDIOTS.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Facebook games

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Before Facebook became so popular I had used a few social networks and chat rooms so I kind of knew some the things that would be posted.

It's something I have never had much interest in actually using. I know if I had made an account I would rarely check it - it's just not what I want to spend time doing.

Plus all the ads and browser games don't make for a very compelling reason.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not much because I make sure I don't follow or have idiots in my news feed, my only real problem is the mobile apps because they shoehorned ads in everywhere to the point of me not using it anymore.

People love to bitch a lot about Facebook but they easily forget that they are in control of what shit they want to put on there and who they want to see clutter up their news feeds.

YOU_DIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Social justice warriors, aka 'armchair activists'