Three Day Weekend: What's Your Day-Off Preference?

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By mordecaix7
mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By mordecaix7

I prefer Monday. There's a wind down that naturally comes with Sunday for me so I'd rather extend that wind down into Monday than have to go back to work.  It coincides with tons of extra game time.  If I have Friday off, I usually end up having other things to do that take away from any extra game time a three day weekend would afford.

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By spaceturtle

I love Mondays

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Has to be mondays. 

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By MrSnow

Monday because theres no friday feeling on monday.

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By CaptainObvious

Friday.

hai2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By hai2u

monday of course. friday will always be great regardless of work or it being a day off whereass monday normally sux balls. 

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fwylo

Friday yo. It's like you're working a full week.  Then BAM weekend you don't even know what the fuck happened.  All of a sudden your alarm goes off and you're like oh fuck I have to go to work.  Then you shut your alarm off and are like "Oh SHIIIIIIIT it's a mother fucking long weekend YO."  So you get you're black ass back in to bed and fall back asleep.  Then you wake up a few hours later and call your stripper girlfriend up.  And she's all like. "Yo daddy you never call me while you're working what's up Mr. Long Shaft."  And you're all like. "Yo Baby, Fuck the Man.  He ain't holdn' me down.  I ain't workin for his bitch ass today.  Come over and give me a blow job."  Then she comes over later and lets herself in because you fell asleep right.  And wakes you up with a wicked sloppy Blow Job.  Then it's around noon and you be gettin' hungry right.  So you say, "Yo woman, A hungry man is an Angry man, make me a sandwich.  And when you come back I'll be shooting these damn LOCUST in the face with my Torque Bow so don't make any noise.  Just put down my sandwich and sit and watch me.  Then I might let you suck my dick again."  So after all that you're black ass is tired so it's about time for a mid day nap.  You tell you're woman it's time to go to work so she does.  But you decide to smoke a fatty before you pass out.  But you can never sleep when you're high and you totally forgot about that right.  So you're all high and shit and decide to call up your brother's girlfriend.  Cuz she been wantin' to fuck you for a long time.  And you think she'll let you put it in her ass.  

You call her up and she's over and fucks you like it's going out of motha fuckin style right.  She was a great fuck, but now you have to tell your brother that she's a hoe and shouldn't be datin some lying tramp.  So you call him up and is all like. "Yo my brotha what's crackin.  You know that chick you been datin?  She just let me put it in her ass.  AND it was her idea.  I thought you should know because I care about you because you family man.  Can't have bitches that be datin my family be runnin around actin a fool."  He's all like, "Hell ya dawg thanks fo lookin' out.  Im'a call her up right now and dump her ass.  And what you doin later toinght, it's the long weekend we should celebrate by gettin some 40's and hittin up the strippers."  And you're all like "Ya dawg, ya." 

So ya, Friday's.  If you know what I'm sayin.

ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By ElegantRuby

Monday off.  Everyone loves Mondays on Giant Bomb, but Mondays at work are the worst.

GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GunnBjorn

Well, fridays i only/mostly have to work in the morning; the afternoon i'm off. 
So, understandably, i choose mondays.