Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex
#3 Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Of all the games I have played this year, this game was definetly the funnest. Now every game on my list is fun but they also are slighty more serious but this game doesn't have an epic story mode. Instead all it has is an amazing brawl mode and several mini games and a great online mode. Though, unlike previous super smash bros. games, Brawl has a story mode. Though it's nothing to get all hyped up about but that's ok because the core of the game is not it's story. There is over 30 characters featured in this game and tons of stages. There is also a stage maker for this game and it works really, really well. Overall Super Smash Bros. Brawl is an amazing game that will stay in my collection for a long time.

#2 Grand Theft Auto IV
#2 Grand Theft Auto IV
#2 Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto IV is one of the only GTA games that I enjoyed playing every second of the way. GTA IV is an amazing game with great characters, a great story, great setting, and of course...great guns. You play as Niko Bellic, as he comes to america to see his cousin Roman. Roman promises Niko a glorious and wealthy stay in america, but when Niko arrives glorious and wealthy aren't the words to describe his stay. GTA IV has a great story, probably the best story in GTA history, and it kept me interested through every twist and turn. Also the multiplayer in GTA IV is great, since in multiplayer you get to play in all of Liberty City. Overall Grand Theft Auto IV is an awesome game that will keep you entertained the whole way through.

Game of the Year: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Game of the Year  Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Solid 4 is an amazing game. It has an amazing story, amazing boss fights, epic moments, great characters, great guns, and a great ending to a great series.  Even if you have never played a Metal Gear Solid game before you can still easily get into this game. The controls for this game have been improved to make it easier for players. The game also allows to either be sneaky and get through an area without being detected, or you can run in guns blazing and, unlike other games in the series, running in guns blazing is alot easier due to the great controls and excellent guns. Many characters make a return to this game such as Naomi Hunter and of course there are several other surprises. The game features 5 acts that go to many cool locations though some acts are more focused on the story of the game and less on the combat. Also there is a character called Drebin, who sells you guns and attachements for your guns, so the hunt for guns is no longer needed, all you need to do is pause the game and buy a gun. Also Snake has a new suit and it changes based on the surface its on, which gets rid of the need of to get certain camoflauge suits. Overall Metal Gear Solid 4 is a truly amazing game and deserves to be my Game of the Year.
temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Of all the games I have played this year, this game was definetly the funnest. Now every game on my list is fun but they also are slighty more serious but this game doesn't have an epic story mode. Instead all it has is an amazing brawl mode and several mini games and a great online mode. Though, unlike previous super smash bros. games, Brawl has a story mode. Though it's nothing to get all hyped up about but that's ok because the core of the game is not it's story. There is over 30 characters featured in this game and tons of stages. There is also a stage maker for this game and it works really, really well. Overall Super Smash Bros. Brawl is an amazing game that will stay in my collection for a long time.

#2 Grand Theft Auto IV
#2 Grand Theft Auto IV
#2 Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto IV is one of the only GTA games that I enjoyed playing every second of the way. GTA IV is an amazing game with great characters, a great story, great setting, and of course...great guns. You play as Niko Bellic, as he comes to america to see his cousin Roman. Roman promises Niko a glorious and wealthy stay in america, but when Niko arrives glorious and wealthy aren't the words to describe his stay. GTA IV has a great story, probably the best story in GTA history, and it kept me interested through every twist and turn. Also the multiplayer in GTA IV is great, since in multiplayer you get to play in all of Liberty City. Overall Grand Theft Auto IV is an awesome game that will keep you entertained the whole way through.

Game of the Year  Metal Gear Solid 4

Metal Gear Solid 4 is an amazing game. It has an amazing story, amazing boss fights, epic moments, great characters, great guns, and a great ending to a great series.  Even if you have never played a Metal Gear Solid game before you can still easily get into this game. The controls for this game have been improved to make it easier for players. The game also allows to either be sneaky and get through an area without being detected, or you can run in guns blazing and, unlike other games in the series, running in guns blazing is alot easier due to the great controls and excellent guns. Many characters make a return to this game such as Naomi Hunter and of course there are several other surprises. The game features 5 acts that go to many cool locations though some acts are more focused on the story of the game and less on the combat. Also there is a character called Drebin, who sells you guns and attachements for your guns, so the hunt for guns is no longer needed, all you need to do is pause the game and buy a gun. Also Snake has a new suit and it changes based on the surface its on, which gets rid of the need of to get certain camoflauge suits. Overall Metal Gear Solid 4 is a truly amazing game and deserves to be my Game of the Year.
DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DBoy

I'm starting on MGS 4 today, can't wait to see what all of the fuss is about.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kilzombie

Metal Gear Solid 4 is by far one of the best games I've played this year. Though personally I wouldn't put GTA this high, but that's because I didn't enjoy the game as much as I'd have liked to.
Great list nonetheless.