Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex
#6 Fallout 3
#6 Fallout 3
#6 Fallout 3

Fallout was a huge surprise this fall. Now I was a huge fan of oblivion but after seeing Fallout 3 I became unsure if the game was gonna be good...boy was I wrong. Fallout 3 is a game that keeps you interested the whole way through. Every sidequest is so detailed you can't fight the urge to not do them all. The game has an interesting V.A.T.S system which allows you to target certain body parts on your enemy. Also the story is amazing...all the way up to the ending. The ending of this game was terrible, absolutly terrible. The ending was truly one of the worst endings for a game that I have ever seen but since the rest of the game was great the ending didn't cause this game to not make the top 10. Overall Fallout 3 is an amazing game that shouldn't be missed...even if it has a terrible ending.

#5 Call of Duty World at War

This game was also a shocker due to the fact that Infinity Ward did not make this game, instead it was made by Activision, the creators of Call of Duty 3. When I heard activison was behind this game I thought "Man, this game is gonna suck" I was wrong in so many ways. This game is truly amazing and better than Call of Duty 4 in so many ways. The multiplayer hasn't changed and the story is just great. Kiefer Sutherland and Gary Oldman lend their voices to this game and they are great as well. Overall this game is a game that should be played no matter what.

#4 Resistance 2
#4 Resistance 2
#4 Resistance 2

Resistance 2 is a game that was given to my by dad as a christmas gift last saturday(we exchange gifts early due to my parents divorce). He also gave me Call of Duty World at War, LittleBigPlanet and Socom Confrontation for those of you who want to know. Anyway Resistance 2 is better than the first Resistance in so many ways. The first game was ok to me so when I saw this game I thought "what has changed?" well alot has. First off the main character speaks quite a bit and the combat has been redifined. The action, A.I, Graphics and everything are truly spectacular. If you own a PS3 there is no reason to not play this game.

#3, #2, and Game of the Year coming Friday! Have a Wonderful Christmas
temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By temperedvortex
#6 Fallout 3
#6 Fallout 3
#6 Fallout 3

Fallout was a huge surprise this fall. Now I was a huge fan of oblivion but after seeing Fallout 3 I became unsure if the game was gonna be good...boy was I wrong. Fallout 3 is a game that keeps you interested the whole way through. Every sidequest is so detailed you can't fight the urge to not do them all. The game has an interesting V.A.T.S system which allows you to target certain body parts on your enemy. Also the story is amazing...all the way up to the ending. The ending of this game was terrible, absolutly terrible. The ending was truly one of the worst endings for a game that I have ever seen but since the rest of the game was great the ending didn't cause this game to not make the top 10. Overall Fallout 3 is an amazing game that shouldn't be missed...even if it has a terrible ending.

This game was also a shocker due to the fact that Infinity Ward did not make this game, instead it was made by Activision, the creators of Call of Duty 3. When I heard activison was behind this game I thought "Man, this game is gonna suck" I was wrong in so many ways. This game is truly amazing and better than Call of Duty 4 in so many ways. The multiplayer hasn't changed and the story is just great. Kiefer Sutherland and Gary Oldman lend their voices to this game and they are great as well. Overall this game is a game that should be played no matter what.

#4 Resistance 2
#4 Resistance 2
#4 Resistance 2

Resistance 2 is a game that was given to my by dad as a christmas gift last saturday(we exchange gifts early due to my parents divorce). He also gave me Call of Duty World at War, LittleBigPlanet and Socom Confrontation for those of you who want to know. Anyway Resistance 2 is better than the first Resistance in so many ways. The first game was ok to me so when I saw this game I thought "what has changed?" well alot has. First off the main character speaks quite a bit and the combat has been redifined. The action, A.I, Graphics and everything are truly spectacular. If you own a PS3 there is no reason to not play this game.

#3, #2, and Game of the Year coming Friday! Have a Wonderful Christmas
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

COD: W@W above Fallout 3? WTF? But at least it isn't Mercs 2 or something like that, when someone is like "I liked the explosions", and then you ask them about the gameplay, and they are like, "What does that mean?"

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By temperedvortex

yeah the ending of fallout 3 was that bad thats why its #6

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kilzombie

COD 5 was fun when I played it over at a friends house.
Resistance was awesome in so many ways I lost count. I love the Co-op.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Snail

Fallout 3 is below Resistance? And world at War is in that list? That game is CoD4 in a different setting! How can it be #5?

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By temperedvortex

Snail: I really, Really liked it. and as for Fallout 3, the ending cost the game a higher spot on my list and if the rest of the game wasn't as good then Fallout 3 wouldn't even be on my list

Avatar image for deactivated-a5c97f
deactivated-a5c97f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Man, I really, really need to play Resistance 2. Luckily I got it for Christmas!