#1 Posted by DarthOrange (3892 posts) -

Hey duders I was watching the new trailer for Hotline Miami and I noticed Giant Bomb get a passing mention right behind the two video game news behemoths that are Eurogamer and IGN.

What are some other game trailers and commercials that mention Giant Bomb? Why don't more games make mention of Giant Bomb? Is praise from Giant Bomb not the highest of honors?

#2 Edited by Kidavenger (3626 posts) -

Giantbomb was featured a few times in Indie Game: The Movie

I think Giantbomb isn't quoted more because their reviews tend to come out later than other sites and they aren't very reliable as to whether they will do a review at all for a lot of games.

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

I saw Brad in the Gametrailers review of minecraft If I recall right.

#4 Posted by Akyho (1698 posts) -

Top left if you missed it.

#5 Posted by DarthOrange (3892 posts) -

Apparently Watch_Dogs as well.

#6 Posted by Brendan (8124 posts) -

@akyho: Wait, that game was a Platinum Hit? I was led to believe that it was a financial failure and led to Rare working on CoD multiplayer maps.

#7 Posted by LethalKi11ler (1425 posts) -

That's sick! I'd love to see more if people know of any more?

#8 Edited by MarkWahlberg (4607 posts) -

I've always kind of wondered how big a deal Giantbomb is in comparison to other game sites. Promo mentions like that probably aren't a good measurement, but when you do see it, it kinda feels like 'oh hey, they noticed GB exists!'

#9 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Hotline Miami really can't decide on a logo it seems, I've seen 3 so far.

#10 Posted by Droop (1916 posts) -

#11 Posted by RonGalaxy (3266 posts) -

@droop: Limbo had a box release?

#12 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2294 posts) -

For some reason I can't see the quote from Brad saying "Best Xbox 360 exclusive" in his review for Nuts and Bolts. That reminds me that I've got to play Nuts and Bolts.

#13 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2402 posts) -

@naru_joe93: apparently there was a special edition made.

#14 Edited by Droop (1916 posts) -

@naru_joe93: The 'Special Edition', yeah. Came with game disc (with soundtrack), 3D glasses, a sticker and some art prints. Might be Europe only, not sure.

#15 Posted by Shaunage (728 posts) -

That Banjo quote was from the yearly awards, and the GB guys have talked before about it being weird taken out of context.

#16 Posted by The_Nubster (2354 posts) -

Well, I'm going to go play some Hotline Miami now. Fuck, what a game.

#17 Posted by OurSin_360 (947 posts) -

They gave watch dogs the greatest game ever of all time award, according to it's latest trailer.