Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen (SPOILERS)

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

Edited By tofford

I have just been to see transformers 2 on launch day after being a massive fan of the first film. All I can say is I am very satisfied. I wasnt expecting the film to be as good as the first film and its not but it does everything I would like. The story is taking a very star wars turn with megatron actually being called apprentice at one point but the use of absolutely massive transformers and huge scale battles. An extremely literal point where optimus prime gets considerably more awesome and I sat there in my seat and said YES PLEASE more of that. I know I'm a bit of a fan boy on this subject but what did everybody else think and please dont turn this into a megan fox talking point we all know how hot she is.

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By tofford

I have just been to see transformers 2 on launch day after being a massive fan of the first film. All I can say is I am very satisfied. I wasnt expecting the film to be as good as the first film and its not but it does everything I would like. The story is taking a very star wars turn with megatron actually being called apprentice at one point but the use of absolutely massive transformers and huge scale battles. An extremely literal point where optimus prime gets considerably more awesome and I sat there in my seat and said YES PLEASE more of that. I know I'm a bit of a fan boy on this subject but what did everybody else think and please dont turn this into a megan fox talking point we all know how hot she is.

Sprizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sprizmo

If the second film isn't as good as the first film then it must really be bad. The first one was a mess.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By iam3green

cool, i'm thinking about seeing the movie. i thought the first one was great.