UFC Undisputed - PS3 or 360

thatdidnthurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thatdidnthurt

I am torn once again ffrom a multiple system release.  I am planning on buying Undpisputed when it releases next week but I can't decide if I should go for the 360 or ps3 version.  I play my ps3 70% of the time as I just prefer the system overall but this is a game that I would want to play online and let's face it, the ps3 sucks there.  Anyway, would love to get some opinions from everyone on this.  

thatdidnthurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By thatdidnthurt

I am torn once again ffrom a multiple system release.  I am planning on buying Undpisputed when it releases next week but I can't decide if I should go for the 360 or ps3 version.  I play my ps3 70% of the time as I just prefer the system overall but this is a game that I would want to play online and let's face it, the ps3 sucks there.  Anyway, would love to get some opinions from everyone on this.  

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

its stereotypical of you to think the ps3 online "sucks". i play many games online and i see no problem with the online for the ps3.  but to answer your quesion, just buy the game for which systems you have more friends on who also plays UFC

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60
LiveOrDie1212 said:
its stereotypical of you to think the ps3 online "sucks". i play many games online and i see no problem ... [more]
PS3 online is indeed pretty bad in comparison to xbox live...
LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LiveOrDie1212
CL60 said:
LiveOrDie1212 said: its stereotypical of you to think the ps3 online "sucks". i play many games online and i see ... [more]
its not bad enough that it is unplayable. i know its not up to par with XBL but its free, so whateves.
thatdidnthurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thatdidnthurt
@LiveOrDie1212: Not stereotypical - my personal experience.  Some games are definitely better than others but I tried to play Resident Evil 5 with 2 ps3's on the same network and it couldn't even find the other ps3.  It took 20 minutes to get it online with the other ps3 on the same network and everytime one player died, we had to start the whole process of "finding" each other all over again.  I love my ps3 but the reality is that it is pretty far behind the 360.  Now that I think about it, maybe I had to go into Home to keep that connection with the other ps3, but if that is the case, it is pretty annoying, at least for me.
LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LiveOrDie1212
@thatdidnthurt:
well, i haven't ran into any serious or annoying problems online for the ps3 yet. but i guess it can also depends on what games you play. idk, its one of those "your mileage may vary" i guess : )
herreno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By herreno

I would say it's a mix of whichever controller you prefer and whatever you're friends are getting.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

I think it would depend on your friends and/or your preferred controller.