Uncharted 3 or CS:GO... IKR?!

EliteCreations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By EliteCreations

I'm in a dilemma guys... and I need the GiantBomb community to help me...

So, I've been waiting for competitive shooter for quite sometime now and have been waiting for CS:GO for quite some time, since I need something to quench my thirst for something competitive. However, I've also recently bought Uncharted 1 and 2 and literally, one of the best game I've ever played. And so... I'm torn between Uncharted 3 or CS:GO

I know this is off topic (that's why I posted this on the off topic forums hehe) but can anybody help me decide?! I apologize if this is in the wrong category, I don't know where else to post this. Thanks for the feedback!

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

Play them both in 45 minute intervals.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SSully

I would say CS:GO. Uncharted 3 is a good game, but you should get more for your money with CS:GO. I pre-ordered and downloaded the beta on Friday and have 13 hours in it already.

tallTuck94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By tallTuck94

I'd say Uncharted 3, the story is great if slightly similar in structure to Uncharted 2. The multiplayer is awesome and still has a strong community and you won't be completely destroyed as a newcomer to the game.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#5  Edited By Little_Socrates

Read my review of Uncharted 3, that's literally everything I have to say about that game. I have no opinion on CS:GO, but if the things I describe in my review turn you off, CS:GO is probably the better choice.

Yes, it's gauche to pimp your own review, but I wrote the damn thing so that I never had to write a treatise about it again.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By NTM

Uncharted 3. I don't know what that guy above is talking about when he said you'll get more out of your money. You get a great campaign (better than two I think), and you get a fun multiplayer as well that you can play online with friends, or in splitscreen if you choose. I got the game back in June.

I really loved the first Uncharted (although not on my initial play through), and when it came to two, I was pretty disappointed in it, but it's only because I thought the shooting felt near weightless, and so I was pleasantly surprised when I got UC3. My brother and I both played the multiplayer against others on splitscreen, it was a lot of fun.

Also, this isn't off-topic. It's about video games. It should be under general discussion I believe. If you want, you can ask me questions about Uncharted 3 if you want to know more. Anyways, I hope you get that, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Eaxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Eaxis

Go for Cs, get uncharted 3 cheaper at a later time.

ze_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By ze_ro

Just get both ? CS:GO is only 13,99€, and even less in freedom currency.