Villain for Fast and the Furious 7 is...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barrock

Fast and the Furious 6 & 7 were filmed together and tie directly into one another. There's a big reveal at the end of 6 which is pretty awesome. But if you don't want the end of a movie that isn't out yet to be spoiled... don't read the spoiler. This is from http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60983

At the end of FAST & FURIOUS 6, the crew has helped Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) in dispatching of Luke Evans' Owen Shaw, earning their full pardons, enabling them to return back home, with Dom (Vin Diesel), Brian (Paul Walker) and Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) all seemingly ready to live the rest of their lives free and happily ever after.

Now this is where the big reveal comes in. As it was structured when I cemented this information, the following sequence was placed immediately after that peaceful ending, but it's entirely possible that it may be shifted to occur sometime during the end credits, much like the reveal of Letty still being alive was during FAST FIVE.

We then see a pair of hands on a steering wheel, with Japanese suddenly coming across a police scanner in the car. In addition, looking around the car, we see that the inside of this particular S-Class has been reinforced for some reason. The scanner puts out the call for all units to respond to a high-speed chase taking place between an orange and black Mazda RX-7 and a grey Nissan 350Z, and this suped-up Mercedes floors it, taking off from its parked position.

This mysterious driver monitors the chase from a parallel road before geting ahead of the pursuit. At this point, he heads down a street on his left at an incredibly high rate of speed. Upon seeing the RX-7 approaching the coming intersection, the driver floors it, timing his entry into the intersection to slam right into the side of the Mazda, sending it rolling over upside-down, as the S-Class appears only minimally damaged.

This mystery driver then steps out of the vehicle, and it is now that we finally learn who is behind the wheel...

Are you ready for it...?

JASON STATHAM!!

Statham, playing Owen Shaw's older brother Ian, walks up to the RX-7 and over towards the driver of the vehicle, which we now see is Han (Sung Kang).

BAM!! DOUBLE WHAMMY!!

We now see that we are right smack in the middle of THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT.

Statham tosses his brother's SAS dog tags into the car, next to the trapped and helpless Han, and, as he walks away, he pulls out his cell and makes a call, calling Dom. Very briefly, as Han's car explodes in the background, much as it did in TOKYO DRIFT, Statham's Shaw warns Dom that he doesn't know him, but he's about to... and, as he walks into the gathering crowd unnoticed, FAST & FURIOUS 6 ends, and we're right on the doorstep to where FAST & FURIOUS 7 will take off.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By pr1mus

Remember when that series was about illegal street racing and stealing trucks? I do. And it was great.

No where near as awesome as what it became though! It's just insane to see the evolution of that series.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Funkydupe

Soon it will merge with the Alien franchise and our band of characters go out into the darkness of space to thwart the aliens' advance on Earth. Meanwhile... Back on Earth a criminal organization is boosting a massive amount of cars to melt them into a large cannon with which it plans to fire drugs from one side of the planet to the other, effectively dodging border patrols.

ltsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twenty-five years ago this franchise would have its own Saturday morning cartoon and toy line.

BlatantNinja23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really hope this is true

ThePencil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ThePencil

Fast and the Furious 8: Rise of Cybertron

Dallas_Raines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Dallas_Raines

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK that's awesome. I already knew Statham was involved, though, since he was heavily rumored to have been cast for 6 a while ago.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I hope my movie crew doesn't read these spoilers before we get to see the film. I love knowing stuff like this to see their reactions.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

This sounds awesome.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Sooperspy

Oh do I love me some Jason Statham. Though I've never seen any of the Fast and Furious movies. I know I should, but I just never have.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT SON

boj4ngles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12  Edited By boj4ngles

I fuckin love those movies.

mikethekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mikethekilla

I actually like these movies but I'll probably wait till they come out on dvd.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm going to watch Tokyo Drift today, this thread has me all pumped up for some F&F.

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By WickedCobra03

I am so ready for this! These are the one movie a year that I will watch in the theatres for the effect.

Jeff and crew, I would really love to have a podcast reviewing the depths of the this franchise after they go and see F&F7.

leinad44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Great, another necro topic

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Oh shit, I didn't know he was gonna be in these movies. I really wanna get all caught up. Next week's gonna be Fast and the Furious week for me.