• 65 results
#51 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2304 posts) -

#52 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -

Nice to see that things are going well for a fellow duder! Usually I only see tragic stories on here, so this was a nice change.

#53 Posted by ToTheNines (722 posts) -

w00t! well done! this motivates me to get in shape again

#54 Posted by Legion_ (1284 posts) -

Kickass man, well done.

#55 Posted by Bobstar (312 posts) -

#56 Posted by beepmachine (618 posts) -

Congrats duder. Wish I had your resolve!

#57 Posted by Fattony12000 (7416 posts) -

Gratz0r!

#58 Posted by eskimo (477 posts) -

Did you have much of a change in mental health when you changed your diet?

I've found myself getting depressed when I eat terrible foods and get out of shape, but I've never been sure of the cause. One of the big motivations for getting fit has always been that feeling of contentment I get when my fitness levels start go up. It's how I manage to keep at it even when I see food that I want to eat.

#59 Posted by MachoFantastico (4688 posts) -

Awesome news Duder!

#60 Posted by ProfessorK (824 posts) -

A winner is you!

#61 Edited by TruthTellah (9101 posts) -

http://www.imgion.com/images/01/Youve-Done.gif

#62 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW, DAWG!

IN HIGHSCHOOL YOU WAS THE MAAAAAA.......

CONGRATULATIONS YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING!!!

#63 Edited by BrockSampson (299 posts) -

@eskimo said:

"Did you have much of a change in mental health when you changed your diet?

I've found myself getting depressed when I eat terrible foods and get out of shape, but I've never been sure of the cause. One of the big motivations for getting fit has always been that feeling of contentment I get when my fitness levels start go up. It's how I manage to keep at it even when I see food that I want to eat."

I didn't think I would considering I have always been a generally happy person. But after being in constant pain and discomfort for so long it was incredible and strange to feel normal. I am not advocating temperance when it comes to fast food or other unhealthy foods, but for me it was exactly what I needed. So much of the worst food for you is specifically designed to taste amazing. And in moderation in a few months I will be able to eat them again. But again, with thoughtful moderation.

#64 Posted by audioBusting (1544 posts) -

Way to go! I know people with heart problems because of dietary issues; it's great to hear that it worked out okay for you. Thanks for sharing.

#65 Posted by Capt_Ventris (592 posts) -

Good on ya mate!

#66 Posted by fetchfox (1268 posts) -

Awesome for you mate, keep it pumping.