We need another Video Thing

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By cloneslayer

we haven't had one in a while. I don't care how many times they say they will never do it again, they need to!

'It a website, about video games!!!'

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Coltonio7

EVERYTHING IS A VIDEO THING!

mikevanpwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By mikevanpwn

They need more buck thirty cam videos as well as the one like they had last June, them coming back from Bestbuy with MGS4 and DBZ and just talking about stuff.  I mean there is a lot of that in the podcast, but I demand more!

Don't we all?
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
@mikevanpwn said:
" They need more buck thirty cam videos as well as the one like they had last June, them coming back from Bestbuy with MGS4 and DBZ and just talking about stuff.  I mean there is a lot of that in the podcast, but I demand more!

Don't we all?
"
Yes. Yes we do.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@mikevanpwn said:
" They need more buck thirty cam videos as well as the one like they had last June, them coming back from Bestbuy with MGS4 and DBZ and just talking about stuff.  I mean there is a lot of that in the podcast, but I demand more!

Don't we all?
"
Agreed man, I love videos of them just hanging out and talking about games and having a good time, I`m not sure why it's so awesome to watch, it just is.
dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By dsplayer1010
@Bucketdeth said:
"
@mikevanpwn said:

Don't we all?
"
Agreed man, I love videos of them just hanging out and talking about games and having a good time, I`m not sure why it's so awesome to watch, it just is. "
This