Well The World Is Safe Again

This topic is locked from further discussion.

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By METALM1LITIA91

In case you didn't hear... Sarah Palin just resigned from her office of governor of alaska. There isn't a whole lot of reasons but many people think that stress of celebrity and lack of politcal skill could be to blame. Some are even saying this is the first act of her presidential campaign. God I hope not!

We should be happy her political career was shot down. Can you imagine her as pres? I was scared of the posibily of vice president. I guess now we dont' have to worry about it and the world will last another term after obama's first 4

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By METALM1LITIA91

In case you didn't hear... Sarah Palin just resigned from her office of governor of alaska. There isn't a whole lot of reasons but many people think that stress of celebrity and lack of politcal skill could be to blame. Some are even saying this is the first act of her presidential campaign. God I hope not!

We should be happy her political career was shot down. Can you imagine her as pres? I was scared of the posibily of vice president. I guess now we dont' have to worry about it and the world will last another term after obama's first 4

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

If she's really gearing up for a run at president, then she just made the worst decision of her life. She wont get any moderate or left votes, and the election wont be won on right votes alone

METALM1LITIA91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By METALM1LITIA91
@AgentJ said:
" If she's really gearing up for a run at president, then she just made the worst decision of her life. She wont get any moderate or left votes, and the election wont be won on right votes alone "

@AgentJ:

ya that makes no sense... If she can't take heat at gov then how is she going to be pres?
Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bruce
@METALM1LITIA91:

Grooming and heavy conservative campaining from the right...same way Bush did.
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6