#1 Posted by NoctisLucisCaelum (94 posts) -

Double Double, no onions, side of fries. Sometimes two Double Doubles.

#2 Posted by Vrikk (882 posts) -

Never been to one.

#3 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5114 posts) -

I wish we had one where I lived.

#4 Posted by BongChilla (202 posts) -

5 Guys

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Double Single, plain, mustard fried, well done fries, diet coke.

Just toss a little bit of salt on them bad boys and dunk em in ketcup. Fuck, now I want me some In-N-Out.

#6 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

@noctisluciscaelum said:

Double Double, no onions, side of fries. Sometimes two Double Doubles.

onions are evil and I am happy to see others agree!

#7 Posted by brandonhines (4 posts) -
  • Plane ticket to Las Vegas
  • Double Double with only cheese and grilled onions
  • French Fries
  • Coke
#8 Edited by Optix12 (609 posts) -

Being from the UK and reading their wikipedia entry I feel that if I ever come across one I would order a 4x4, no onions

#9 Posted by Sanj (2339 posts) -
#10 Posted by FrenchClub (21 posts) -

Two cheeseburgers, one with whole grilled onions, the other without onions.

#11 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2177 posts) -
#12 Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials (2305 posts) -

I wasn't aware they had grilled onions. I know what I'm getting next time.

Who the hell came up with raw onions, anway.

#13 Edited by NoctisLucisCaelum (94 posts) -

@bongchilla:

5 Guys is alright, I like their Cajun fries. Reminds me of Gambit's Cajun Explosion.

#14 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1327 posts) -

Double Double, Strawberry shake, well done fries. 5 guys is good, but in-n-out can't be touched

#15 Edited by StarvingGamer (7899 posts) -

2 cheeseburgers, extra grilled or raw onions depending on how much heartburn I am willing to risk that day, animal fries if I'm eating with my family, half strawberry half vanilla shake if I'm feeling decadent. Extra spread on the side.

5 Guys

Fuuuck 5 guys.

#16 Posted by DVombatus (79 posts) -

Double Double or Double Hamburger animal style and a coke. I'm not a fan of their fries.

#17 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

Double Double with everything, well done fries and a Coke. I love those fresh hot onions. The only other place that gets close to good burgers is Carl's Jr. but they are super expensive too.

#18 Posted by NoctisLucisCaelum (94 posts) -

Double Double or Double Hamburger animal style and a coke. I'm not a fan of their fries.

Yeah, In-N-Out fries are nothing to write home about, unless you Animal Style-em. There are like three In-N-Outs near me. One of them is a couple blocks from a fast food joint called The Hat. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hat )

One time I went to In-N-Out for a Double Double, drove about 5 minutes down the road to The Hat to order these beastly fries.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/The_Hat%2C_chili_cheese_fries.jpg

I'm hungry...

#19 Edited by Marz (5641 posts) -

no onions always.

#20 Posted by President_Barackbar (3415 posts) -

@dvombatus said:

Yeah, In-N-Out fries are nothing to write home about, unless you Animal Style-em. There are like three In-N-Outs near me. One of them is a couple blocks from a fast food joint called The Hat. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hat )

One time I went to In-N-Out for a Double Double, drove about 5 minutes down the road to The Hat to order these beastly fries.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/The_Hat%2C_chili_cheese_fries.jpg

I'm hungry...

Oh man The Hat is fantastic as well, those fries are most ridiculous. Can also get a pastrami burger which is just incredible.

#21 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3095 posts) -

Double Doubles sound so good right now.

#22 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

Number 1, with onions. Put root beer into that cup and call it a day.

#23 Posted by CornBREDX (4738 posts) -

"I want a burger and some fries right now god dammit" is what I say when I go to in n out

I like how you assume everyone in the world will know what In n out is and make no attempt to explain haha

On that note: I haven't had In n out in years. I used to go there all the time when I lived in Cali. Recently, though, they did open one up out here so I could potentially go again.

#24 Edited by CrimsonNoir (398 posts) -

Cheese burger, animal style.

#25 Posted by ToTheNines (619 posts) -

fuck you Americans.

#26 Posted by Sergio (2034 posts) -

In-N-Out is overrated. That said. Double-double, no onion, no tomato, no crappy special sauce. Add a side of fries without any crap on them.

#27 Posted by 49th (2666 posts) -

I've only been once but I believe I ordered a double-double with fries. Not very impressed honestly, the burger was pretty average - it was a slightly better McDonald's.

5 Guys on the other hand is fantastic.

#28 Posted by egg (1452 posts) -

What a smell menu! I guess I can dig that, explains why they're called In-N-Out.

Is it funny though that they can make the bun made of lettuce instead or bread, but there is nothing vegan on the menu except fries?

What can I put on the fries? Just ketchup?

#29 Edited by ExiledVip3r (79 posts) -

4x4 animal style and protein style, no pickles, no tomatoes. No fries and a water cup.

I've ordered it enough that the in-n-out knows my name and usually have the order rung up before I finish walking to the cash register. I'm not proud.

#30 Edited by TyCobb (1944 posts) -

I'd eat Five Guys (hmm that sounds really bad... fuck that name) if there were actually any around. I do love In-N-Out though and will go for a Double-Double plain with grilled onions and Animal Fries.

#31 Posted by Hunter5024 (5503 posts) -

I get a Double Double with only cheese, an order of fries I never finish, and a diet coke. I think In n Out is hella overrated. For all the hype, it's still just a slightly above average fast food burger. I also think their fries suck, and the complete lack of variety on their menu makes it kind of uninteresting. Just listen to how similar everyone's order is.

#32 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3694 posts) -

Double Double, no tomato, and an order of fries.

#33 Posted by shinboy630 (1130 posts) -

Make believe because I live on the east coast.

#34 Posted by TaunT (52 posts) -

Cheeseburger

Fries- Animal Style

Soda

Keep it simple

#35 Posted by slyspider (1130 posts) -

Everything. I used to stay in cali where they had one but then i moved back to the wasteland of good food that is this part of Texas.

#36 Posted by Doctorchimp (4067 posts) -

4 x 4 with animal style fries when I'm drunk.

2 double doubles without bread usually. And yeah, fresh onions.

#37 Edited by SgtSphynx (1228 posts) -

I wish I still lived in San Diego. Anyway, when I did, my order was usually a Double Double, Animal Style fries, and a strawberry shake or a soda.

#38 Posted by horseman6 (360 posts) -
#39 Posted by horseman6 (360 posts) -

Double Double Animal Style with Chile Peppers, Fries, and if I'm feeling really bad, a Vanilla Shake.

#40 Edited by TrafalgarLaw (1020 posts) -

@horseman6 said:

@bongchilla said:

5 Guys

Yuck.

5 Blokes?

I only go to fast-food joints once a month, I bake my own fries in the oven and do not salt them. Fast-food is insanely expensive and I'm surprised by how americans can afford it almost on a daily(?) basis. Once you learn to go to the butcher...no turning back.

#41 Posted by Butano (1728 posts) -

Double Double w/ onions and chopped chilies. Normal fries and a soda, though sometimes a chocolate milkshake is in order.

#42 Edited by thatdudeguy (92 posts) -
#43 Edited by NoctisLucisCaelum (94 posts) -
@tothenines said:

Love you Americans.

Love you too, happy holidays buddy.

#44 Posted by bigjeffrey (4699 posts) -

I've never gone to one, and i live in southern california.

#45 Edited by Xanadu (255 posts) -

Double Double with katchup instead of spread. Get that gross ass thousand Island shit off my burger, I didn't order a salad.

#46 Edited by Vuud (1943 posts) -

It's called In-n-Out but it's always the longest wait of any fast food I frequent. I'm just glad there aren't any near my house or I'd eat it every day.

Anyway, always the double with onions and fries.

#47 Edited by ripelivejam (3453 posts) -

4x4 und Animal Fries *dinnahdawg*

#48 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11413 posts) -

Double Double animal style. Well done fries, if I get fries.